고린도전서 10장 05.14.화 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

고린도전서 10장 05.14.화

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-05-14 07:53 조회 Read3,295회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

우상 숭배하는 일을 피하라

1. 형제들아 나는 너희가 알지 못하기를 원하지 아니하노니 우리 조상들이 다 구름 아래에 있고 바다 가운데로 지나며
2. 모세에게 속하여 다 구름과 바다에서 침례를 받고
3. 다 같은 신령한 음식을 먹으며
4. 다 같은 신령한 음료를 마셨으니 이는 그들을 따르는 신령한 반석으로부터 마셨으매 그 반석은 곧 그리스도시라
5. 그러나 그들의 다수를 하나님이 기뻐하지 아니하셨으므로 그들이 광야에서 멸망을 받았느니라
6. 이러한 일은 우리의 본보기가 되어 우리로 하여금 그들이 악을 즐겨 한 것 같이 즐겨 하는 자가 되지 않게 하려 함이니
7. 그들 가운데 어떤 사람들과 같이 너희는 우상 숭배하는 자가 되지 말라 기록된 바 백성이 앉아서 먹고 마시며 일어나서 뛰논다 함과 같으니라
8. 그들 중의 어떤 사람들이 음행하다가 하루에 이만 삼천 명이 죽었나니 우리는 그들과 같이 음행하지 말자
9. 그들 가운데 어떤 사람들이 주를 시험하다가 뱀에게 멸망하였나니 우리는 그들과 같이 시험하지 말자
10. 그들 가운데 어떤 사람들이 원망하다가 멸망시키는 자에게 멸망하였나니 너희는 그들과 같이 원망하지 말라
11. 그들에게 일어난 이런 일은 본보기가 되고 또한 말세를 만난 우리를 깨우치기 위하여 기록되었느니라
12. 그런즉 선 줄로 생각하는 자는 넘어질까 조심하라
13. 사람이 감당할 시험 밖에는 너희가 당한 것이 없나니 오직 하나님은 미쁘사 너희가 감당하지 못할 시험 당함을 허락하지 아니하시고 시험 당할 즈음에 또한 피할 길을 내사 너희로 능히 감당하게 하시느니라
14. ○그런즉 내 사랑하는 자들아 우상 숭배하는 일을 피하라
15. 나는 지혜 있는 자들에게 말함과 같이 하노니 너희는 내가 이르는 말을 스스로 판단하라
16. 우리가 축복하는 바 축복의 잔은 그리스도의 피에 참여함이 아니며 우리가 떼는 떡은 그리스도의 몸에 참여함이 아니냐
17. 떡이 하나요 많은 우리가 한 몸이니 이는 우리가 다 한 떡에 참여함이라
18. 육신을 따라 난 이스라엘을 보라 제물을 먹는 자들이 제단에 참여하는 자들이 아니냐
19. 그런즉 내가 무엇을 말하느냐 우상의 제물은 무엇이며 우상은 무엇이냐
20. 무릇 이방인이 제사하는 것은 귀신에게 하는 것이요 하나님께 제사하는 것이 아니니 나는 너희가 귀신과 교제하는 자가 되기를 원하지 아니하노라
21. 너희가 주의 잔과 귀신의 잔을 겸하여 마시지 못하고 주의 식탁과 귀신의 식탁에 겸하여 참여하지 못하리라
22. 그러면 우리가 주를 노여워하시게 하겠느냐 우리가 주보다 강한 자냐

다 하나님의 영광을 위하여 하라

23. ○모든 것이 가하나 모든 것이 유익한 것은 아니요 모든 것이 가하나 모든 것이 덕을 세우는 것은 아니니
24. 누구든지 자기의 유익을 구하지 말고 남의 유익을 구하라
25. 무릇 시장에서 파는 것은 양심을 위하여 묻지 말고 먹으라
26. 이는 땅과 거기 충만한 것이 주의 것임이라
27. 불신자 중 누가 너희를 청할 때에 너희가 가고자 하거든 너희 앞에 차려 놓은 것은 무엇이든지 양심을 위하여 묻지 말고 먹으라
28. 누가 너희에게 이것이 제물이라 말하거든 알게 한 자와 그 양심을 위하여 먹지 말라
29. 내가 말한 양심은 너희의 것이 아니요 남의 것이니 어찌하여 내 자유가 남의 양심으로 말미암아 판단을 받으리요
30. 만일 내가 감사함으로 참여하면 어찌하여 내가 감사하는 것에 대하여 비방을 받으리요
31. 그런즉 너희가 먹든지 마시든지 무엇을 하든지 다 하나님의 영광을 위하여 하라
32. 유대인에게나 헬라인에게나 하나님의 교회에나 거치는 자가 되지 말고
33. 나와 같이 모든 일에 모든 사람을 기쁘게 하여 자신의 유익을 구하지 아니하고 많은 사람의 유익을 구하여 그들로 구원을 받게 하라

1. For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
2. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
3. They all ate the same spiritual food
4. and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
5. Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.
6. Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.
7. Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry."
8. We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did -- and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died.
9. We should not test the Lord, as some of them did -- and were killed by snakes.
10. And do not grumble, as some of them did -- and were killed by the destroying angel.
11. These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.
12. So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
13. No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
14. Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry.
15. I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say.
16. Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?
17. Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.
18. Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar?
19. Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything?
20. No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.
21. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons.
22. Are we trying to arouse the Lord's jealousy? Are we stronger than he?
23. "Everything is permissible" -- but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible" -- but not everything is constructive.
24. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.
25. Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience,
26. for, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it."
27. If some unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, eat whatever is put before you without raising questions of conscience.
28. But if anyone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, both for the sake of the man who told you and for conscience' sake --
29. the other man's conscience, I mean, not yours. For why should my freedom be judged by another's conscience?
30. If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank God for?
31. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
32. Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God --
33. even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition