12.29 교회소식 > 교회소식 News

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

교회소식 News

12.29 교회소식

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-12-29 23:12 조회 Read1,668회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

1. 금년도 마지막 주일예배에 참여한 여러분을 주님의 이름으로 환영합니다. 주님과 동행한 지난 한 해를 돌아보며 주님께서 열어 주시는 새해를 준비하기를 기도합니다. 그리스도 예수님 안에서
이 죄악 세상의 소용돌이 가운데서도 우리에게는 언제나 소망이 있음을 믿습니다. Welcome you all those of attending at the last worship service of this year in the name of the Lord.      As we look back on the past year that we have walked with the Lord, we pray to prepare for the new year that the Lord opens for us.  In Christ Jesus we believe that there is always hope in spite of  the turmoil of this sinful world.

2. 12월 31일 에는 송년 친교(식사, 윷놀이), 송구영신 예배 및 주님의 만찬이 있습니다.  또한 장년주일학교 반별로 새해의 결단을 나누며 기도하겠습니다.  On the 31st of December, we will have a fellowship activity (eating, playing Yut) and a New Year’s Eve service with observing the Lord's Supper. Also, we will have a prayer time to share the new year's resolutions by the Sunday School classes.

3. 지금 New Jersey에 여행 중인 이지윤 자매님을 위해서 기도를 바랍니다. Please pray for sister Lee, Ji Yoon who is visiting friends in New Jersey.

4. 우리의 홈페이지에 참여하여 영적인 교제를 나누기를 바랍니다.          Please be encouraged participating and sharing lives in our homepage. (www.jiguchonchurch.org)

5. 12월 중에 생일을 맞는 분들은 다음과 같습니다. Those who have the birthday in December are as follows;- 손*희(5일), 유*우(6일), 손*일(17일), 김*수(23일), 손*신(29일)

6. 금주의 암송구절 Memory verses of this week.
민수기(Numbers) 22:38
38.  발람이 발락에게 이르되 내가 오기는 하였으나 무엇을 말할 능력이 있으리이까 하나님이 내 입에 주시는 말씀 그것을 말할 뿐이니이다 38.  "Well, I have come to you now," Balaam replied. "But can I say just anything? I must speak only what God puts in my mouth."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition