11.01 교회소식 > 교회소식 News

본문 바로가기

교회소식 News

11.01 교회소식

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date20-11-01 21:16 조회 Read1,906회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

1. 주님의 날 예배에 참여하신 여러분과 가정에서 중계를 통해서 예배에 참여하신 식구들을 주님의 사랑으로 환영합니다. 우리를 예배자로 부르신 주님의 은혜를 찬양하며 진리와 영으로 예배 드리기를 기도합니다. 
We welcome all of you who are joining our service in person and online in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. We pray that as worshippers called by the grace of God we will praise him in faithfulness and truth.
2. 오늘은 금년 11월 첫주일입니다. 오는 12월 첫주일(6일) 정기 회원총회에서 채택할 2020년도 행사 및 예산안을 각 부서 및 남, 여선교회별로 준비하기 를 바랍니다.

It is the first week of November. On the first Sunday of December (12/6) we will have our regular members meeting. For those whom it is applicable, please prepare your plans and budgets for 2021.

3. 오늘 예배 후에 청지기 모임이 있겠습니다.

After service today, there is a stewards council meeting.

4. 청소년부는 금요일에 교회당에서 모입니다.

Youth meet at church every Friday.

5. 어린이들은 당분간 Online 으로 예배드립니다.

The children’s ministry will continue to hold service through our online platforms.

6. 11월에 생일을 맞는 분들은 다음과 같습니다.

홍*택 (6일), 양*선(8일), Nelson 어린이(10일), Almeda (14일), 신*혜(15일), 문*도(17일), 정*필(18일), 김에*더(10일), 유*빈(30)

7. This Week’s Memory Verse: 이사야 Is 46:4

너희가 노년에 이르기까지 내가 그리하겠고 백발이 되기까지 내가 너희를 품을 것이라 내가 지었은즉 내가 업을 것이요 내가 품고 구하여 내리라

even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.

Last Week’s Memory Verse: 이사야 Is 40:31

오직 여호와를 앙망하는 자는 새 힘을 얻으리니 독수리가 날개치며 올라감 같을 것이요 달음박질하여도 곤비하지 아니하겠고 걸어가도 피곤하지 아니하리로다

but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기