12.08 주일설교 "예수를 바라보자!" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

12.08 주일설교 "예수를 바라보자!"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-12-08 15:51 조회 Read1,826회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 예수를 바라보자!
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 히브리서 12:1-13
12:1 이러므로 우리에게 구름 같이 둘러싼 허다한 증인들이 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 얽매이기 쉬운 죄를 벗어 버리고 인내로써 우리 앞에 당한 경주를 하며
2 믿음의 주요 또 온전하게 하시는 이인 예수를 바라보자 그는 그 앞에 있는 기쁨을 위하여 십자가를 참으사 부끄러움을 개의치 아니하시더니 하나님 보좌 우편에 앉으셨느니라
3 너희가 피곤하여 낙심하지 않기 위하여 죄인들이 이같이 자기에게 거역한 일을 참으신 이를 생각하라
4 너희가 죄와 싸우되 아직 피흘리기까지는 대항하지 아니하고
5 또 아들들에게 권하는 것 같이 너희에게 권면하신 말씀도 잊었도다 일렀으되 내 아들아 주의 징계하심을 경히 여기지 말며 그에게 꾸지람을 받을 때에 낙심하지 말라
6 주께서 그 사랑하시는 자를 징계하시고 그가 받아들이시는 아들마다 채찍질하심이라 하였으니
7 너희가 참음은 징계를 받기 위함이라 하나님이 아들과 같이 너희를 대우하시나니 어찌 아버지가 징계하지 않는 아들이 있으리요
8 징계는 다 받는 것이거늘 너희에게 없으면 사생자요 친아들이 아니니라
9 또 우리 육신의 아버지가 우리를 징계하여도 공경하였거든 하물며 모든 영의 아버지께 더욱 복종하며 살려 하지 않겠느냐
10 그들은 잠시 자기의 뜻대로 우리를 징계하였거니와 오직 하나님은 우리의 유익을 위하여 그의 거룩하심에 참여하게 하시느니라
11 무릇 징계가 당시에는 즐거워 보이지 않고 슬퍼 보이나 후에 그로 말미암아 연단 받은 자들은 의와 평강의 열매를 맺느니라
12 그러므로 피곤한 손과 연약한 무릎을 일으켜 세우고
13 너희 발을 위하여 곧은 길을 만들어 저는 다리로 하여금 어그러지지 않고 고침을 받게 하라

12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
4 In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.
5 And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that addresses you as sons: "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
6 because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."
7 Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father
8 If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons.
9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live!
10 Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness.
11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees.
13 "Make level paths for your feet," so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.

참고 말씀
2. 시편 68:19 (개역개정/NIV)
68:19 날마다 우리 짐을 지시는 주 곧 우리의 구원이신 하나님을 찬송할지로다 (셀라)
68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah

3. 마태복음 11:27-30 (개역개정/NIV)
11:27 내 아버지께서 모든 것을 내게 주셨으니 아버지 외에는 아들을 아는 자가 없고 아들과 또 아들의 소원대로 계시를 받는 자 외에는 아버지를 아는 자가 없느니라
28 수고하고 무거운 짐 진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라
29 나는 마음이 온유하고 겸손하니 나의 멍에를 메고 내게 배우라 그리하면 너희 마음이 쉼을 얻으리니
30 이는 내 멍에는 쉽고 내 짐은 가벼움이라 하시니라
11:27 "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

4. 에베소서 4:22-24 (개역개정/NIV)
4:22 너희는 유혹의 욕심을 따라 썩어져 가는 구습을 따르는 옛 사람을 벗어 버리고
23 오직 너희의 심령이 새롭게 되어
24 하나님을 따라 의와 진리의 거룩함으로 지으심을 받은 새 사람을 입으라
4:22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires;
23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds;
24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

5. 빌립보서 1:6 (개역개정/NIV)
1:6 너희 안에서 착한 일을 시작하신 이가 그리스도 예수의 날까지 이루실 줄을 우리는 확신하노라
1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition