12.29.주일 설교 "주님께서 진정 원하시는 것" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

12.29.주일 설교 "주님께서 진정 원하시는 것"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-12-29 16:50 조회 Read1,766회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 주님께서 진정 원하시는 것
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 누가복음 10:38-42
10:38 그들이 길 갈 때에 예수께서 한 마을에 들어가시매 마르다라 이름하는 한 여자가 자기 집으로 영접하더라
39 그에게 마리아라 하는 동생이 있어 주의 발치에 앉아 그의 말씀을 듣더니
40 마르다는 준비하는 일이 많아 마음이 분주한지라 예수께 나아가 이르되 주여 내 동생이 나 혼자 일하게 두는 것을 생각하지 아니하시나이까 그를 명하사 나를 도와 주라 하소서
41 주께서 대답하여 이르시되 마르다야 마르다야 네가 많은 일로 염려하고 근심하나
42 몇 가지만 하든지 혹은 한 가지만이라도 족하니라 마리아는 이 좋은 편을 택하였으니 빼앗기지 아니하리라 하시니라
10:38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him.
39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said.
40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, "Lord, don"t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself Tell her to help me!"
41 "Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things,
42 but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."

참고말씀
2. 로마서 10:1-3 (개역개정/NIV)

10:1 형제들아 내 마음에 원하는 바와 하나님께 구하는 바는 이스라엘을 위함이니 곧 그들로 구원을 받게 함이라
2 내가 증언하노니 그들이 하나님께 열심이 있으나 올바른 지식을 따른 것이 아니니라
3 하나님의 의를 모르고 자기 의를 세우려고 힘써 하나님의 의에 복종하지 아니하였느니라
10:1 Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved.
2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge.
3 Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness.

3. 갈라디아서 1:12-14 (개역개정/NIV)
1:12 이는 내가 사람에게서 받은 것도 아니요 배운 것도 아니요 오직 예수 그리스도의 계시로 말미암은 것이라
13 내가 이전에 유대교에 있을 때에 행한 일을 너희가 들었거니와 하나님의 교회를 심히 박해하여 멸하고
14 내가 내 동족 중 여러 연갑자보다 유대교를 지나치게 믿어 내 조상의 전통에 대하여 더욱 열심이 있었으나
1:12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
13 For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.
14 I was advancing in Judaism beyond many Jews of my own age and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

4. 에베소서 5:10 (개역개정/NIV)
5:10 주를 기쁘시게 할 것이 무엇인가 시험하여 보라
5:10 and find out what pleases the Lord.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition