암송구절 NIV 버전 > 자유게시판 Forum

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

자유게시판 Forum

암송구절 NIV 버전

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일17-12-11 11:44 조회 Read2,919회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

Jun.
1Samuel
Chapter15:22-23
22. But Samuel replied: "Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
23. For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."

Jul.
2Corinthians Chapter5:17
17. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
Isaiah Chapter1:18
18. "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

Aug.
Proverbs Chapter16:18
18. Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
Matthew Chapter28
19. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20. and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Sept.
Matthew Chapter22:37-40
37. Jesus replied: "`Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
38. This is the first and greatest commandment.
39. And the second is like it: `Love your neighbor as yourself.'
40. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
Deuteronomy Chapter6:4-5
4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
5. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Oct.
JohnChapter13:14-15
34. "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
35. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
1Peter Chapter4:7-8
7. The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray.
8. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Nov.
Galatians Chapter5:16
16. So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.
Isaiah Chapter40:31
31. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Dec.
Mark Chapter10:45
45. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
1John Chapter1:9-10
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition