창세기 33장 10.11.금 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

창세기 33장 10.11.금

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-10-11 07:31 조회 Read3,366회 댓글 Reply1건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

야곱이 에서를 만나다

1. 야곱이 눈을 들어 보니 에서가 사백 명의 장정을 거느리고 오고 있는지라 그의 자식들을 나누어 레아와 라헬과 두 여종에게 맡기고
2. 여종들과 그들의 자식들은 앞에 두고 레아와 그의 자식들은 다음에 두고 라헬과 요셉은 뒤에 두고
3. 자기는 그들 앞에서 나아가되 몸을 일곱 번 땅에 굽히며 그의 형 에서에게 가까이 가니
4. 에서가 달려와서 그를 맞이하여 안고 목을 어긋맞추어 그와 입맞추고 서로 우니라
5. 에서가 눈을 들어 여인들과 자식들을 보고 묻되 너와 함께 한 이들은 누구냐 야곱이 이르되 하나님이 주의 종에게 은혜로 주신 자식들이니이다
6. 그 때에 여종들이 그의 자식들과 더불어 나아와 절하고
7. 레아도 그의 자식들과 더불어 나아와 절하고 그 후에 요셉이 라헬과 더불어 나아와 절하니
8. 에서가 또 이르되 내가 만난 바 이 모든 떼는 무슨 까닭이냐 야곱이 이르되 내 주께 은혜를 입으려 함이니이다
9. 에서가 이르되 내 동생아 내게 있는 것이 족하니 네 소유는 네게 두라
10. 야곱이 이르되 그렇지 아니하니이다 내가 형님의 눈앞에서 은혜를 입었사오면 청하건대 내 손에서 이 예물을 받으소서 내가 형님의 얼굴을 뵈온즉 하나님의 얼굴을 본 것 같사오며 형님도 나를 기뻐하심이니이다
11. 하나님이 내게 은혜를 베푸셨고 내 소유도 족하오니 청하건대 내가 형님께 드리는 예물을 받으소서 하고 그에게 강권하매 받으니라
12. 에서가 이르되 우리가 떠나자 내가 너와 동행하리라
13. 야곱이 그에게 이르되 내 주도 아시거니와 자식들은 연약하고 내게 있는 양 떼와 소가 새끼를 데리고 있은즉 하루만 지나치게 몰면 모든 떼가 죽으리니
14. 청하건대 내 주는 종보다 앞서 가소서 나는 앞에 가는 가축과 자식들의 걸음대로 천천히 인도하여 세일로 가서 내 주께 나아가리이다
15. 에서가 이르되 내가 내 종 몇 사람을 네게 머물게 하리라 야곱이 이르되 어찌하여 그리하리이까 나로 내 주께 은혜를 얻게 하소서 하매
16. 이 날에 에서는 세일로 돌아가고
17. 야곱은 숙곳에 이르러 자기를 위하여 집을 짓고 그의 가축을 위하여 우릿간을 지었으므로 그 땅 이름을 숙곳이라 부르더라
18. ○야곱이 밧단아람에서부터 평안히 가나안 땅 세겜 성읍에 이르러 그 성읍 앞에 장막을 치고
19. 그가 장막을 친 밭을 세겜의 아버지 하몰의 아들들의 손에서 백 크시타에 샀으며
20. 거기에 제단을 쌓고 그 이름을 엘엘로헤이스라엘이라 불렀더라

1. Jacob looked up and there was Esau, coming with his four hundred men; so he divided the children among Leah, Rachel and the two maidservants.
2. He put the maidservants and their children in front, Leah and her children next, and Rachel and Joseph in the rear.
3. He himself went on ahead and bowed down to the ground seven times as he approached his brother.
4. But Esau ran to meet Jacob and embraced him; he threw his arms around his neck and kissed him. And they wept.
5. Then Esau looked up and saw the women and children. "Who are these with you?" he asked. Jacob answered, "They are the children God has graciously given your servant."
6. Then the maidservants and their children approached and bowed down.
7. Next, Leah and her children came and bowed down. Last of all came Joseph and Rachel, and they too bowed down.
8. Esau asked, "What do you mean by all these droves I met?" "To find favor in your eyes, my lord," he said.
9. But Esau said, "I already have plenty, my brother. Keep what you have for yourself."
10. "No, please!" said Jacob. "If I have found favor in your eyes, accept this gift from me. For to see your face is like seeing the face of God, now that you have received me favorably.
11. Please accept the present that was brought to you, for God has been gracious to me and I have all I need." And because Jacob insisted, Esau accepted it.
12. Then Esau said, "Let us be on our way; I'll accompany you."
13. But Jacob said to him, "My lord knows that the children are tender and that I must care for the ewes and cows that are nursing their young. If they are driven hard just one day, all the animals will die.
14. So let my lord go on ahead of his servant, while I move along slowly at the pace of the droves before me and that of the children, until I come to my lord in Seir."
15. Esau said, "Then let me leave some of my men with you." "But why do that?" Jacob asked. "Just let me find favor in the eyes of my lord."
16. So that day Esau started on his way back to Seir.
17. Jacob, however, went to Succoth, where he built a place for himself and made shelters for his livestock. That is why the place is called Succoth.
18. After Jacob came from Paddan Aram, he arrived safely at the city of Shechem in Canaan and camped within sight of the city.
19. For a hundred pieces of silver, he bought from the sons of Hamor, the father of Shechem, the plot of ground where he pitched his tent.
20. There he set up an altar and called it El Elohe Israel.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

관리자1님의 댓글

관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

4. 에서가 달려와서 그를 맞이하여 안고 목을 어긋맞추어 그와 입맞추고 서로 우니라
하나님이 함께 하심을 목격하게 됩니다~ 얼마나 두려워 했는데,,, 형을...

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition