역대하 2Chronicles 34장 10.12.월 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

역대하 2Chronicles 34장 10.12.월

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-10-12 07:27 조회 Read4,584회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기

유다 왕 요시야의 개혁

1. 요시야가 왕위에 오를 때에 나이가 팔 세라 예루살렘에서 삼십일 년 동안 다스리며
2. 여호와 보시기에 정직하게 행하여 그의 조상 다윗의 길로 걸으며 좌우로 치우치지 아니하고
3. 아직도 어렸을 때 곧 왕위에 있은 지 팔 년에 그의 조상 다윗의 하나님을 비로소 찾고 제십이년에 유다와 예루살렘을 비로소 정결하게 하여 그 산당들과 아세라 목상들과 아로새긴 우상들과 부어 만든 우상들을 제거하여 버리매
4. 무리가 왕 앞에서 바알의 제단들을 헐었으며 왕이 또 그 제단 위에 높이 달린 태양상들을 찍고 또 아세라 목상들과 아로새긴 우상들과 부어 만든 우상들을 빻아 가루를 만들어 제사하던 자들의 무덤에 뿌리고
5. 제사장들의 뼈를 제단 위에서 불살라 유다와 예루살렘을 정결하게 하였으며
6. 또 므낫세와 에브라임과 시므온과 납달리까지 사면 황폐한 성읍들에도 그렇게 행하여
7. 제단들을 허물며 아세라 목상들과 아로새긴 우상들을 빻아 가루를 만들며 온 이스라엘 땅에 있는 모든 태양상을 찍고 예루살렘으로 돌아왔더라

율법책의 발견

8. ○요시야가 왕위에 있은 지 열여덟째 해에 그 땅과 성전을 정결하게 하기를 마치고 그의 하나님 여호와의 전을 수리하려 하여 아살랴의 아들 사반과 시장 마아세야와 서기관 요아하스의 아들 요아를 보낸지라
9. 그들이 대제사장 힐기야에게 나아가 전에 하나님의 전에 헌금한 돈을 그에게 주니 이 돈은 문을 지키는 레위 사람들이 므낫세와 에브라임과 남아 있는 모든 이스라엘 사람과 온 유다와 베냐민과 예루살렘 주민들에게서 거둔 것이라
10. 그 돈을 여호와의 전 공사를 감독하는 자들의 손에 넘기니 그들이 여호와의 전에 있는 일꾼들에게 주어 그 전을 수리하게 하되
11. 곧 목수들과 건축하는 자들에게 주어 다듬은 돌과 연접하는 나무를 사며 유다 왕들이 헐어버린 성전들을 위하여 들보를 만들게 하매
12. 그 사람들이 성실하게 그 일을 하니라 그의 감독들은 레위 사람들 곧 므라리 자손 중 야핫과 오바댜요 그핫 자손들 중 스가랴와 무술람이라 다 그 일을 감독하고 또 악기에 익숙한 레위 사람들이 함께 하였으며
13. 그들은 또 목도꾼을 감독하며 모든 공사 담당자를 감독하고 어떤 레위 사람은 서기와 관리와 문지기가 되었더라
14. ○무리가 여호와의 전에 헌금한 돈을 꺼낼 때에 제사장 힐기야가 모세가 전한 여호와의 율법책을 발견하고
15. 힐기야가 서기관 사반에게 말하여 이르되 내가 여호와의 전에서 율법책을 발견하였노라 하고 힐기야가 그 책을 사반에게 주매
16. 사반이 책을 가지고 왕에게 나아가서 복명하여 이르되 왕께서 종들에게 명령하신 것을 종들이 다 준행하였나이다
17. 또 여호와의 전에서 발견한 돈을 쏟아서 감독자들과 일꾼들에게 주었나이다 하고
18. 서기관 사반이 또 왕에게 아뢰어 이르되 제사장 힐기야가 내게 책을 주더이다 하고 사반이 왕 앞에서 그것을 읽으매
19. 왕이 율법의 말씀을 듣자 곧 자기 옷을 찢더라
20. 왕이 힐기야와 사반의 아들 아히감과 미가의 아들 압돈과 서기관 사반과 왕의 시종 아사야에게 명령하여 이르되
21. 너희는 가서 나와 및 이스라엘과 유다의 남은 자들을 위하여 이 발견한 책의 말씀에 대하여 여호와께 물으라 우리 조상들이 여호와의 말씀을 지키지 아니하고 이 책에 기록된 모든 것을 준행하지 아니하였으므로 여호와께서 우리에게 쏟으신 진노가 크도다 하니라
22. ○이에 힐기야와 왕이 보낸 사람들이 여선지자 훌다에게로 나아가니 그는 하스라의 손자 독핫의 아들로서 예복을 관리하는 살룸의 아내라 예루살렘 둘째 구역에 살았더라 그들이 그에게 이 뜻을 전하매
23. 훌다가 그들에게 이르되 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 너희는 너희를 내게 보낸 사람에게 말하라 하시니라
24. 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 내가 이 곳과 그 주민에게 재앙을 내리되 곧 유다 왕 앞에서 읽은 책에 기록된 모든 저주대로 하리니
25. 이는 이 백성들이 나를 버리고 다른 신들에게 분향하며 그의 손의 모든 행위로 나의 노여움을 샀음이라 그러므로 나의 노여움을 이 곳에 쏟으매 꺼지지 아니하리라 하라 하셨느니라
26. 너희를 보내어 여호와께 묻게 한 유다 왕에게는 너희가 이렇게 전하라 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 네가 들은 말을 의논하건대
27. 내가 이 곳과 그 주민을 가리켜 말한 것을 네가 듣고 마음이 연약하여 하나님 앞 곧 내 앞에서 겸손하여 옷을 찢고 통곡하였으므로 나도 네 말을 들었노라 여호와가 말하였느니라
28. 그러므로 내가 네게 너의 조상들에게 돌아가서 평안히 묘실로 들어가게 하리니 내가 이 곳과 그 주민에게 내리는 모든 재앙을 네가 눈으로 보지 못하리라 하셨느니라 이에 사신들이 왕에게 복명하니라

여호와께 순종하기로 하다

29. ○왕이 사람을 보내어 유다와 예루살렘의 모든 장로를 불러 모으고
30. 여호와의 전에 올라가매 유다 모든 사람과 예루살렘 주민들과 제사장들과 레위 사람들과 모든 백성이 노소를 막론하고 다 함께 한지라 왕이 여호와의 전 안에서 발견한 언약책의 모든 말씀을 읽어 무리의 귀에 들려 주고
31. 왕이 자기 처소에 서서 여호와 앞에서 언약을 세우되 마음을 다하고 목숨을 다하여 여호와를 순종하고 그의 계명과 법도와 율례를 지켜 이 책에 기록된 언약의 말씀을 이루리라 하고
32. 예루살렘과 베냐민에 있는 자들이 다 여기에 참여하게 하매 예루살렘 주민이 하나님 곧 그의 조상들의 하나님의 언약을 따르니라
33. 이와 같이 요시야가 이스라엘 자손에게 속한 모든 땅에서 가증한 것들을 다 제거하여 버리고 이스라엘의 모든 사람으로 그들의 하나님 여호와를 섬기게 하였으므로 요시야가 사는 날에 백성이 그들의 조상들의 하나님 여호와께 복종하고 떠나지 아니하였더라

듣기
[NIV]제34장

1. Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years.
2. He did what was right in the eyes of the LORD and walked in the ways of his father David, not turning aside to the right or to the left.
3. In the eighth year of his reign, while he was still young, he began to seek the God of his father David. In his twelfth year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem of high places, Asherah poles, carved idols and cast images.
4. Under his direction the altars of the Baals were torn down; he cut to pieces the incense altars that were above them, and smashed the Asherah poles, the idols and the images. These he broke to pieces and scattered over the graves of those who had sacrificed to them.
5. He burned the bones of the priests on their altars, and so he purged Judah and Jerusalem.
6. In the towns of Manasseh, Ephraim and Simeon, as far as Naphtali, and in the ruins around them,
7. he tore down the altars and the Asherah poles and crushed the idols to powder and cut to pieces all the incense altars throughout Israel. Then he went back to Jerusalem.
8. In the eighteenth year of Josiah's reign, to purify the land and the temple, he sent Shaphan son of Azaliah and Maaseiah the ruler of the city, with Joah son of Joahaz, the recorder, to repair the temple of the LORD his God.
9. They went to Hilkiah the high priest and gave him the money that had been brought into the temple of God, which the Levites who were the doorkeepers had collected from the people of Manasseh, Ephraim and the entire remnant of Israel and from all the people of Judah and Benjamin and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
10. Then they entrusted it to the men appointed to supervise the work on the LORD's temple. These men paid the workers who repaired and restored the temple.
11. They also gave money to the carpenters and builders to purchase dressed stone, and timber for joists and beams for the buildings that the kings of Judah had allowed to fall into ruin.
12. The men did the work faithfully. Over them to direct them were Jahath and Obadiah, Levites descended from Merari, and Zechariah and Meshullam, descended from Kohath. The Levites -- all who were skilled in playing musical instruments --
13. had charge of the laborers and supervised all the workers from job to job. Some of the Levites were secretaries, scribes and doorkeepers.
14. While they were bringing out the money that had been taken into the temple of the LORD, Hilkiah the priest found the Book of the Law of the LORD that had been given through Moses.
15. Hilkiah said to Shaphan the secretary, "I have found the Book of the Law in the temple of the LORD." He gave it to Shaphan.
16. Then Shaphan took the book to the king and reported to him: "Your officials are doing everything that has been committed to them.
17. They have paid out the money that was in the temple of the LORD and have entrusted it to the supervisors and workers."
18. Then Shaphan the secretary informed the king, "Hilkiah the priest has given me a book." And Shaphan read from it in the presence of the king.
19. When the king heard the words of the Law, he tore his robes.
20. He gave these orders to Hilkiah, Ahikam son of Shaphan, Abdon son of Micah, Shaphan the secretary and Asaiah the king's attendant:
21. "Go and inquire of the LORD for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is the LORD's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of the LORD; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."
22. Hilkiah and those the king had sent with him went to speak to the prophetess Huldah, who was the wife of Shallum son of Tokhath, the son of Hasrah, keeper of the wardrobe. She lived in Jerusalem, in the Second District.
23. She said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Tell the man who sent you to me,
24. `This is what the LORD says: I am going to bring disaster on this place and its people -- all the curses written in the book that has been read in the presence of the king of Judah.
25. Because they have forsaken me and burned incense to other gods and provoked me to anger by all that their hands have made, my anger will be poured out on this place and will not be quenched.'
26. Tell the king of Judah, who sent you to inquire of the LORD, `This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says concerning the words you heard:
27. Because your heart was responsive and you humbled yourself before God when you heard what he spoke against this place and its people, and because you humbled yourself before me and tore your robes and wept in my presence, I have heard you, declares the LORD.
28. Now I will gather you to your fathers, and you will be buried in peace. Your eyes will not see all the disaster I am going to bring on this place and on those who live here.'" So they took her answer back to the king.
29. Then the king called together all the elders of Judah and Jerusalem.
30. He went up to the temple of the LORD with the men of Judah, the people of Jerusalem, the priests and the Levites -- all the people from the least to the greatest. He read in their hearing all the words of the Book of the Covenant, which had been found in the temple of the LORD.
31. The king stood by his pillar and renewed the covenant in the presence of the LORD -- to follow the LORD and keep his commands, regulations and decrees with all his heart and all his soul, and to obey the words of the covenant written in this book.
32. Then he had everyone in Jerusalem and Benjamin pledge themselves to it; the people of Jerusalem did this in accordance with the covenant of God, the God of their fathers.
33. Josiah removed all the detestable idols from all the territory belonging to the Israelites, and he had all who were present in Israel serve the LORD their God. As long as he lived, they did not fail to follow the LORD, the God of their fathers.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition