01.01 에스겔 Ezekiel 43장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

01.01 에스겔 Ezekiel 43장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-12-31 19:26 조회 Read6,223회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제43장
여호와께서 성전에 들어가시다

1. 그 후에 그가 나를 데리고 문에 이르니 곧 동쪽을 향한 문이라
2. 이스라엘 하나님의 영광이 동쪽에서부터 오는데 하나님의 음성이 많은 물 소리 같고 땅은 그 영광으로 말미암아 빛나니
3. 그 모양이 내가 본 환상 곧 전에 성읍을 멸하러 올 때에 보던 환상 같고 그발 강 가에서 보던 환상과도 같기로 내가 곧 얼굴을 땅에 대고 엎드렸더니
4. 여호와의 영광이 동문을 통하여 성전으로 들어가고
5. 영이 나를 들어 데리고 안뜰에 들어가시기로 내가 보니 여호와의 영광이 성전에 가득하더라
6. ○성전에서 내게 하는 말을 내가 듣고 있을 때에 어떤 사람이 내 곁에 서 있더라
7. 그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 이는 내 보좌의 처소, 내 발을 두는 처소, 내가 이스라엘 족속 가운데에 영원히 있을 곳이라 이스라엘 족속 곧 그들과 그들의 왕들이 음행하며 그 죽은 왕들의 시체로 다시는 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽히지 아니하리라
8. 그들이 그 문지방을 내 문지방 곁에 두며 그 문설주를 내 문설주 곁에 두어서 그들과 나 사이에 겨우 한 담이 막히게 하였고 또 그 행하는 가증한 일로 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽혔으므로 내가 노하여 멸망시켰거니와
9. 이제는 그들이 그 음란과 그 왕들의 시체를 내게서 멀리 제거하여 버려야 할 것이라 그리하면 내가 그들 가운데에 영원히 살리라
10. ○인자야 너는 이 성전을 이스라엘 족속에게 보여서 그들이 자기의 죄악을 부끄러워하고 그 형상을 측량하게 하라
11. 만일 그들이 자기들이 행한 모든 일을 부끄러워하거든 너는 이 성전의 제도와 구조와 그 출입하는 곳과 그 모든 형상을 보이며 또 그 모든 규례와 그 모든 법도와 그 모든 율례를 알게 하고 그 목전에 그것을 써서 그들로 그 모든 법도와 그 모든 규례를 지켜 행하게 하라
12. 성전의 법은 이러하니라 산 꼭대기 지점의 주위는 지극히 거룩하리라 성전의 법은 이러하니라

번제단의 모양과 크기

13. ○제단의 크기는 이러하니라 한 자는 팔꿈치에서부터 손가락에 이르고 한 손바닥 넓이가 더한 것이라 제단 밑받침의 높이는 한 척이요 그 사방 가장자리의 너비는 한 척이며 그 가로 둘린 턱의 너비는 한 뼘이니 이는 제단 밑받침이요
14. 이 땅에 닿은 밑받침 면에서 아래층의 높이는 두 척이요 그 가장자리의 너비는 한 척이며 이 아래층 면에서 이 층의 높이는 네 척이요 그 가장자리의 너비는 한 척이며
15. 그 번제단 위층의 높이는 네 척이며 그 번제하는 바닥에서 솟은 뿔이 넷이며
16. 그 번제하는 바닥의 길이는 열두 척이요 너비도 열두 척이니 네모 반듯하고
17. 그 아래층의 길이는 열네 척이요 너비는 열네 척이니 네모 반듯하고 그 밑받침에 둘린 턱의 너비는 반 척이며 그 가장자리의 너비는 한 척이니라 그 층계는 동쪽을 향하게 할지니라

번제단의 봉헌

18. ○그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 이 제단을 만드는 날에 그 위에 번제를 드리며 피를 뿌리는 규례는 이러하니라
19. 주 여호와의 말씀이니라 나를 가까이 하여 내게 수종드는 사독의 자손 레위 사람 제사장에게 너는 어린 수송아지 한 마리를 주어 속죄제물을 삼되
20. 네가 그 피를 가져다가 제단의 네 뿔과 아래층 네 모퉁이와 사방 가장자리에 발라 속죄하여 제단을 정결하게 하고
21. 그 속죄제물의 수송아지를 가져다가 성전의 정한 처소 곧 성소 밖에서 불사를지며
22. 다음 날에는 흠 없는 숫염소 한 마리를 속죄제물로 삼아 드려서 그 제단을 정결하게 하기를 수송아지로 정결하게 함과 같이 하고
23. 정결하게 하기를 마친 후에는 흠 없는 수송아지 한 마리와 떼 가운데에서 흠 없는 숫양 한 마리를 드리되
24. 나 여호와 앞에 받들어다가 제사장은 그 위에 소금을 쳐서 나 여호와께 번제로 드릴 것이며
25. 칠 일 동안은 매일 염소 한 마리를 갖추어 속죄제물을 삼고 또 어린 수송아지 한 마리와 떼 가운데에서 숫양 한 마리를 흠 없는 것으로 갖출 것이며
26. 이같이 칠 일 동안 제단을 위하여 속죄제를 드려 정결하게 하며 드릴 것이요
27. 이 모든 날이 찬 후 제팔일과 그 다음에는 제사장이 제단 위에서 너희 번제와 감사제를 드릴 것이라 그리하면 내가 너희를 즐겁게 받으리라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라

듣기
[NIV]제43장

1. Then the man brought me to the gate facing east,
2. and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory.
3. The vision I saw was like the vision I had seen when he came to destroy the city and like the visions I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown.
4. The glory of the LORD entered the temple through the gate facing east.
5. Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the LORD filled the temple.
6. While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple.
7. He said: "Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever. The house of Israel will never again defile my holy name -- neither they nor their kings -- by their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their kings at their high places.
8. When they placed their threshold next to my threshold and their doorposts beside my doorposts, with only a wall between me and them, they defiled my holy name by their detestable practices. So I destroyed them in my anger.
9. Now let them put away from me their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their kings, and I will live among them forever.
10. "Son of man, describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider the plan,
11. and if they are ashamed of all they have done, make known to them the design of the temple -- its arrangement, its exits and entrances -- its whole design and all its regulations and laws. Write these down before them so that they may be faithful to its design and follow all its regulations.
12. "This is the law of the temple: All the surrounding area on top of the mountain will be most holy. Such is the law of the temple.
13. "These are the measurements of the altar in long cubits, that cubit being a cubit and a handbreadth: Its gutter is a cubit deep and a cubit wide, with a rim of one span around the edge. And this is the height of the altar:
14. From the gutter on the ground up to the lower ledge it is two cubits high and a cubit wide, and from the smaller ledge up to the larger ledge it is four cubits high and a cubit wide.
15. The altar hearth is four cubits high, and four horns project upward from the hearth.
16. The altar hearth is square, twelve cubits long and twelve cubits wide.
17. The upper ledge also is square, fourteen cubits long and fourteen cubits wide, with a rim of half a cubit and a gutter of a cubit all around. The steps of the altar face east."
18. Then he said to me, "Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: These will be the regulations for sacrificing burnt offerings and sprinkling blood upon the altar when it is built:
19. You are to give a young bull as a sin offering to the priests, who are Levites, of the family of Zadok, who come near to minister before me, declares the Sovereign LORD.
20. You are to take some of its blood and put it on the four horns of the altar and on the four corners of the upper ledge and all around the rim, and so purify the altar and make atonement for it.
21. You are to take the bull for the sin offering and burn it in the designated part of the temple area outside the sanctuary.
22. "On the second day you are to offer a male goat without defect for a sin offering, and the altar is to be purified as it was purified with the bull.
23. When you have finished purifying it, you are to offer a young bull and a ram from the flock, both without defect.
24. You are to offer them before the LORD, and the priests are to sprinkle salt on them and sacrifice them as a burnt offering to the LORD.
25. "For seven days you are to provide a male goat daily for a sin offering; you are also to provide a young bull and a ram from the flock, both without defect.
26. For seven days they are to make atonement for the altar and cleanse it; thus they will dedicate it.
27. At the end of these days, from the eighth day on, the priests are to present your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings on the altar. Then I will accept you, declares the Sovereign LORD."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition