11.24 에스겔 Ezekiel 05장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

11.24 에스겔 Ezekiel 05장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-11-23 22:36 조회 Read5,089회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제5장

머리털과 수염을 깎는 상징

1. 너 인자야 너는 날카로운 칼을 가져다가 삭도로 삼아 네 머리털과 수염을 깎아서 저울로 달아 나누어 두라
2. 그 성읍을 에워싸는 날이 차거든 너는 터럭 삼분의 일은 성읍 안에서 불사르고 삼분의 일은 성읍 사방에서 칼로 치고 또 삼분의 일은 바람에 흩으라 내가 그 뒤를 따라 칼을 빼리라
3. 너는 터럭 중에서 조금을 네 옷자락에 싸고
4. 또 그 가운데에서 얼마를 불에 던져 사르라 그 속에서 불이 이스라엘 온 족속에게로 나오리라
5. ○주 여호와께서 이와 같이 이르시되 이것이 곧 예루살렘이라 내가 그를 이방인 가운데에 두어 나라들이 둘러 있게 하였거늘
6. 그가 내 규례를 거슬러서 이방인보다 악을 더 행하며 내 율례도 그리함이 그를 둘러 있는 나라들보다 더하니 이는 그들이 내 규례를 버리고 내 율례를 행하지 아니하였음이니라
7. 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 너희 요란함이 너희를 둘러싸고 있는 이방인들보다 더하여 내 율례를 행하지 아니하며 내 규례를 지키지 아니하고 너희를 둘러 있는 이방인들의 규례대로도 행하지 아니하였느니라
8. 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 나 곧 내가 너를 치며 이방인의 목전에서 너에게 벌을 내리되
9. 네 모든 가증한 일로 말미암아 내가 전무후무하게 네게 내릴지라
10. 그리한즉 네 가운데에서 아버지가 아들을 잡아먹고 아들이 그 아버지를 잡아먹으리라 내가 벌을 네게 내리고 너희 중에 남은 자를 다 사방에 흩으리라
11. 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 네가 모든 미운 물건과 모든 가증한 일로 내 성소를 더럽혔은즉 나도 너를 아끼지 아니하며 긍휼을 베풀지 아니하고 미약하게 하리니
12. 너희 가운데에서 삼분의 일은 전염병으로 죽으며 기근으로 멸망할 것이요 삼분의 일은 너의 사방에서 칼에 엎드러질 것이며 삼분의 일은 내가 사방에 흩어 버리고 또 그 뒤를 따라 가며 칼을 빼리라
13. ○이와 같이 내 노가 다한즉 그들을 향한 분이 풀려서 내 마음이 가라앉으리라 내 분이 그들에게 다한즉 나 여호와가 열심으로 말한 줄을 그들이 알리라
14. 내가 이르되 또 너를 황무하게 하고 너를 둘러싸고 있는 이방인들 중에서 모든 지나가는 자의 목전에 모욕 거리가 되게 하리니
15. 내 노와 분과 중한 책망으로 네게 벌을 내린즉 너를 둘러싸고 있는 이방인들에게 네가 수치와 조롱 거리가 되고 두려움과 경고가 되리라 나 여호와의 말이니라
16. 내가 멸망하게 하는 기근의 독한 화살을 너희에게 보내되 기근을 더하여 너희가 의뢰하는 양식을 끊을 것이라
17. 내가 기근과 사나운 짐승을 너희에게 보내 외롭게 하고 너희 가운데에 전염병과 살륙이 일어나게 하고 또 칼이 너희에게 임하게 하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라

듣기
[NIV]제5장

1. "Now, son of man, take a sharp sword and use it as a barber's razor to shave your head and your beard. Then take a set of scales and divide up the hair.
2. When the days of your siege come to an end, burn a third of the hair with fire inside the city. Take a third and strike it with the sword all around the city. And scatter a third to the wind. For I will pursue them with drawn sword.
3. But take a few strands of hair and tuck them away in the folds of your garment.
4. Again, take a few of these and throw them into the fire and burn them up. A fire will spread from there to the whole house of Israel.
5. "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her.
6. Yet in her wickedness she has rebelled against my laws and decrees more than the nations and countries around her. She has rejected my laws and has not followed my decrees.
7. "Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: You have been more unruly than the nations around you and have not followed my decrees or kept my laws. You have not even conformed to the standards of the nations around you.
8. "Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself am against you, Jerusalem, and I will inflict punishment on you in the sight of the nations.
9. Because of all your detestable idols, I will do to you what I have never done before and will never do again.
10. Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.
11. Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your vile images and detestable practices, I myself will withdraw my favor; I will not look on you with pity or spare you.
12. A third of your people will die of the plague or perish by famine inside you; a third will fall by the sword outside your walls; and a third I will scatter to the winds and pursue with drawn sword.
13. "Then my anger will cease and my wrath against them will subside, and I will be avenged. And when I have spent my wrath upon them, they will know that I the LORD have spoken in my zeal.
14. "I will make you a ruin and a reproach among the nations around you, in the sight of all who pass by.
15. You will be a reproach and a taunt, a warning and an object of horror to the nations around you when I inflict punishment on you in anger and in wrath and with stinging rebuke. I the LORD have spoken.
16. When I shoot at you with my deadly and destructive arrows of famine, I will shoot to destroy you. I will bring more and more famine upon you and cut off your supply of food.
17. I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will leave you childless. Plague and bloodshed will sweep through you, and I will bring the sword against you. I the LORD have spoken."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition