12.11 요한계시록 Rev 22장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

12.11 요한계시록 Rev 22장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-12-10 22:14 조회 Read31,659회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

1. 또 그가 수정 같이 맑은 생명수의 강을 내게 보이니 하나님과 및 어린 양의 보좌로부터 나와서
2. 길 가운데로 흐르더라 강 좌우에 생명나무가 있어 열두 가지 열매를 맺되 달마다 그 열매를 맺고 그 나무 잎사귀들은 만국을 치료하기 위하여 있더라
3. 다시 저주가 없으며 하나님과 그 어린 양의 보좌가 그 가운데에 있으리니 그의 종들이 그를 섬기며
4. 그의 얼굴을 볼 터이요 그의 이름도 그들의 이마에 있으리라
5. 다시 밤이 없겠고 등불과 햇빛이 쓸 데 없으니 이는 주 하나님이 그들에게 비치심이라 그들이 세세토록 왕 노릇 하리로다

주 예수여 오시옵소서

6. ○또 그가 내게 말하기를 이 말은 신실하고 참된지라 주 곧 선지자들의 영의 하나님이 그의 종들에게 반드시 속히 되어질 일을 보이시려고 그의 천사를 보내셨도다
7. 보라 내가 속히 오리니 이 두루마리의 예언의 말씀을 지키는 자는 복이 있으리라 하더라
8. ○이것들을 보고 들은 자는 나 요한이니 내가 듣고 볼 때에 이 일을 내게 보이던 천사의 발 앞에 경배하려고 엎드렸더니
9. 그가 내게 말하기를 나는 너와 네 형제 선지자들과 또 이 두루마리의 말을 지키는 자들과 함께 된 종이니 그리하지 말고 하나님께 경배하라 하더라
10. ○또 내게 말하되 이 두루마리의 예언의 말씀을 인봉하지 말라 때가 가까우니라
11. 불의를 행하는 자는 그대로 불의를 행하고 더러운 자는 그대로 더럽고 의로운 자는 그대로 의를 행하고 거룩한 자는 그대로 거룩하게 하라
12. 보라 내가 속히 오리니 내가 줄 상이 내게 있어 각 사람에게 그가 행한 대로 갚아 주리라
13. 나는 알파와 오메가요 처음과 마지막이요 시작과 마침이라
14. 자기 두루마기를 빠는 자들은 복이 있으니 이는 그들이 생명나무에 나아가며 문들을 통하여 성에 들어갈 권세를 받으려 함이로다
15. 개들과 점술가들과 음행하는 자들과 살인자들과 우상 숭배자들과 및 거짓말을 좋아하며 지어내는 자는 다 성 밖에 있으리라
16. ○나 예수는 교회들을 위하여 내 사자를 보내어 이것들을 너희에게 증언하게 하였노라 나는 다윗의 뿌리요 자손이니 곧 광명한 새벽 별이라 하시더라
17. ○성령과 신부가 말씀하시기를 오라 하시는도다 듣는 자도 오라 할 것이요 목마른 자도 올 것이요 또 원하는 자는 값없이 생명수를 받으라 하시더라
18. ○내가 이 두루마리의 예언의 말씀을 듣는 모든 사람에게 증언하노니 만일 누구든지 이것들 외에 더하면 하나님이 이 두루마리에 기록된 재앙들을 그에게 더하실 것이요
19. ○만일 누구든지 이 두루마리의 예언의 말씀에서 제하여 버리면 하나님이 이 두루마리에 기록된 생명나무와 및 거룩한 성에 참여함을 제하여 버리시리라
20. ○이것들을 증언하신 이가 이르시되 내가 진실로 속히 오리라 하시거늘 아멘 주 예수여 오시옵소서
21. ○주 예수의 은혜가 모든 자들에게 있을지어다 아멘

1. Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
2. down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
3. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.
4. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
5. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
6. The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place."
7. "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."
8. I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.
9. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"
10. Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.
11. Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."
12. "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
13. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14. "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
15. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16. "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
17. The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
18. I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.
19. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
20. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
21. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition