08.07 고린도전서 1 Co 01장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

08.07 고린도전서 1 Co 01장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-08-07 05:59 조회 Read5,021회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

인사와 감사

1. 하나님의 뜻을 따라 그리스도 예수의 사도로 부르심을 받은 바울과 형제 소스데네는
2. 고린도에 있는 하나님의 교회 곧 그리스도 예수 안에서 거룩하여지고 성도라 부르심을 받은 자들과 또 각처에서 우리의 주 곧 그들과 우리의 주 되신 예수 그리스도의 이름을 부르는 모든 자들에게
3. 하나님 우리 아버지와 주 예수 그리스도로부터 은혜와 평강이 있기를 원하노라
4. ○그리스도 예수 안에서 너희에게 주신 하나님의 은혜로 말미암아 내가 너희를 위하여 항상 하나님께 감사하노니
5. 이는 너희가 그 안에서 모든 일 곧 모든 언변과 모든 지식에 풍족하므로
6. 그리스도의 증거가 너희 중에 견고하게 되어
7. 너희가 모든 은사에 부족함이 없이 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 나타나심을 기다림이라
8. 주께서 너희를 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 날에 책망할 것이 없는 자로 끝까지 견고하게 하시리라
9. 너희를 불러 그의 아들 예수 그리스도 우리 주와 더불어 교제하게 하시는 하나님은 미쁘시도다

고린도 교회의 분쟁

10. ○형제들아 내가 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 너희를 권하노니 모두가 같은 말을 하고 너희 가운데 분쟁이 없이 같은 마음과 같은 뜻으로 온전히 합하라
11. 내 형제들아 글로에의 집 편으로 너희에 대한 말이 내게 들리니 곧 너희 가운데 분쟁이 있다는 것이라
12. 내가 이것을 말하거니와 너희가 각각 이르되 나는 바울에게, 나는 아볼로에게, 나는 게바에게, 나는 그리스도에게 속한 자라 한다는 것이니
13. 그리스도께서 어찌 나뉘었느냐 바울이 너희를 위하여 십자가에 못 박혔으며 바울의 이름으로 너희가 침례를 받았느냐
14. 나는 그리스보와 가이오 외에는 너희 중 아무에게도 내가 침례를 베풀지 아니한 것을 감사하노니
15. 이는 아무도 나의 이름으로 침례를 받았다 말하지 못하게 하려 함이라
16. 내가 또한 스데바나 집 사람에게 침례를 베풀었고 그 외에는 다른 누구에게 침례를 베풀었는지 알지 못하노라
17. 그리스도께서 나를 보내심은 침례를 베풀게 하려 하심이 아니요 오직 복음을 전하게 하려 하심이로되 말의 지혜로 하지 아니함은 그리스도의 십자가가 헛되지 않게 하려 함이라

하나님의 능력과 지혜이신 그리스도

18. ○십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 받는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라
19. 기록된 바 내가 지혜 있는 자들의 지혜를 멸하고 총명한 자들의 총명을 폐하리라 하였으니
20. 지혜 있는 자가 어디 있느냐 선비가 어디 있느냐 이 세대에 변론가가 어디 있느냐 하나님께서 이 세상의 지혜를 미련하게 하신 것이 아니냐
21. 하나님의 지혜에 있어서는 이 세상이 자기 지혜로 하나님을 알지 못하므로 하나님께서 전도의 미련한 것으로 믿는 자들을 구원하시기를 기뻐하셨도다
22. 유대인은 표적을 구하고 헬라인은 지혜를 찾으나
23. 우리는 십자가에 못 박힌 그리스도를 전하니 유대인에게는 거리끼는 것이요 이방인에게는 미련한 것이로되
24. 오직 부르심을 받은 자들에게는 유대인이나 헬라인이나 그리스도는 하나님의 능력이요 하나님의 지혜니라
25. 하나님의 어리석음이 사람보다 지혜롭고 하나님의 약하심이 사람보다 강하니라
26. ○형제들아 너희를 부르심을 보라 육체를 따라 지혜로운 자가 많지 아니하며 능한 자가 많지 아니하며 문벌 좋은 자가 많지 아니하도다
27. 그러나 하나님께서 세상의 미련한 것들을 택하사 지혜 있는 자들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시고 세상의 약한 것들을 택하사 강한 것들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시며
28. 하나님께서 세상의 천한 것들과 멸시 받는 것들과 없는 것들을 택하사 있는 것들을 폐하려 하시나니
29. 이는 아무 육체도 하나님 앞에서 자랑하지 못하게 하려 하심이라
30. 너희는 하나님으로부터 나서 그리스도 예수 안에 있고 예수는 하나님으로부터 나와서 우리에게 지혜와 의로움과 거룩함과 구원함이 되셨으니
31. 기록된 바 자랑하는 자는 주 안에서 자랑하라 함과 같게 하려 함이라

1. Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes,
2. To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ -- their Lord and ours:
3. Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.
5. For in him you have been enriched in every way -- in all your speaking and in all your knowledge --
6. because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you.
7. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed.
8. He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.
10. I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.
11. My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you.
12. What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."
13. Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul?
14. I am thankful that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius,
15. so no one can say that you were baptized into my name.
16. (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don't remember if I baptized anyone else.)
17. For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel -- not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
20. Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
21. For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
22. Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom,
23. but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,
24. but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25. For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.
26. Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.
27. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
28. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things -- and the things that are not -- to nullify the things that are,
29. so that no one may boast before him.
30. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God -- that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
31. Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition