03.24 주일설교 "네 남편을 불러오라" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

03.24 주일설교 "네 남편을 불러오라"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-03-24 17:51 조회 Read2,381회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 네 남편을 불러오라
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 요한복은 4"1-18
1. 예수께서 제자를 삼고 침례를 베푸시는 것이 요한보다 많다 하는 말을 바리새인들이 들은 줄을 주께서 아신지라
2. (예수께서 친히 침례를 베푸신 것이 아니요 제자들이 베푼 것이라)
3. 유대를 떠나사 다시 갈릴리로 가실새
4. 사마리아를 통과하여야 하겠는지라
5. 사마리아에 있는 수가라 하는 동네에 이르시니 야곱이 그 아들 요셉에게 준 땅이 가깝고
6. 거기 또 야곱의 우물이 있더라 예수께서 길 가시다가 피곤하여 우물 곁에 그대로 앉으시니 때가 여섯 시쯤 되었더라
7. 사마리아 여자 한 사람이 물을 길으러 왔으매 예수께서 물을 좀 달라 하시니
8. 이는 제자들이 먹을 것을 사러 그 동네에 들어갔음이러라
9. 사마리아 여자가 이르되 당신은 유대인으로서 어찌하여 사마리아 여자인 나에게 물을 달라 하나이까 하니 이는 유대인이 사마리아인과 상종하지 아니함이러라
10. 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 네가 만일 하나님의 선물과 또 네게 물 좀 달라 하는 이가 누구인 줄 알았더라면 네가 그에게 구하였을 것이요 그가 생수를 네게 주었으리라
11. 여자가 이르되 주여 물 길을 그릇도 없고 이 우물은 깊은데 어디서 당신이 그 생수를 얻겠사옵나이까
12. 우리 조상 야곱이 이 우물을 우리에게 주셨고 또 여기서 자기와 자기 아들들과 짐승이 다 마셨는데 당신이 야곱보다 더 크니이까
13. 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 이 물을 마시는 자마다 다시 목마르려니와
14. 내가 주는 물을 마시는 자는 영원히 목마르지 아니하리니 내가 주는 물은 그 속에서 영생하도록 솟아나는 샘물이 되리라
15. 여자가 이르되 주여 그런 물을 내게 주사 목마르지도 않고 또 여기 물 길으러 오지도 않게 하옵소서
16. 이르시되 가서 네 남편을 불러 오라
17. 여자가 대답하여 이르되 나는 남편이 없나이다 예수께서 이르시되 네가 남편이 없다 하는 말이 옳도다
18. 너에게 남편 다섯이 있었고 지금 있는 자도 네 남편이 아니니 네 말이 참되도다
1. The Pharisees heard that Jesus was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John,
2. although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples.
3. When the Lord learned of this, he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.
4. Now he had to go through Samaria.
5. So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph.
6. Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.
7. When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, "Will you give me a drink?"
8. (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9. The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)
10. Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."
11. "Sir," the woman said, "you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water?
12. Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his flocks and herds?"
13. Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,
14. but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
15. The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water so that I won't get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water."
16. He told her, "Go, call your husband and come back."
17. "I have no husband," she replied. Jesus said to her, "You are right when you say you have no husband.
18. The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition