11.26 에스겔 Ezekiel 07장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

성경읽기 Reading Bible

11.26 에스겔 Ezekiel 07장

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date21-11-25 22:44 조회 Read5,101회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제7장
이스라엘의 끝이 다가오다

1. 또 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 이르시되
2. 너 인자야 주 여호와께서 이스라엘 땅에 관하여 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 끝났도다 이 땅 사방의 일이 끝났도다
3. 이제는 네게 끝이 이르렀나니 내가 내 진노를 네게 나타내어 네 행위를 심판하고 네 모든 가증한 일을 보응하리라
4. 내가 너를 불쌍히 여기지 아니하며 긍휼히 여기지도 아니하고 네 행위대로 너를 벌하여 네 가증한 일이 너희 중에 나타나게 하리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 너희가 알리라
5. ○주 여호와께서 이같이 이르시되 재앙이로다, 비상한 재앙이로다 볼지어다 그것이 왔도다
6. 끝이 왔도다, 끝이 왔도다 끝이 너에게 왔도다 볼지어다 그것이 왔도다
7. 이 땅 주민아 정한 재앙이 네게 임하도다 때가 이르렀고 날이 가까웠으니 요란한 날이요 산에서 즐거이 부르는 날이 아니로다
8. 이제 내가 속히 분을 네게 쏟고 내 진노를 네게 이루어서 네 행위대로 너를 심판하여 네 모든 가증한 일을 네게 보응하되
9. 내가 너를 불쌍히 여기지 아니하며 긍휼히 여기지도 아니하고 네 행위대로 너를 벌하여 너의 가증한 일이 너희 중에 나타나게 하리니 나 여호와가 때리는 이임을 네가 알리라
10. ○볼지어다 그 날이로다 볼지어다 임박하도다 정한 재앙이 이르렀으니 몽둥이가 꽃이 피며 교만이 싹이 났도다
11. 포학이 일어나서 죄악의 몽둥이가 되었은즉 그들도, 그 무리도, 그 재물도 하나도 남지 아니하며 그 중의 아름다운 것도 없어지리로다
12. 때가 이르렀고 날이 가까웠으니 사는 자도 기뻐하지 말고 파는 자도 근심하지 말 것은 진노가 그 모든 무리에게 임함이로다
13. 파는 자가 살아 있다 할지라도 다시 돌아가서 그 판 것을 얻지 못하리니 이는 묵시가 그 모든 무리에게 돌아오지 아니하고, 사람이 그 죄악으로 말미암아 자기의 목숨을 유지할 수 없으리라 하였음이로다

이스라엘이 받는 벌

14. ○그들이 나팔을 불어 온갖 것을 준비하였을지라도 전쟁에 나갈 사람이 없나니 이는 내 진노가 그 모든 무리에게 이르렀음이라
15. 밖에는 칼이 있고 안에는 전염병과 기근이 있어서 밭에 있는 자는 칼에 죽을 것이요 성읍에 있는 자는 기근과 전염병에 망할 것이며
16. 도망하는 자는 산 위로 피하여 다 각기 자기 죄악 때문에 골짜기의 비둘기들처럼 슬피 울 것이며
17. 모든 손은 피곤하고 모든 무릎은 물과 같이 약할 것이라
18. 그들이 굵은 베로 허리를 묶을 것이요 두려움이 그들을 덮을 것이요 모든 얼굴에는 수치가 있고 모든 머리는 대머리가 될 것이며
19. 그들이 그 은을 거리에 던지며 그 금을 오물 같이 여기리니 이는 여호와 내가 진노를 내리는 날에 그들의 은과 금이 능히 그들을 건지지 못하며 능히 그 심령을 족하게 하거나 그 창자를 채우지 못하고 오직 죄악의 걸림돌이 됨이로다
20. 그들이 그 화려한 장식으로 말미암아 교만을 품었고 또 그것으로 가증한 우상과 미운 물건을 만들었은즉 내가 그것을 그들에게 오물이 되게 하여
21. 타국인의 손에 넘겨 노략하게 하며 세상 악인에게 넘겨 그들이 약탈하여 더럽히게 하고
22. 내가 또 내 얼굴을 그들에게서 돌이키리니 그들이 내 은밀한 처소를 더럽히고 포악한 자도 거기 들어와서 더럽히리라
23. ○너는 쇠사슬을 만들라 이는 피 흘리는 죄가 그 땅에 가득하고 포악이 그 성읍에 찼음이라
24. 내가 극히 악한 이방인들을 데려와서 그들이 그 집들을 점령하게 하고 강한 자의 교만을 그치게 하리니 그들의 성소가 더럽힘을 당하리라
25. 패망이 이르리니 그들이 평강을 구하여도 없을 것이라
26. 환난에 환난이 더하고 소문에 소문이 더할 때에 그들이 선지자에게서 묵시를 구하나 헛될 것이며 제사장에게는 율법이 없어질 것이요 장로에게는 책략이 없어질 것이며
27. 왕은 애통하고 고관은 놀람을 옷 입듯 하며 주민의 손은 떨리리라 내가 그 행위대로 그들에게 갚고 그 죄악대로 그들을 심판하리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 그들이 알리라

듣기
[NIV]제7장

1. The word of the LORD came to me:
2. "Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says to the land of Israel: The end! The end has come upon the four corners of the land.
3. The end is now upon you and I will unleash my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.
4. I will not look on you with pity or spare you; I will surely repay you for your conduct and the detestable practices among you. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
5. "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Disaster! An unheard-of disaster is coming.
6. The end has come! The end has come! It has roused itself against you. It has come!
7. Doom has come upon you -- you who dwell in the land. The time has come, the day is near; there is panic, not joy, upon the mountains.
8. I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you; I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.
9. I will not look on you with pity or spare you; I will repay you in accordance with your conduct and the detestable practices among you. Then you will know that it is I the LORD who strikes the blow.
10. "The day is here! It has come! Doom has burst forth, the rod has budded, arrogance has blossomed!
11. Violence has grown into a rod to punish wickedness; none of the people will be left, none of that crowd -- no wealth, nothing of value.
12. The time has come, the day has arrived. Let not the buyer rejoice nor the seller grieve, for wrath is upon the whole crowd.
13. The seller will not recover the land he has sold as long as both of them live, for the vision concerning the whole crowd will not be reversed. Because of their sins, not one of them will preserve his life.
14. Though they blow the trumpet and get everything ready, no one will go into battle, for my wrath is upon the whole crowd.
15. "Outside is the sword, inside are plague and famine; those in the country will die by the sword, and those in the city will be devoured by famine and plague.
16. All who survive and escape will be in the mountains, moaning like doves of the valleys, each because of his sins.
17. Every hand will go limp, and every knee will become as weak as water.
18. They will put on sackcloth and be clothed with terror. Their faces will be covered with shame and their heads will be shaved.
19. They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be an unclean thing. Their silver and gold will not be able to save them in the day of the LORD's wrath. They will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it, for it has made them stumble into sin.
20. They were proud of their beautiful jewelry and used it to make their detestable idols and vile images. Therefore I will turn these into an unclean thing for them.
21. I will hand it all over as plunder to foreigners and as loot to the wicked of the earth, and they will defile it.
22. I will turn my face away from them, and they will desecrate my treasured place; robbers will enter it and desecrate it.
23. "Prepare chains, because the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence.
24. I will bring the most wicked of the nations to take possession of their houses; I will put an end to the pride of the mighty, and their sanctuaries will be desecrated.
25. When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will be none.
26. Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will try to get a vision from the prophet; the teaching of the law by the priest will be lost, as will the counsel of the elders.
27. The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with despair, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them. Then they will know that I am the LORD."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기