사사기 12장 04.17.금 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

사사기 12장 04.17.금

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-04-17 08:54 조회 Read3,630회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

입다와 에브라임 사람들

1.  에브라임 사람들이 모여 북쪽으로 가서 입다에게 이르되 네가 암몬 자손과 싸우러 건너갈 때에 어찌하여 우리를 불러 너와 함께 가게 하지 아니하였느냐 우리가 반드시 너와 네 집을 불사르리라 하니
2.  입다가 그들에게 이르되 나와 내 백성이 암몬 자손과 크게 싸울 때에 내가 너희를 부르되 너희가 나를 그들의 손에서 구원하지 아니한 고로
3.  나는 너희가 도와 주지 아니하는 것을 보고 내 목숨을 돌보지 아니하고 건너가서 암몬 자손을 쳤더니 여호와께서 그들을 내 손에 넘겨 주셨거늘 너희가 어찌하여 오늘 내게 올라와서 나와 더불어 싸우고자 하느냐 하니라
4.  입다가 길르앗 사람을 다 모으고 에브라임과 싸웠으며 길르앗 사람들이 에브라임을 쳐서 무찔렀으니 이는 에브라임의 말이 너희 길르앗 사람은 본래 에브라임에서 도망한 자로서 에브라임과 므낫세 중에 있다 하였음이라
5.  길르앗 사람이 에브라임 사람보다 앞서 요단 강 나루턱을 장악하고 에브라임 사람의 도망하는 자가 말하기를 청하건대 나를 건너가게 하라 하면 길르앗 사람이 그에게 묻기를 네가 에브라임 사람이냐 하여 그가 만일 아니라 하면
6.  그에게 이르기를 쉽볼렛이라 발음하라 하여 에브라임 사람이 그렇게 바로 말하지 못하고 십볼렛이라 발음하면 길르앗 사람이 곧 그를 잡아서 요단 강 나루턱에서 죽였더라 그 때에 에브라임 사람의 죽은 자가 사만 이천 명이었더라
7.  ○입다가 이스라엘의 사사가 된 지 육 년이라 길르앗 사람 입다가 죽으매 길르앗에 있는 그의 성읍에 장사되었더라

사사 입산

8.  ○그 뒤를 이어 베들레헴의 입산이 이스라엘의 사사가 되었더라
9.  그가 아들 삼십 명과 딸 삼십 명을 두었더니 그가 딸들을 밖으로 시집 보냈고 아들들을 위하여는 밖에서 여자 삼십 명을 데려왔더라 그가 이스라엘의 사사가 된 지 칠 년이라
10.  입산이 죽으매 베들레헴에 장사되었더라
11.  ○그 뒤를 이어 스불론 사람 엘론이 이스라엘의 사사가 되어 십 년 동안 이스라엘을 다스렸더라
12.  스불론 사람 엘론이 죽으매 스불론 땅 아얄론에 장사되었더라

사사 압돈

13.  ○그 뒤를 이어 비라돈 사람 힐렐의 아들 압돈이 이스라엘의 사사가 되었더라
14.  그에게 아들 사십 명과 손자 삼십 명이 있어 어린 나귀 칠십 마리를 탔더라 압돈이 이스라엘의 사사가 된 지 팔 년이라
15.  비라돈 사람 힐렐의 아들 압돈이 죽으매 에브라임 땅 아말렉 사람의 산지 비라돈에 장사되었더라

1.  The men of Ephraim called out their forces, crossed over to Zaphon and said to Jephthah, "Why did you go to fight the Ammonites without calling us to go with you? We're going to burn down your house over your head."
2.  Jephthah answered, "I and my people were engaged in a great struggle with the Ammonites, and although I called, you didn't save me out of their hands.
3.  When I saw that you wouldn't help, I took my life in my hands and crossed over to fight the Ammonites, and the LORD gave me the victory over them. Now why have you come up today to fight me?"
4.  Jephthah then called together the men of Gilead and fought against Ephraim. The Gileadites struck them down because the Ephraimites had said, "You Gileadites are renegades from Ephraim and Manasseh."
5.  The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan leading to Ephraim, and whenever a survivor of Ephraim said, "Let me cross over," the men of Gilead asked him, "Are you an Ephraimite?" If he replied, "No,"
6.  they said, "All right, say `Shibboleth.'" If he said, "Sibboleth," because he could not pronounce the word correctly, they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand Ephraimites were killed at that time.
7.  Jephthah led Israel six years. Then Jephthah the Gileadite died, and was buried in a town in Gilead.
8.  After him, Ibzan of Bethlehem led Israel.
9.  He had thirty sons and thirty daughters. He gave his daughters away in marriage to those outside his clan, and for his sons he brought in thirty young women as wives from outside his clan. Ibzan led Israel seven years.
10.  Then Ibzan died, and was buried in Bethlehem.
11.  After him, Elon the Zebulunite led Israel ten years.
12.  Then Elon died, and was buried in Aijalon in the land of Zebulun.
13.  After him, Abdon son of Hillel, from Pirathon, led Israel.
14.  He had forty sons and thirty grandsons, who rode on seventy donkeys. He led Israel eight years.
15.  Then Abdon son of Hillel died, and was buried at Pirathon in Ephraim, in the hill country of the Amalekites.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition