12.24 에스겔 Ezekiel 35장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

12.24 에스겔 Ezekiel 35장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-12-23 23:36 조회 Read5,924회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제35장
세일 산과 에돔이 황무하리라

1. 또 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 이르시되
2. 인자야 네 얼굴을 세일 산으로 향하고 그에게 예언하여
3. 이르기를 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 세일 산아 내가 너를 대적하여 내 손을 네 위에 펴서 네가 황무지와 공포의 대상이 되게 할지라
4. 내가 네 성읍들을 무너뜨리며 네가 황폐하게 되리니 네가 나를 여호와인 줄을 알리라
5. 네가 옛날부터 한을 품고 이스라엘 족속의 환난 때 곧 죄악의 마지막 때에 칼의 위력에 그들을 넘겼도다
6. 그러므로 주 여호와의 말씀이니라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 내가 너에게 피를 만나게 한즉 피가 너를 따르리라 네가 피를 미워하지 아니하였은즉 피가 너를 따르리라
7. 내가 세일 산이 황무지와 폐허가 되게 하여 그 위에 왕래하는 자를 다 끊을지라
8. 내가 그 죽임 당한 자를 그 여러 산에 채우되 칼에 죽임 당한 자를 네 여러 멧부리와, 골짜기와, 모든 시내에 엎드러지게 하고
9. 너를 영원히 황폐하게 하여 네 성읍들에 다시는 거주하는 자가 없게 하리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 너희가 알리라
10. ○네가 말하기를 이 두 민족과 두 땅은 다 내 것이며 내 기업이 되리라 하였도다 그러나 여호와께서 거기에 계셨느니라
11. 그러므로 주 여호와의 말씀이니라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 네가 그들을 미워하여 노하며 질투한 대로 내가 네게 행하여 너를 심판할 때에 그들이 나를 알게 하리라
12. 네가 이스라엘 산들을 가리켜 말하기를 저 산들이 황폐하였으므로 우리에게 넘겨 주어서 삼키게 되었다 하여 욕하는 모든 말을 나 여호와가 들은 줄을 네가 알리로다
13. 너희가 나를 대적하여 입으로 자랑하며 나를 대적하여 여러 가지로 말한 것을 내가 들었노라
14. 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 온 땅이 즐거워할 때에 내가 너를 황폐하게 하되
15. 이스라엘 족속의 기업이 황폐하므로 네가 즐거워한 것 같이 내가 너를 황폐하게 하리라 세일 산아 너와 에돔 온 땅이 황폐하리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 무리가 알리라 하셨다 하라

듣기
[NIV]제35장

1. The word of the LORD came to me:
2. "Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir; prophesy against it
3. and say: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Mount Seir, and I will stretch out my hand against you and make you a desolate waste.
4. I will turn your towns into ruins and you will be desolate. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
5. "`Because you harbored an ancient hostility and delivered the Israelites over to the sword at the time of their calamity, the time their punishment reached its climax,
6. therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will give you over to bloodshed and it will pursue you. Since you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you.
7. I will make Mount Seir a desolate waste and cut off from it all who come and go.
8. I will fill your mountains with the slain; those killed by the sword will fall on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines.
9. I will make you desolate forever; your towns will not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
10. "`Because you have said, "These two nations and countries will be ours and we will take possession of them," even though I the LORD was there,
11. therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.
12. Then you will know that I the LORD have heard all the contemptible things you have said against the mountains of Israel. You said, "They have been laid waste and have been given over to us to devour."
13. You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it.
14. This is what the Sovereign LORD says: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate.
15. Because you rejoiced when the inheritance of the house of Israel became desolate, that is how I will treat you. You will be desolate, O Mount Seir, you and all of Edom. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'"
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition