창세기 39장 10.17.목 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

창세기 39장 10.17.목

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-10-17 08:24 조회 Read3,100회 댓글 Reply1건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

요셉과 보디발의 아내

1. 요셉이 이끌려 애굽에 내려가매 바로의 신하 친위대장 애굽 사람 보디발이 그를 그리로 데려간 이스마엘 사람의 손에서 요셉을 사니라
2. 여호와께서 요셉과 함께 하시므로 그가 형통한 자가 되어 그의 주인 애굽 사람의 집에 있으니
3. 그의 주인이 여호와께서 그와 함께 하심을 보며 또 여호와께서 그의 범사에 형통하게 하심을 보았더라
4. 요셉이 그의 주인에게 은혜를 입어 섬기매 그가 요셉을 가정 총무로 삼고 자기의 소유를 다 그의 손에 위탁하니
5. 그가 요셉에게 자기의 집과 그의 모든 소유물을 주관하게 한 때부터 여호와께서 요셉을 위하여 그 애굽 사람의 집에 복을 내리시므로 여호와의 복이 그의 집과 밭에 있는 모든 소유에 미친지라
6. 주인이 그의 소유를 다 요셉의 손에 위탁하고 자기가 먹는 음식 외에는 간섭하지 아니하였더라 요셉은 용모가 빼어나고 아름다웠더라
7. ○그 후에 그의 주인의 아내가 요셉에게 눈짓하다가 동침하기를 청하니
8. 요셉이 거절하며 자기 주인의 아내에게 이르되 내 주인이 집안의 모든 소유를 간섭하지 아니하고 다 내 손에 위탁하였으니
9. 이 집에는 나보다 큰 이가 없으며 주인이 아무것도 내게 금하지 아니하였어도 금한 것은 당신뿐이니 당신은 그의 아내임이라 그런즉 내가 어찌 이 큰 악을 행하여 하나님께 죄를 지으리이까
10. 여인이 날마다 요셉에게 청하였으나 요셉이 듣지 아니하여 동침하지 아니할 뿐더러 함께 있지도 아니하니라
11. 그러할 때에 요셉이 그의 일을 하러 그 집에 들어갔더니 그 집 사람들은 하나도 거기에 없었더라
12. 그 여인이 그의 옷을 잡고 이르되 나와 동침하자 그러나 요셉이 자기의 옷을 그 여인의 손에 버려두고 밖으로 나가매
13. 그 여인이 요셉이 그의 옷을 자기 손에 버려두고 도망하여 나감을 보고
14. 그 여인의 집 사람들을 불러서 그들에게 이르되 보라 주인이 히브리 사람을 우리에게 데려다가 우리를 희롱하게 하는도다 그가 나와 동침하고자 내게로 들어오므로 내가 크게 소리 질렀더니
15. 그가 나의 소리 질러 부름을 듣고 그의 옷을 내게 버려두고 도망하여 나갔느니라 하고
16. 그의 옷을 곁에 두고 자기 주인이 집으로 돌아오기를 기다려
17. 이 말로 그에게 말하여 이르되 당신이 우리에게 데려온 히브리 종이 나를 희롱하려고 내게로 들어왔으므로
18. 내가 소리 질러 불렀더니 그가 그의 옷을 내게 버려두고 밖으로 도망하여 나갔나이다
19. ○그의 주인이 자기 아내가 자기에게 이르기를 당신의 종이 내게 이같이 행하였다 하는 말을 듣고 심히 노한지라
20. 이에 요셉의 주인이 그를 잡아 옥에 가두니 그 옥은 왕의 죄수를 가두는 곳이었더라 요셉이 옥에 갇혔으나
21. 여호와께서 요셉과 함께 하시고 그에게 인자를 더하사 간수장에게 은혜를 받게 하시매
22. 간수장이 옥중 죄수를 다 요셉의 손에 맡기므로 그 제반 사무를 요셉이 처리하고
23. 간수장은 그의 손에 맡긴 것을 무엇이든지 살펴보지 아니하였으니 이는 여호와께서 요셉과 함께 하심이라 여호와께서 그를 범사에 형통하게 하셨더라

1. Now Joseph had been taken down to Egypt. Potiphar, an Egyptian who was one of Pharaoh's officials, the captain of the guard, bought him from the Ishmaelites who had taken him there.
2. The LORD was with Joseph and he prospered, and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master.
3. When his master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD gave him success in everything he did,
4. Joseph found favor in his eyes and became his attendant. Potiphar put him in charge of his household, and he entrusted to his care everything he owned.
5. From the time he put him in charge of his household and of all that he owned, the LORD blessed the household of the Egyptian because of Joseph. The blessing of the LORD was on everything Potiphar had, both in the house and in the field.
6. So he left in Joseph's care everything he had; with Joseph in charge, he did not concern himself with anything except the food he ate. Now Joseph was well-built and handsome,
7. and after a while his master's wife took notice of Joseph and said, "Come to bed with me!"
8. But he refused. "With me in charge," he told her, "my master does not concern himself with anything in the house; everything he owns he has entrusted to my care.
9. No one is greater in this house than I am. My master has withheld nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How then could I do such a wicked thing and sin against God?"
10. And though she spoke to Joseph day after day, he refused to go to bed with her or even be with her.
11. One day he went into the house to attend to his duties, and none of the household servants was inside.
12. She caught him by his cloak and said, "Come to bed with me!" But he left his cloak in her hand and ran out of the house.
13. When she saw that he had left his cloak in her hand and had run out of the house,
14. she called her household servants. "Look," she said to them, "this Hebrew has been brought to us to make sport of us! He came in here to sleep with me, but I screamed.
15. When he heard me scream for help, he left his cloak beside me and ran out of the house."
16. She kept his cloak beside her until his master came home.
17. Then she told him this story: "That Hebrew slave you brought us came to me to make sport of me.
18. But as soon as I screamed for help, he left his cloak beside me and ran out of the house."
19. When his master heard the story his wife told him, saying, "This is how your slave treated me," he burned with anger.
20. Joseph's master took him and put him in prison, the place where the king's prisoners were confined. But while Joseph was there in the prison,
21. the LORD was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden.
22. So the warden put Joseph in charge of all those held in the prison, and he was made responsible for all that was done there.
23. The warden paid no attention to anything under Joseph's care, because the LORD was with Joseph and gave him success in whatever he did.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

관리자1님의 댓글

관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

21. 여호와께서 요셉과 함께 하시고 그에게 인자를 더하사 간수장에게 은혜를 받게 하시매
나와 늘 함께 하시는 하나님을 찬양합니다!

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition