창세기 40장 10.18.금 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

창세기 40장 10.18.금

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-10-18 00:42 조회 Read3,552회 댓글 Reply1건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

요셉이 관원장의 꿈을 해석하다

1. 그 후에 애굽 왕의 술 맡은 자와 떡 굽는 자가 그들의 주인 애굽 왕에게 범죄한지라
2. 바로가 그 두 관원장 곧 술 맡은 관원장과 떡 굽는 관원장에게 노하여
3. 그들을 친위대장의 집 안에 있는 옥에 가두니 곧 요셉이 갇힌 곳이라
4. 친위대장이 요셉에게 그들을 수종들게 하매 요셉이 그들을 섬겼더라 그들이 갇힌 지 여러 날이라
5. 옥에 갇힌 애굽 왕의 술 맡은 자와 떡 굽는 자 두 사람이 하룻밤에 꿈을 꾸니 각기 그 내용이 다르더라
6. 아침에 요셉이 들어가 보니 그들에게 근심의 빛이 있는지라
7. 요셉이 그 주인의 집에 자기와 함께 갇힌 바로의 신하들에게 묻되 어찌하여 오늘 당신들의 얼굴에 근심의 빛이 있나이까
8. 그들이 그에게 이르되 우리가 꿈을 꾸었으나 이를 해석할 자가 없도다 요셉이 그들에게 이르되 해석은 하나님께 있지 아니하니이까 청하건대 내게 이르소서
9. ○술 맡은 관원장이 그의 꿈을 요셉에게 말하여 이르되 내가 꿈에 보니 내 앞에 포도나무가 있는데
10. 그 나무에 세 가지가 있고 싹이 나서 꽃이 피고 포도송이가 익었고
11. 내 손에 바로의 잔이 있기로 내가 포도를 따서 그 즙을 바로의 잔에 짜서 그 잔을 바로의 손에 드렸노라
12. 요셉이 그에게 이르되 그 해석이 이러하니 세 가지는 사흘이라
13. 지금부터 사흘 안에 바로가 당신의 머리를 들고 당신의 전직을 회복시키리니 당신이 그 전에 술 맡은 자가 되었을 때에 하던 것 같이 바로의 잔을 그의 손에 드리게 되리이다
14. 당신이 잘 되시거든 나를 생각하고 내게 은혜를 베풀어서 내 사정을 바로에게 아뢰어 이 집에서 나를 건져 주소서
15. 나는 히브리 땅에서 끌려온 자요 여기서도 옥에 갇힐 일은 행하지 아니하였나이다
16. ○떡 굽는 관원장이 그 해석이 좋은 것을 보고 요셉에게 이르되 나도 꿈에 보니 흰 떡 세 광주리가 내 머리에 있고
17. 맨 윗광주리에 바로를 위하여 만든 각종 구운 음식이 있는데 새들이 내 머리의 광주리에서 그것을 먹더라
18. 요셉이 대답하여 이르되 그 해석은 이러하니 세 광주리는 사흘이라
19. 지금부터 사흘 안에 바로가 당신의 머리를 들고 당신을 나무에 달리니 새들이 당신의 고기를 뜯어 먹으리이다 하더니
20. 제삼일은 바로의 생일이라 바로가 그의 모든 신하를 위하여 잔치를 베풀 때에 술 맡은 관원장과 떡 굽는 관원장에게 그의 신하들 중에 머리를 들게 하니라
21. 바로의 술 맡은 관원장은 전직을 회복하매 그가 잔을 바로의 손에 받들어 드렸고
22. 떡 굽는 관원장은 매달리니 요셉이 그들에게 해석함과 같이 되었으나
23. 술 맡은 관원장이 요셉을 기억하지 못하고 그를 잊었더라

1. Some time later, the cupbearer and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their master, the king of Egypt.
2. Pharaoh was angry with his two officials, the chief cupbearer and the chief baker,
3. and put them in custody in the house of the captain of the guard, in the same prison where Joseph was confined.
4. The captain of the guard assigned them to Joseph, and he attended them. After they had been in custody for some time,
5. each of the two men -- the cupbearer and the baker of the king of Egypt, who were being held in prison -- had a dream the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own.
6. When Joseph came to them the next morning, he saw that they were dejected.
7. So he asked Pharaoh's officials who were in custody with him in his master's house, "Why are your faces so sad today?"
8. "We both had dreams," they answered, "but there is no one to interpret them." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams."
9. So the chief cupbearer told Joseph his dream. He said to him, "In my dream I saw a vine in front of me,
10. and on the vine were three branches. As soon as it budded, it blossomed, and its clusters ripened into grapes.
11. Pharaoh's cup was in my hand, and I took the grapes, squeezed them into Pharaoh's cup and put the cup in his hand."
12. "This is what it means," Joseph said to him. "The three branches are three days.
13. Within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your position, and you will put Pharaoh's cup in his hand, just as you used to do when you were his cupbearer.
14. But when all goes well with you, remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison.
15. For I was forcibly carried off from the land of the Hebrews, and even here I have done nothing to deserve being put in a dungeon."
16. When the chief baker saw that Joseph had given a favorable interpretation, he said to Joseph, "I too had a dream: On my head were three baskets of bread.
17. In the top basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, but the birds were eating them out of the basket on my head."
18. "This is what it means," Joseph said. "The three baskets are three days.
19. Within three days Pharaoh will lift off your head and hang you on a tree. And the birds will eat away your flesh."
20. Now the third day was Pharaoh's birthday, and he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials:
21. He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, so that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh's hand,
22. but he hanged the chief baker, just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.
23. The chief cupbearer, however, did not remember Joseph; he forgot him.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

관리자1님의 댓글

관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

7. 요셉이 그 주인의 집에 자기와 함께 갇힌 바로의 신하들에게 묻되 어찌하여 오늘 당신들의 얼굴에 근심의 빛이 있나이까
비록 감옥에 갇힌 상황에서도 다른 사람을 향한 관심이 하나님의 역사를 이루는데 사용되는 것을 봅니다.
무관심으로 살것이 아니라 먼저 인사하고 관심을 가져주는 넉넉한 사람이 되기를 적용해봅니다.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition