08.04 이사야 Isaiah 16장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

08.04 이사야 Isaiah 16장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-08-04 00:12 조회 Read5,530회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제16장 모압이 통곡하고 근심하리라

1. 너희는 이 땅 통치자에게 어린 양들을 드리되 셀라에서부터 광야를 지나 딸 시온 산으로 보낼지니라
2. 모압의 딸들은 아르논 나루에서 떠다니는 새 같고 보금자리에서 흩어진 새 새끼 같을 것이라
3. 너는 방도를 베풀며 공의로 판결하며 대낮에 밤 같이 그늘을 지으며 쫓겨난 자들을 숨기며 도망한 자들을 발각되게 하지 말며
4. 나의 쫓겨난 자들이 너와 함께 있게 하되 너 모압은 멸절하는 자 앞에서 그들에게 피할 곳이 되라 대저 토색하는 자가 망하였고 멸절하는 자가 그쳤고 압제하는 자가 이 땅에서 멸절하였으며
5. 다윗의 장막에 인자함으로 왕위가 굳게 설 것이요 그 위에 앉을 자는 충실함으로 판결하며 정의를 구하며 공의를 신속히 행하리라
6. 우리가 모압의 교만을 들었나니 심히 교만하도다 그가 거만하며 교만하며 분노함도 들었거니와 그의 자랑이 헛되도다
7. 그러므로 모압이 모압을 위하여 통곡하되 다 통곡하며 길하레셋 건포도 떡을 위하여 그들이 슬퍼하며 심히 근심하리니
8. 이는 헤스본의 밭과 십마의 포도나무가 말랐음이라 전에는 그 가지가 야셀에 미쳐 광야에 이르고 그 싹이 자라서 바다를 건넜더니 이제 열국의 주권자들이 그 좋은 가지를 꺾었도다
9. 그러므로 내가 야셀의 울음처럼 십마의 포도나무를 위하여 울리라 헤스본이여, 엘르알레여, 내 눈물로 너를 적시리니 너의 여름 실과, 네 농작물에 즐거운 소리가 그쳤음이라
10. 즐거움과 기쁨이 기름진 밭에서 떠났고 포도원에는 노래와 즐거운 소리가 없어지겠고 틀에는 포도를 밟을 사람이 없으리니 이는 내가 즐거운 소리를 그치게 하였음이라
11. 이러므로 내 마음이 모압을 위하여 수금 같이 소리를 발하며 내 창자가 길하레셋을 위하여 그러하도다
12. 모압이 그 산당에서 피곤하도록 봉사하며 자기 성소에 나아가서 기도할지라도 소용없으리로다
13. 이는 여호와께서 오래 전부터 모압을 들어 하신 말씀이거니와
14. 이제 여호와께서 말씀하여 이르시되 품꾼의 정한 해와 같이 삼 년 내에 모압의 영화와 그 큰 무리가 능욕을 당할지라 그 남은 수가 심히 적어 보잘것없이 되리라 하시도다

듣기
[NIV]제16장

1. Send lambs as tribute to the ruler of the land, from Sela, across the desert, to the mount of the Daughter of Zion.
2. Like fluttering birds pushed from the nest, so are the women of Moab at the fords of the Arnon.
3. "Give us counsel, render a decision. Make your shadow like night -- at high noon. Hide the fugitives, do not betray the refugees.
4. Let the Moabite fugitives stay with you; be their shelter from the destroyer." The oppressor will come to an end, and destruction will cease; the aggressor will vanish from the land.
5. In love a throne will be established; in faithfulness a man will sit on it -- one from the house of David -- one who in judging seeks justice and speeds the cause of righteousness.
6. We have heard of Moab's pride -- her overweening pride and conceit, her pride and her insolence -- but her boasts are empty.
7. Therefore the Moabites wail, they wail together for Moab. Lament and grieve for the men of Kir Hareseth.
8. The fields of Heshbon wither, the vines of Sibmah also. The rulers of the nations have trampled down the choicest vines, which once reached Jazer and spread toward the desert. Their shoots spread out and went as far as the sea.
9. So I weep, as Jazer weeps, for the vines of Sibmah. O Heshbon, O Elealeh, I drench you with tears! The shouts of joy over your ripened fruit and over your harvests have been stilled.
10. Joy and gladness are taken away from the orchards; no one sings or shouts in the vineyards; no one treads out wine at the presses, for I have put an end to the shouting.
11. My heart laments for Moab like a harp, my inmost being for Kir Hareseth.
12. When Moab appears at her high place, she only wears herself out; when she goes to her shrine to pray, it is to no avail.
13. This is the word the LORD has already spoken concerning Moab.
14. But now the LORD says: "Within three years, as a servant bound by contract would count them, Moab's splendor and all her many people will be despised, and her survivors will be very few and feeble."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition