12.02 에스겔 Ezekiel 13장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

12.02 에스겔 Ezekiel 13장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-12-02 05:00 조회 Read6,983회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제13장
거짓 선지자의 종말

1. 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 이르시되
2. 인자야 너는 이스라엘의 예언하는 선지자들에게 경고하여 예언하되 자기 마음대로 예언하는 자에게 말하기를 너희는 여호와의 말씀을 들으라
3. 주 여호와의 말씀에 본 것이 없이 자기 심령을 따라 예언하는 어리석은 선지자에게 화가 있을진저
4. 이스라엘아 너의 선지자들은 황무지에 있는 여우 같으니라
5. 너희 선지자들이 성 무너진 곳에 올라가지도 아니하였으며 이스라엘 족속을 위하여 여호와의 날에 전쟁에서 견디게 하려고 성벽을 수축하지도 아니하였느니라
6. 여호와께서 말씀하셨다고 하는 자들이 허탄한 것과 거짓된 점괘를 보며 사람들에게 그 말이 확실히 이루어지기를 바라게 하거니와 그들은 여호와가 보낸 자가 아니라
7. 너희가 말하기는 여호와의 말씀이라 하여도 내가 말한 것이 아닌즉 어찌 허탄한 묵시를 보며 거짓된 점괘를 말한 것이 아니냐
8. ○그러므로 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 너희가 허탄한 것을 말하며 거짓된 것을 보았은즉 내가 너희를 치리라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라
9. 그 선지자들이 허탄한 묵시를 보며 거짓 것을 점쳤으니 내 손이 그들을 쳐서 내 백성의 공회에 들어오지 못하게 하며 이스라엘 족속의 호적에도 기록되지 못하게 하며 이스라엘 땅에도 들어가지 못하게 하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라
10. 이렇게 칠 것은 그들이 내 백성을 유혹하여 평강이 없으나 평강이 있다 함이라 어떤 사람이 담을 쌓을 때에 그들이 회칠을 하는도다
11. 그러므로 너는 회칠하는 자에게 이르기를 그것이 무너지리라 폭우가 내리며 큰 우박덩이가 떨어지며 폭풍이 몰아치리니
12. 그 담이 무너진즉 어떤 사람이 너희에게 말하기를 그것에 칠한 회가 어디 있느냐 하지 아니하겠느냐
13. 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 분노하여 폭풍을 퍼붓고 내가 진노하여 폭우를 내리고 분노하여 큰 우박덩어리로 무너뜨리리라
14. 회칠한 담을 내가 이렇게 허물어서 땅에 넘어뜨리고 그 기초를 드러낼 것이라 담이 무너진즉 너희가 그 가운데에서 망하리니 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라
15. 이와 같이 내가 내 노를 담과 회칠한 자에게 모두 이루고 또 너희에게 말하기를 담도 없어지고 칠한 자들도 없어졌다 하리니
16. 이들은 예루살렘에 대하여 예언하기를 평강이 없으나 평강의 묵시를 보았다고 하는 이스라엘의 선지자들이니라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라

거짓말로 예언하는 여자들

17. ○너 인자야 너의 백성 중 자기 마음대로 예언하는 여자들에게 경고하며 예언하여
18. 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 사람의 영혼을 사냥하려고 손목마다 부적을 꿰어 매고 키가 큰 자나 작은 자의 머리를 위하여 수건을 만드는 여자들에게 화 있을진저 너희가 어찌하여 내 백성의 영혼은 사냥하면서 자기를 위하여는 영혼을 살리려 하느냐
19. 너희가 두어 움큼 보리와 두어 조각 떡을 위하여 나를 내 백성 가운데에서 욕되게 하여 거짓말을 곧이 듣는 내 백성에게 너희가 거짓말을 지어내어 죽지 아니할 영혼을 죽이고 살지 못할 영혼을 살리는도다
20. 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 너희가 새를 사냥하듯 영혼들을 사냥하는 그 부적을 내가 너희 팔에서 떼어 버리고 너희가 새처럼 사냥한 그 영혼들을 놓아 주며
21. 또 너희 수건을 찢고 내 백성을 너희 손에서 건지고 다시는 너희 손에 사냥물이 되지 아니하게 하리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 너희가 알리라
22. 내가 슬프게 하지 아니한 의인의 마음을 너희가 거짓말로 근심하게 하며 너희가 또 악인의 손을 굳게 하여 그 악한 길에서 돌이켜 떠나 삶을 얻지 못하게 하였은즉
23. 너희가 다시는 허탄한 묵시를 보지 못하고 점복도 못할지라 내가 내 백성을 너희 손에서 건져내리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 너희가 알리라 하라

듣기
[NIV]제13장

1. The word of the LORD came to me:
2. "Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: `Hear the word of the LORD!
3. This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
4. Your prophets, O Israel, are like jackals among ruins.
5. You have not gone up to the breaks in the wall to repair it for the house of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the LORD.
6. Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. They say, "The LORD declares," when the LORD has not sent them; yet they expect their words to be fulfilled.
7. Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not spoken?
8. "`Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD.
9. My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.
10. "`Because they lead my people astray, saying, "Peace," when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash,
11. therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and violent winds will burst forth.
12. When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, "Where is the whitewash you covered it with?"
13. "`Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury.
14. I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am the LORD.
15. So I will spend my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, "The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it,
16. those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign LORD."'
17. "Now, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who prophesy out of their own imagination. Prophesy against them
18. and say, `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the women who sew magic charms on all their wrists and make veils of various lengths for their heads in order to ensnare people. Will you ensnare the lives of my people but preserve your own?
19. You have profaned me among my people for a few handfuls of barley and scraps of bread. By lying to my people, who listen to lies, you have killed those who should not have died and have spared those who should not live.
20. "`Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds.
21. I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
22. Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives,
23. therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will save my people from your hands. And then you will know that I am the LORD.'"
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition