02.06 교회소식 > 교회소식 News

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

교회소식 News

02.06 교회소식

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-02-14 10:27 조회 Read874회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

1. 2022년 금년 한 해에도 우리는 "한 영혼을 주님께로.."(One Soul to The Lord)라는 목표를 가지고 도전하기로 결정했습니다. 하나님께서 가장 기뻐하시는 영혼구원의 사명에 온 교회가 합심하여 도전하기를 기도합니다. 주님께서 우리 가운데 함께 계십니다. (마 28:19-20)
We have decided to continue our goal of “One Soul to the Lord” in 2022. We pray that the whole church will participate in the saving of souls, the one thing that brings God the most joy. God is with us.

2. 오늘부터 어린이 예배와 주일학교는 10:00 AM에 교회당에서 대면으로 모입니다. 아직도 팬데믹이 진행중이므로 안전과 건강을 위해서 기도하며 도전합니다.
Beginning today, the Children’s Sunday School service will meet in person at church on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. As the pandemic is still ongoing, we ask for continue caution and much prayer.

3. 오늘 오후 1:00에 영어부 학부모 간담회가 영어부 예배실에서 있겠습니다.
영어부 사역을 위하여 기도로 준비하고 참여하기를 바랍니다.
Today at 1:00 p.m. we will have a Q&A session for the English Ministry. Please prepare in prayer.

4. 금요일 밤 9:00에 기도회에 참여하기를 바랍니다
Please participate in the Friday night prayer meetings.

5. 2월 중에 생일을 맞는 식구.들은 다음과 같습니다. 

한*수(11일), 신*순(16일), 장*아(17일), 한*빈(23일), 채*르니(24일), *랑(25일)

6. This Week’s Memory Verse: 요한복음 Jn 10:27-30
내 양은 내 음성을 들으며 나는 그들을 알며 그들은 나를 따르느니라 내가그들에게 영생을 주노니 영원히 멸망하지 아니할 것이요 또 그들을 내 손에서 빼앗을 자가 없느니라 그들을 주신 내 아버지는 만물보다 크시매 아무도 아버지 손에서 빼앗을 수 없느니라 나와 아버지는 하나이니라 

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

Last Week’s Memory Verse: 요한복음 Jn 8:12
예수께서 또 말씀하여 이르시되 나는 세상의 빛이니 나를 따르는 자는 어둠에 다니지 아니하고 생명의 빛을 얻으리라 

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition