01.16 다니엘 Daniel 10장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

01.16 다니엘 Daniel 10장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-01-15 22:39 조회 Read5,199회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제10장
힛데겔 강 가에서 본 환상

1. 바사 왕 고레스 제삼년에 한 일이 벨드사살이라 이름한 다니엘에게 나타났는데 그 일이 참되니 곧 큰 전쟁에 관한 것이라 다니엘이 그 일을 분명히 알았고 그 환상을 깨달으니라
2. 그 때에 나 다니엘이 세 이레 동안을 슬퍼하며
3. 세 이레가 차기까지 좋은 떡을 먹지 아니하며 고기와 포도주를 입에 대지 아니하며 또 기름을 바르지 아니하니라
4. 첫째 달 이십사일에 내가 힛데겔이라 하는 큰 강 가에 있었는데
5. 그 때에 내가 눈을 들어 바라본즉 한 사람이 세마포 옷을 입었고 허리에는 우바스 순금 띠를 띠었더라
6. 또 그의 몸은 황옥 같고 그의 얼굴은 번갯빛 같고 그의 눈은 횃불 같고 그의 팔과 발은 빛난 놋과 같고 그의 말소리는 무리의 소리와 같더라
7. 이 환상을 나 다니엘이 홀로 보았고 나와 함께 한 사람들은 이 환상은 보지 못하였어도 그들이 크게 떨며 도망하여 숨었느니라
8. 그러므로 나만 홀로 있어서 이 큰 환상을 볼 때에 내 몸에 힘이 빠졌고 나의 아름다운 빛이 변하여 썩은 듯하였고 나의 힘이 다 없어졌으나
9. 내가 그의 음성을 들었는데 그의 음성을 들을 때에 내가 얼굴을 땅에 대고 깊이 잠들었느니라
10. ○한 손이 있어 나를 어루만지기로 내가 떨었더니 그가 내 무릎과 손바닥이 땅에 닿게 일으키고
11. 내게 이르되 큰 은총을 받은 사람 다니엘아 내가 네게 이르는 말을 깨닫고 일어서라 내가 네게 보내심을 받았느니라 하더라 그가 내게 이 말을 한 후에 내가 떨며 일어서니
12. 그가 내게 이르되 다니엘아 두려워하지 말라 네가 깨달으려 하여 네 하나님 앞에 스스로 겸비하게 하기로 결심하던 첫날부터 네 말이 응답 받았으므로 내가 네 말로 말미암아 왔느니라
13. 그런데 바사 왕국의 군주가 이십일 일 동안 나를 막았으므로 내가 거기 바사 왕국의 왕들과 함께 머물러 있더니 가장 높은 군주 중 하나인 미가엘이 와서 나를 도와 주므로
14. 이제 내가 마지막 날에 네 백성이 당할 일을 네게 깨닫게 하러 왔노라 이는 이 환상이 오랜 후의 일임이라 하더라
15. 그가 이런 말로 내게 이를 때에 내가 곧 얼굴을 땅에 향하고 말문이 막혔더니
16. 인자와 같은 이가 있어 내 입술을 만진지라 내가 곧 입을 열어 내 앞에 서 있는 자에게 말하여 이르되 내 주여 이 환상으로 말미암아 근심이 내게 더하므로 내가 힘이 없어졌나이다
17. 내 몸에 힘이 없어졌고 호흡이 남지 아니하였사오니 내 주의 이 종이 어찌 능히 내 주와 더불어 말씀할 수 있으리이까 하니
18. ○또 사람의 모양 같은 것 하나가 나를 만지며 나를 강건하게 하여
19. 이르되 큰 은총을 받은 사람이여 두려워하지 말라 평안하라 강건하라 강건하라 그가 이같이 내게 말하매 내가 곧 힘이 나서 이르되 내 주께서 나를 강건하게 하셨사오니 말씀하옵소서
20. 그가 이르되 내가 어찌하여 네게 왔는지 네가 아느냐 이제 내가 돌아가서 바사 군주와 싸우려니와 내가 나간 후에는 헬라의 군주가 이를 것이라
21. 오직 내가 먼저 진리의 글에 기록된 것으로 네게 보이리라 나를 도와서 그들을 대항할 자는 너희의 군주 미가엘뿐이니라

듣기
[NIV]제10장

1. In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia, a revelation was given to Daniel (who was called Belteshazzar). Its message was true and it concerned a great war. The understanding of the message came to him in a vision.
2. At that time I, Daniel, mourned for three weeks.
3. I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over.
4. On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river, the Tigris,
5. I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist.
6. His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.
7. I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; the men with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves.
8. So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless.
9. Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.
10. A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees.
11. He said, "Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you." And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.
12. Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.
13. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.
14. Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come."
15. While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless.
16. Then one who looked like a man touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing before me, "I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I am helpless.
17. How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe."
18. Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength.
19. "Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong." When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength."
20. So he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;
21. but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition