3.11 창립주일설교 "승리하는 교회와 말씀" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

3.11 창립주일설교 "승리하는 교회와 말씀"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일18-03-12 08:28 조회 Read1,849회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 일 자 : 3. 11. 2018
ㅇ 제 목 : 승리하는 교회와 말씀
ㅇ 설교자 : 정문필 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 에스겔 40:1-4
1. 우리가 사로잡힌 지 스물다섯째 해, 성이 함락된 후 열넷째 해 첫째 달 열째 날에 곧 그 날에 여호와의 권능이 내게 임하여 나를 데리고 이스라엘 땅으로 가시되
2. 하나님의 이상 중에 나를 데리고 이스라엘 땅에 이르러 나를 매우 높은 산 위에 내려놓으시는데 거기에서 남으로 향하여 성읍 형상 같은 것이 있더라
3. 나를 데리시고 거기에 이르시니 모양이 놋 같이 빛난 사람 하나가 손에 삼줄과 측량하는 장대를 가지고 문에 서 있더니
4. 그 사람이 내게 이르되 인자야 내가 네게 보이는 그것을 눈으로 보고 귀로 들으며 네 마음으로 생각할지어다 내가 이것을 네게 보이려고 이리로 데리고 왔나니 너는 본 것을 다 이스라엘 족속에게 전할지어다 하더라

1. In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after the fall of the city -- on that very day the hand of the LORD was upon me and he took me there.
2. In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, on whose south side were some buildings that looked like a city.
3. He took me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze; he was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand.
4. The man said to me, "Son of man, look with your eyes and hear with your ears and pay attention to everything I am going to show you, for that is why you have been brought here. Tell the house of Israel everything you see."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition