05.17.시편 Psalm 138장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

05.17.시편 Psalm 138장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-05-16 23:07 조회 Read5,357회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제138장

다윗의 시

1. 내가 전심으로 주께 감사하며 신들 앞에서 주께 찬송하리이다
2. 내가 주의 성전을 향하여 예배하며 주의 인자하심과 성실하심으로 말미암아 주의 이름에 감사하오리니 이는 주께서 주의 말씀을 주의 모든 이름보다 높게 하셨음이라
3. 내가 간구하는 날에 주께서 응답하시고 내 영혼에 힘을 주어 나를 강하게 하셨나이다
4. 여호와여 세상의 모든 왕들이 주께 감사할 것은 그들이 주의 입의 말씀을 들음이오며
5. 그들이 여호와의 도를 노래할 것은 여호와의 영광이 크심이니이다
6. 여호와께서는 높이 계셔도 낮은 자를 굽어살피시며 멀리서도 교만한 자를 아심이니이다
7. 내가 환난 중에 다닐지라도 주께서 나를 살아나게 하시고 주의 손을 펴사 내 원수들의 분노를 막으시며 주의 오른손이 나를 구원하시리이다
8. 여호와께서 나를 위하여 보상해 주시리이다 여호와여 주의 인자하심이 영원하오니 주의 손으로 지으신 것을 버리지 마옵소서

듣기
[NIV]제138장

1. Psalm 138 Of David. I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise.
2. I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.
3. When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.
4. May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD, when they hear the words of your mouth.
5. May they sing of the ways of the LORD, for the glory of the LORD is great.
6. Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar.
7. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.
8. The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever -- do not abandon the works of your hands.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition