고린도 전서 07장 05.11.토 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

고린도 전서 07장 05.11.토

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-05-11 08:52 조회 Read3,318회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

결혼에 대하여 이르다

1. 너희가 쓴 문제에 대하여 말하면 남자가 여자를 가까이 아니함이 좋으나
2. 음행을 피하기 위하여 남자마다 자기 아내를 두고 여자마다 자기 남편을 두라
3. 남편은 그 아내에 대한 의무를 다하고 아내도 그 남편에게 그렇게 할지라
4. 아내는 자기 몸을 주장하지 못하고 오직 그 남편이 하며 남편도 그와 같이 자기 몸을 주장하지 못하고 오직 그 아내가 하나니
5. 서로 분방하지 말라 다만 기도할 틈을 얻기 위하여 합의상 얼마 동안은 하되 다시 합하라 이는 너희가 절제 못함으로 말미암아 사탄이 너희를 시험하지 못하게 하려 함이라
6. 그러나 내가 이 말을 함은 허락이요 명령은 아니니라
7. 나는 모든 사람이 나와 같기를 원하노라 그러나 각각 하나님께 받은 자기의 은사가 있으니 이 사람은 이러하고 저 사람은 저러하니라
8. ○내가 결혼하지 아니한 자들과 과부들에게 이르노니 나와 같이 그냥 지내는 것이 좋으니라
9. 만일 절제할 수 없거든 결혼하라 정욕이 불 같이 타는 것보다 결혼하는 것이 나으니라
10. 결혼한 자들에게 내가 명하노니 (명하는 자는 내가 아니요 주시라) 여자는 남편에게서 갈라서지 말고
11. (만일 갈라섰으면 그대로 지내든지 다시 그 남편과 화합하든지 하라) 남편도 아내를 버리지 말라
12. 그 나머지 사람들에게 내가 말하노니 (이는 주의 명령이 아니라) 만일 어떤 형제에게 믿지 아니하는 아내가 있어 남편과 함께 살기를 좋아하거든 그를 버리지 말며
13. 어떤 여자에게 믿지 아니하는 남편이 있어 아내와 함께 살기를 좋아하거든 그 남편을 버리지 말라
14. 믿지 아니하는 남편이 아내로 말미암아 거룩하게 되고 믿지 아니하는 아내가 남편으로 말미암아 거룩하게 되나니 그렇지 아니하면 너희 자녀도 깨끗하지 못하니라 그러나 이제 거룩하니라
15. 혹 믿지 아니하는 자가 갈리거든 갈리게 하라 형제나 자매나 이런 일에 구애될 것이 없느니라 그러나 하나님은 화평 중에서 너희를 부르셨느니라
16. 아내 된 자여 네가 남편을 구원할는지 어찌 알 수 있으며 남편 된 자여 네가 네 아내를 구원할는지 어찌 알 수 있으리요
17. 오직 주께서 각 사람에게 나눠 주신 대로 하나님이 각 사람을 부르신 그대로 행하라 내가 모든 교회에서 이와 같이 명하노라
18. 할례자로서 부르심을 받은 자가 있느냐 무할례자가 되지 말며 무할례자로 부르심을 받은 자가 있느냐 할례를 받지 말라
19. 할례 받는 것도 아무 것도 아니요 할례 받지 아니하는 것도 아무 것도 아니로되 오직 하나님의 계명을 지킬 따름이니라
20. 각 사람은 부르심을 받은 그 부르심 그대로 지내라
21. 네가 종으로 있을 때에 부르심을 받았느냐 염려하지 말라 그러나 네가 자유롭게 될 수 있거든 그것을 이용하라
22. 주 안에서 부르심을 받은 자는 종이라도 주께 속한 자유인이요 또 그와 같이 자유인으로 있을 때에 부르심을 받은 자는 그리스도의 종이니라
23. 너희는 값으로 사신 것이니 사람들의 종이 되지 말라
24. 형제들아 너희는 각각 부르심을 받은 그대로 하나님과 함께 거하라

처녀와 과부에게 주는 권면

25. ○처녀에 대하여는 내가 주께 받은 계명이 없으되 주의 자비하심을 받아서 충성스러운 자가 된 내가 의견을 말하노니
26. 내 생각에는 이것이 좋으니 곧 임박한 환난으로 말미암아 사람이 그냥 지내는 것이 좋으니라
27. 네가 아내에게 매였느냐 놓이기를 구하지 말며 아내에게서 놓였느냐 아내를 구하지 말라
28. 그러나 장가 가도 죄 짓는 것이 아니요 처녀가 시집 가도 죄 짓는 것이 아니로되 이런 이들은 육신에 고난이 있으리니 나는 너희를 아끼노라
29. 형제들아 내가 이 말을 하노니 그 때가 단축하여진 고로 이 후부터 아내 있는 자들은 없는 자 같이 하며
30. 우는 자들은 울지 않는 자 같이 하며 기쁜 자들은 기쁘지 않은 자 같이 하며 매매하는 자들은 없는 자 같이 하며
31. 세상 물건을 쓰는 자들은 다 쓰지 못하는 자 같이 하라 이 세상의 외형은 지나감이니라
32. 너희가 염려 없기를 원하노라 장가 가지 않은 자는 주의 일을 염려하여 어찌하여야 주를 기쁘시게 할까 하되
33. 장가 간 자는 세상 일을 염려하여 어찌하여야 아내를 기쁘게 할까 하여
34. 마음이 갈라지며 시집 가지 않은 자와 처녀는 주의 일을 염려하여 몸과 영을 다 거룩하게 하려 하되 시집 간 자는 세상 일을 염려하여 어찌하여야 남편을 기쁘게 할까 하느니라
35. 내가 이것을 말함은 너희의 유익을 위함이요 너희에게 올무를 놓으려 함이 아니니 오직 너희로 하여금 이치에 합당하게 하여 흐트러짐이 없이 주를 섬기게 하려 함이라
36. 그러므로 만일 누가 자기의 약혼녀에 대한 행동이 합당하지 못한 줄로 생각할 때에 그 약혼녀의 혼기도 지나고 그같이 할 필요가 있거든 원하는 대로 하라 그것은 죄 짓는 것이 아니니 그들로 결혼하게 하라
37. 그러나 그가 마음을 정하고 또 부득이한 일도 없고 자기 뜻대로 할 권리가 있어서 그 약혼녀를 그대로 두기로 하여도 잘하는 것이니라
38. 그러므로 결혼하는 자도 잘하거니와 결혼하지 아니하는 자는 더 잘하는 것이니라
39. 아내는 그 남편이 살아 있는 동안에 매여 있다가 남편이 죽으면 자유로워 자기 뜻대로 시집 갈 것이나 주 안에서만 할 것이니라
40. 그러나 내 뜻에는 그냥 지내는 것이 더욱 복이 있으리로다 나도 또한 하나님의 영을 받은 줄로 생각하노라

1. Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry.
2. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
3. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
4. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.
5. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
6. I say this as a concession, not as a command.
7. I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
8. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am.
9. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
10. To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband.
11. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.
12. To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.
13. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.
14. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
15. But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.
16. How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?
17. ○Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches.
18. Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised.
19. Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts.
20. Each one should remain in the situation which he was in when God called him.
21. Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you-although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
22. For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave.
23. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
24. Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to.
25. ○Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy.
26. Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for you to remain as you are.
27. Are you married? Do not seek a divorce. Are you unmarried? Do not look for a wife.
28. But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.
29. ○What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none;
30. those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep;
31. those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.
32. ○I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs-how he can please the Lord.
33. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world-how he can please his wife-
34. and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world-how she can please her husband.
35. I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.
36. ○If anyone thinks he is acting improperly toward the virgin he is engaged to, and if she is getting along in years and he feels he ought to marry, he should do as he wants. He is not sinning. They should get married.
37. But the man who has settled the matter in his own mind, who is under no compulsion but has control over his own will, and who has made up his mind not to marry the virgin-this man also does the right thing.
38. So then, he who marries the virgin does right, but he who does not marry her does even better.
39. ○A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.
40. In my judgment, she is happier if she stays as she is-and I think that I too have the Spirit of God.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition