요한계시록 04장 08.21.수 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

요한계시록 04장 08.21.수

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-08-20 23:51 조회 Read3,869회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

하늘의 예배

1. 이 일 후에 내가 보니 하늘에 열린 문이 있는데 내가 들은 바 처음에 내게 말하던 나팔 소리 같은 그 음성이 이르되 이리로 올라오라 이 후에 마땅히 일어날 일들을 내가 네게 보이리라 하시더라
2. 내가 곧 성령에 감동되었더니 보라 하늘에 보좌를 베풀었고 그 보좌 위에 앉으신 이가 있는데
3. 앉으신 이의 모양이 벽옥과 홍보석 같고 또 무지개가 있어 보좌에 둘렸는데 그 모양이 녹보석 같더라
4. 또 보좌에 둘려 이십사 보좌들이 있고 그 보좌들 위에 이십사 장로들이 흰 옷을 입고 머리에 금관을 쓰고 앉았더라
5. 보좌로부터 번개와 음성과 우렛소리가 나고 보좌 앞에 켠 등불 일곱이 있으니 이는 하나님의 일곱 영이라
6. 보좌 앞에 수정과 같은 유리 바다가 있고 보좌 가운데와 보좌 주위에 네 생물이 있는데 앞뒤에 눈들이 가득하더라
7. 그 첫째 생물은 사자 같고 그 둘째 생물은 송아지 같고 그 셋째 생물은 얼굴이 사람 같고 그 넷째 생물은 날아가는 독수리 같은데
8. 네 생물은 각각 여섯 날개를 가졌고 그 안과 주위에는 눈들이 가득하더라 그들이 밤낮 쉬지 않고 이르기를 거룩하다 거룩하다 거룩하다 주 하나님 곧 전능하신 이여 전에도 계셨고 이제도 계시고 장차 오실 이시라 하고
9. 그 생물들이 보좌에 앉으사 세세토록 살아 계시는 이에게 영광과 존귀와 감사를 돌릴 때에
10. 이십사 장로들이 보좌에 앉으신 이 앞에 엎드려 세세토록 살아 계시는 이에게 경배하고 자기의 관을 보좌 앞에 드리며 이르되
11. 우리 주 하나님이여 영광과 존귀와 권능을 받으시는 것이 합당하오니 주께서 만물을 지으신지라 만물이 주의 뜻대로 있었고 또 지으심을 받았나이다 하더라

1. After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."
2. At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.
3. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne.
4. Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.
5. From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.
6. Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.
7. The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
8. Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
9. Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever,
10. the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:
11. "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition