01.27 주일설교 "나는 빚진 자라" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

01.27 주일설교 "나는 빚진 자라"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-01-27 18:07 조회 Read2,603회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 나는 빚진 자라
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 로마서 1:12-17, 8:12-14, 15:25-27
로마서 1장
12. 이는 곧 내가 너희 가운데서 너희와 나의 믿음으로 말미암아 피차 안위함을 얻으려 함이라
that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each others faith.
13. 형제들아 내가 여러 번 너희에게 가고자 한 것을 너희가 모르기를 원하지 아니하노니 이는 너희 중에서도 다른 이방인 중에서와 같이 열매를 맺게 하려 함이로되 지금까지 길이 막혔도다
I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now) in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles.
14. 헬라인이나 야만인이나 지혜 있는 자나 어리석은 자에게 다 내가 빚진 자라
ㅣ both to Greeks and non-Greeks, both to the wise and the foolish.
15. 그러므로 나는 할 수 있는 대로 로마에 있는 너희에게도 복음 전하기를 원하노라
That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are at Rome.
16. 내가 복음을 부끄러워하지 아니하노니 이 복음은 모든 믿는 자에게 구원을 주시는 하나님의 능력이 됨이라 먼저는 유대인에게요 그리고 헬라인에게로다
I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
17. 복음에는 하나님의 의가 나타나서 믿음으로 믿음에 이르게 하나니 기록된 바 오직 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라 함과 같으니라
For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."

로마서 8:12. 그러므로 형제들아 우리가 빚진 자로되 육신에게 져서 육신대로 살 것이 아니니라
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation -- but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
13. 너희가 육신대로 살면 반드시 죽을 것이로되 영으로써 몸의 행실을 죽이면 살리니
For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
14. 무릇 하나님의 영으로 인도함을 받는 사람은 곧 하나님의 아들이라
because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15. 너희는 다시 무서워하는 종의 영을 받지 아니하고 양자의 영을 받았으므로 우리가 아빠 아버지라고 부르짖느니라
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."
로마서 15장
25. 그러나 이제는 내가 성도를 섬기는 일로 예루살렘에 가노니
Now, however, I am on my way to Jerusalem in the service of the saints there.
26. 이는 마게도냐와 아가야 사람들이 예루살렘 성도 중 가난한 자들을 위하여 기쁘게 얼마를 연보하였음이라
For Macedonia and Achaia were pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the saints in Jerusalem.
27. 저희가 기뻐서 하였거니와 또한 저희는 그들에게 빚진 자니 만일 이방인들이 그들의 영적인 것을 나눠 가졌으면 육적인 것으로 그들을 섬기는 것이 마땅하니라
They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition