10.14.주일설교 "믿음으로 산다는 것" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

10.14.주일설교 "믿음으로 산다는 것"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일18-10-24 07:48 조회 Read2,051회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

* 녹음 에러로 인해 음성에 잡음이 많은 것에 양해를 구합니다.
ㅇ 제 목 : 믿음으로 산다는 것
ㅇ 설교자 : 장우광 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 벧후 1:2-11, 삼하 16:5-13
2. 하나님과 우리 주 예수를 앎으로 은혜와 평강이 너희에게 더욱 많을지어다
3. 그의 신기한 능력으로 생명과 경건에 속한 모든 것을 우리에게 주셨으니 이는 자기의 영광과 덕으로써 우리를 부르신 이를 앎으로 말미암음이라
4. 이로써 그 보배롭고 지극히 큰 약속을 우리에게 주사 이 약속으로 말미암아 너희가 정욕 때문에 세상에서 썩어질 것을 피하여 신성한 성품에 참여하는 자가 되게 하려 하셨느니라
5. 그러므로 너희가 더욱 힘써 너희 믿음에 덕을, 덕에 지식을,
6. 지식에 절제를, 절제에 인내를, 인내에 경건을,
7. 경건에 형제 우애를, 형제 우애에 사랑을 더하라
8. 이런 것이 너희에게 있어 흡족한즉 너희로 우리 주 예수 그리스도를 알기에 게으르지 않고 열매 없는 자가 되지 않게 하려니와
9. 이런 것이 없는 자는 맹인이라 멀리 보지 못하고 그의 옛 죄가 깨끗하게 된 것을 잊었느니라
10. 그러므로 형제들아 더욱 힘써 너희 부르심과 택하심을 굳게 하라 너희가 이것을 행한즉 언제든지 실족하지 아니하리라
11. 이같이 하면 우리 주 곧 구주 예수 그리스도의 영원한 나라에 들어감을 넉넉히 너희에게 주시리라
2. Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
3. His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
4. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
5. For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;
6. and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;
7. and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
8. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.
10. Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall,
11. and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

5. ○다윗 왕이 바후림에 이르매 거기서 사울의 친족 한 사람이 나오니 게라의 아들이요 이름은 시므이라 그가 나오면서 계속하여 저주하고
6. 또 다윗과 다윗 왕의 모든 신하들을 향하여 돌을 던지니 그 때에 모든 백성과 용사들은 다 왕의 좌우에 있었더라
7. 시므이가 저주하는 가운데 이와 같이 말하니라 피를 흘린 자여 사악한 자여 가거라 가거라
8. 사울의 족속의 모든 피를 여호와께서 네게로 돌리셨도다 그를 이어서 네가 왕이 되었으나 여호와께서 나라를 네 아들 압살롬의 손에 넘기셨도다 보라 너는 피를 흘린 자이므로 화를 자초하였느니라 하는지라
9. ○스루야의 아들 아비새가 왕께 여짜오되 이 죽은 개가 어찌 내 주 왕을 저주하리이까 청하건대 내가 건너가서 그의 머리를 베게 하소서 하니
10. 왕이 이르되 스루야의 아들들아 내가 너희와 무슨 상관이 있느냐 그가 저주하는 것은 여호와께서 그에게 다윗을 저주하라 하심이니 네가 어찌 그리하였느냐 할 자가 누구겠느냐 하고
11. 또 다윗이 아비새와 모든 신하들에게 이르되 내 몸에서 난 아들도 내 생명을 해하려 하거든 하물며 이 베냐민 사람이랴 여호와께서 그에게 명령하신 것이니 그가 저주하게 버려두라
12. 혹시 여호와께서 나의 원통함을 감찰하시리니 오늘 그 저주 때문에 여호와께서 선으로 내게 갚아 주시리라 하고
13. 다윗과 그의 추종자들이 길을 갈 때에 시므이는 산비탈로 따라가면서 저주하고 그를 향하여 돌을 던지며 먼지를 날리더라
5. As King David approached Bahurim, a man from the same clan as Saul's family came out from there. His name was Shimei son of Gera, and he cursed as he came out.
6. He pelted David and all the king's officials with stones, though all the troops and the special guard were on David's right and left.
7. As he cursed, Shimei said, "Get out, get out, you man of blood, you scoundrel!
8. The LORD has repaid you for all the blood you shed in the household of Saul, in whose place you have reigned. The LORD has handed the kingdom over to your son Absalom. You have come to ruin because you are a man of blood!"
9. Then Abishai son of Zeruiah said to the king, "Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? Let me go over and cut off his head."
10. But the king said, "What do you and I have in common, you sons of Zeruiah? If he is cursing because the LORD said to him, `Curse David,' who can ask, `Why do you do this?'"
11. David then said to Abishai and all his officials, "My son, who is of my own flesh, is trying to take my life. How much more, then, this Benjamite! Leave him alone; let him curse, for the LORD has told him to.
12. It may be that the LORD will see my distress and repay me with good for the cursing I am receiving today."
13. So David and his men continued along the road while Shimei was going along the hillside opposite him, cursing as he went and throwing stones at him and showering him with dirt.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition