시편 Psalm 64장 03.04.목 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

시편 Psalm 64장 03.04.목

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-03-04 08:06 조회 Read5,268회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제64장

다윗의 시, 인도자를 따라 부르는 노래

1. 하나님이여 내가 근심하는 소리를 들으시고 원수의 두려움에서 나의 생명을 보존하소서
2. 주는 악을 꾀하는 자들의 음모에서 나를 숨겨 주시고 악을 행하는 자들의 소동에서 나를 감추어 주소서
3. 그들이 칼 같이 자기 혀를 연마하며 화살 같이 독한 말로 겨누고
4. 숨은 곳에서 온전한 자를 쏘며 갑자기 쏘고 두려워하지 아니하는도다
5. 그들은 악한 목적으로 서로 격려하며 남몰래 올무 놓기를 함께 의논하고 하는 말이 누가 우리를 보리요 하며
6. 그들은 죄악을 꾸미며 이르기를 우리가 묘책을 찾았다 하나니 각 사람의 속 뜻과 마음이 깊도다
7. 그러나 하나님이 그들을 쏘시리니 그들이 갑자기 화살에 상하리로다
8. 이러므로 그들이 엎드러지리니 그들의 혀가 그들을 해함이라 그들을 보는 자가 다 머리를 흔들리로다
9. 모든 사람이 두려워하여 하나님의 일을 선포하며 그의 행하심을 깊이 생각하리로다
10. 의인은 여호와로 말미암아 즐거워하며 그에게 피하리니 마음이 정직한 자는 다 자랑하리로다

듣기
[NIV]제64장

1. Psalm 64 For the director of music. A psalm of David. Hear me, O God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy.
2. Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked, from that noisy crowd of evildoers.
3. They sharpen their tongues like swords and aim their words like deadly arrows.
4. They shoot from ambush at the innocent man; they shoot at him suddenly, without fear.
5. They encourage each other in evil plans, they talk about hiding their snares; they say, "Who will see them?"
6. They plot injustice and say, "We have devised a perfect plan!" Surely the mind and heart of man are cunning.
7. But God will shoot them with arrows; suddenly they will be struck down.
8. He will turn their own tongues against them and bring them to ruin; all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.
9. All mankind will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done.
10. Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him!
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition