10.17 예레미야 Jeremiah 24장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

10.17 예레미야 Jeremiah 24장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-10-16 22:48 조회 Read5,926회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제24장 좋은 무화과 나쁜 무화과

1. 바벨론의 느부갓네살 왕이 유다 왕 여호야김의 아들 여고냐와 유다 고관들과 목공들과 철공들을 예루살렘에서 바벨론으로 옮긴 후에 여호와께서 여호와의 성전 앞에 놓인 무화과 두 광주리를 내게 보이셨는데
2. 한 광주리에는 처음 익은 듯한 극히 좋은 무화과가 있고 한 광주리에는 나빠서 먹을 수 없는 극히 나쁜 무화과가 있더라
3. 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 예레미야야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 하시매 내가 대답하되 무화과이온데 그 좋은 무화과는 극히 좋고 그 나쁜 것은 아주 나빠서 먹을 수 없게 나쁘니이다 하니
4. ○여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하니라 이르시되
5. 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시니라 내가 이 곳에서 옮겨 갈대아인의 땅에 이르게 한 유다 포로를 이 좋은 무화과 같이 잘 돌볼 것이라
6. 내가 그들을 돌아보아 좋게 하여 다시 이 땅으로 인도하여 세우고 헐지 아니하며 심고 뽑지 아니하겠고
7. 내가 여호와인 줄 아는 마음을 그들에게 주어서 그들이 전심으로 내게 돌아오게 하리니 그들은 내 백성이 되겠고 나는 그들의 하나님이 되리라
8. ○여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시니라 내가 유다의 왕 시드기야와 그 고관들과 예루살렘의 남은 자로서 이 땅에 남아 있는 자와 애굽 땅에 사는 자들을 나빠서 먹을 수 없는 이 나쁜 무화과 같이 버리되
9. 세상 모든 나라 가운데 흩어서 그들에게 환난을 당하게 할 것이며 또 그들에게 내가 쫓아 보낼 모든 곳에서 부끄러움을 당하게 하며 말 거리가 되게 하며 조롱과 저주를 받게 할 것이며
10. 내가 칼과 기근과 전염병을 그들 가운데 보내 그들이 내가 그들과 그들의 조상들에게 준 땅에서 멸절하기까지 이르게 하리라 하시니라

듣기
[NIV]제24장

1. After Jehoiachin son of Jehoiakim king of Judah and the officials, the craftsmen and the artisans of Judah were carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, the LORD showed me two baskets of figs placed in front of the temple of the LORD.
2. One basket had very good figs, like those that ripen early; the other basket had very poor figs, so bad they could not be eaten.
3. Then the LORD asked me, "What do you see, Jeremiah?" "Figs," I answered. "The good ones are very good, but the poor ones are so bad they cannot be eaten."
4. Then the word of the LORD came to me:
5. "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: `Like these good figs, I regard as good the exiles from Judah, whom I sent away from this place to the land of the Babylonians.
6. My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them.
7. I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.
8. "`But like the poor figs, which are so bad they cannot be eaten,' says the LORD, `so will I deal with Zedekiah king of Judah, his officials and the survivors from Jerusalem, whether they remain in this land or live in Egypt.
9. I will make them abhorrent and an offense to all the kingdoms of the earth, a reproach and a byword, an object of ridicule and cursing, wherever I banish them.
10. I will send the sword, famine and plague against them until they are destroyed from the land I gave to them and their fathers.'"
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition