04.28 주일설교 "눈을 들어 밭을 보라" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

설교모음 Sermons

04.28 주일설교 "눈을 들어 밭을 보라"

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date19-04-28 20:59 조회 Read2,199회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 눈을 들어 밭을 보라
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 요한복음 4:23-42
23. 아버지께 참되게 예배하는 자들은 영과 진리로 예배할 때가 오나니 곧 이 때라 아버지께서는 자기에게 이렇게 예배하는 자들을 찾으시느니라
24. 하나님은 영이시니 예배하는 자가 영과 진리로 예배할지니라
25. 여자가 이르되 메시야 곧 그리스도라 하는 이가 오실 줄을 내가 아노니 그가 오시면 모든 것을 우리에게 알려 주시리이다
26. 예수께서 이르시되 네게 말하는 내가 그라 하시니라
27. ○이 때에 제자들이 돌아와서 예수께서 여자와 말씀하시는 것을 이상히 여겼으나 무엇을 구하시나이까 어찌하여 그와 말씀하시나이까 묻는 자가 없더라
28. 여자가 물동이를 버려 두고 동네로 들어가서 사람들에게 이르되
29. 내가 행한 모든 일을 내게 말한 사람을 와서 보라 이는 그리스도가 아니냐 하니
30. 그들이 동네에서 나와 예수께로 오더라
31. 그 사이에 제자들이 청하여 이르되 랍비여 잡수소서
32. 이르시되 내게는 너희가 알지 못하는 먹을 양식이 있느니라
33. 제자들이 서로 말하되 누가 잡수실 것을 갖다 드렸는가 하니
34. 예수께서 이르시되 나의 양식은 나를 보내신 이의 뜻을 행하며 그의 일을 온전히 이루는 이것이니라
35. 너희는 넉 달이 지나야 추수할 때가 이르겠다 하지 아니하느냐 그러나 나는 너희에게 이르노니 너희 눈을 들어 밭을 보라 희어져 추수하게 되었도다
36. 거두는 자가 이미 삯도 받고 영생에 이르는 열매를 모으나니 이는 뿌리는 자와 거두는 자가 함께 즐거워하게 하려 함이라
37. 그런즉 한 사람이 심고 다른 사람이 거둔다 하는 말이 옳도다
38. 내가 너희로 노력하지 아니한 것을 거두러 보내었노니 다른 사람들은 노력하였고 너희는 그들이 노력한 것에 참여하였느니라
39. ○여자의 말이 내가 행한 모든 것을 그가 내게 말하였다 증언하므로 그 동네 중에 많은 사마리아인이 예수를 믿는지라
40. 사마리아인들이 예수께 와서 자기들과 함께 유하시기를 청하니 거기서 이틀을 유하시매
41. 예수의 말씀으로 말미암아 믿는 자가 더욱 많아
42. 그 여자에게 말하되 이제 우리가 믿는 것은 네 말로 인함이 아니니 이는 우리가 친히 듣고 그가 참으로 세상의 구주신 줄 앎이라 하였더라

23. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
24. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
25. The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us."
26. Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he."
27. Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking with a woman. But no one asked, "What do you want?" or "Why are you talking with her?"
28. Then, leaving her water jar, the woman went back to the town and said to the people,
29. "Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Christ?"
30. They came out of the town and made their way toward him.
31. Meanwhile his disciples urged him, "Rabbi, eat something."
32. But he said to them, "I have food to eat that you know nothing about."
33. Then his disciples said to each other, "Could someone have brought him food?"
34. "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.
35. Do you not say, 'Four months more and then the harvest?' I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.
36. Even now the reaper draws his wages, even now he harvests the crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together.
37. Thus the saying `One sows and another reaps' is true.
38. I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor."
39. Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman's testimony, "He told me everything I ever did."
40. So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days.
41. And because of his words many more became believers.
42. They said to the woman, "We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기