01.19 주일설교 "나를 따라오려거든" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

01.19 주일설교 "나를 따라오려거든"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-01-20 20:40 조회 Read1,905회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 나를 따라오려거든
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 누가복음 9:18-25
9:18 예수께서 따로 기도하실 때에 제자들이 주와 함께 있더니 물어 이르시되 무리가 나를 누구라고 하느냐
19 대답하여 이르되 침례 요한이라 하고 더러는 엘리야라, 더러는 옛 선지자 중의 한 사람이 살아났다 하나이다
20 예수께서 이르시되 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐 베드로가 대답하여 이르되 하나님의 그리스도시니이다 하니
21 경고하사 이 말을 아무에게도 이르지 말라 명하시고
22 이르시되 인자가 많은 고난을 받고 장로들과 대제사장들과 서기관들에게 버린 바 되어 죽임을 당하고 제삼일에 살아나야 하리라 하시고
23 또 무리에게 이르시되 아무든지 나를 따라오려거든 자기를 부인하고 날마다 제 십자가를 지고 나를 따를 것이니라
24 누구든지 제 목숨을 구원하고자 하면 잃을 것이요 누구든지 나를 위하여 제 목숨을 잃으면 구원하리라
25 사람이 만일 온 천하를 얻고도 자기를 잃든지 빼앗기든지 하면 무엇이 유익하리요
9:18 Once when Jesus was praying in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them, "Who do the crowds say I am "
19 They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life."
20 "But what about you " he asked. "Who do you say I am " Peter answered, "The Christ of God."
21 Jesus strictly warned them not to tell this to anyone.
22 And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."
23 Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
24 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.
25 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self

참고본문
2. 창세기 12:1-4 (개역개정/NIV)
12:1 여호와께서 아브람에게 이르시되 너는 너의 고향과 친척과 아버지의 집을 떠나 내가 네게 보여 줄 땅으로 가라
2 내가 너로 큰 민족을 이루고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 창대하게 하리니 너는 복이 될지라
3 너를 축복하는 자에게는 내가 복을 내리고 너를 저주하는 자에게는 내가 저주하리니 땅의 모든 족속이 너로 말미암아 복을 얻을 것이라 하신지라
4 이에 아브람이 여호와의 말씀을 따라갔고 롯도 그와 함께 갔으며 아브람이 하란을 떠날 때에 칠십오 세였더라
12:1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.
2 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
4 So Abram left, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Haran.

3. 빌립보서 3:7-9 (개역개정/NIV)
3:7 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러
8 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상하기 때문이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고
9 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로부터 난 의라
3:7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ-- the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

4. 누가복음 5:5 (개역개정/NIV)
5:5 시몬이 대답하여 이르되 선생님 우리들이 밤이 새도록 수고하였으되 잡은 것이 없지마는 말씀에 의지하여 내가 그물을 내리리이다 하고
5:5 Simon answered, "Master, we"ve worked hard all night and haven"t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets."

5. 누가복음 5:10-11 (개역개정/NIV)
5:10 세베대의 아들로서 시몬의 동업자인 야고보와 요한도 놀랐음이라 예수께서 시몬에게 이르시되 무서워하지 말라 이제 후로는 네가 사람을 취하리라 하시니
11 그들이 배들을 육지에 대고 모든 것을 버려 두고 예수를 따르니라
5:10 and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon's partners. Then Jesus said to Simon, "Don"t be afraid; from now on you will catch men."
11 So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition