03.01.주일설교 "너와 네 자손이 살기 위하여" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

설교모음 Sermons

03.01.주일설교 "너와 네 자손이 살기 위하여"

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date20-03-01 16:37 조회 Read1,790회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 너와 네 자손이 살기 위하여
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 신명기 30:11-20
1. 신명기 30:11-20
30:11 내가 오늘 네게 명령한 이 명령은 네게 어려운 것도 아니요 먼 것도 아니라
12 하늘에 있는 것이 아니니 네가 이르기를 누가 우리를 위하여 하늘에 올라가 그의 명령을 우리에게로 가지고 와서 우리에게 들려 행하게 하랴 할 것이 아니요
13 이것이 바다 밖에 있는 것이 아니니 네가 이르기를 누가 우리를 위하여 바다를 건너가서 그의 명령을 우리에게로 가지고 와서 우리에게 들려 행하게 하랴 할 것도 아니라
14 오직 그 말씀이 네게 매우 가까워서 네 입에 있으며 네 마음에 있은즉 네가 이를 행할 수 있느니라
15 보라 내가 오늘 생명과 복과 사망과 화를 네 앞에 두었나니
16 곧 내가 오늘 네게 명령하여 네 하나님 여호와를 사랑하고 그 모든 길로 행하며 그의 명령과 규례와 법도를 지키라 하는 것이라 그리하면 네가 생존하며 번성할 것이요 또 네 하나님 여호와께서 네가 가서 차지할 땅에서 네게 복을 주실 것임이니라
17 그러나 네가 만일 마음을 돌이켜 듣지 아니하고 유혹을 받아 다른 신들에게 절하고 그를 섬기면
18 내가 오늘 너희에게 선언하노니 너희가 반드시 망할 것이라 너희가 요단을 건너가서 차지할 땅에서 너희의 날이 길지 못할 것이니라
19 내가 오늘 하늘과 땅을 불러 너희에게 증거를 삼노라 내가 생명과 사망과 복과 저주를 네 앞에 두었은즉 너와 네 자손이 살기 위하여 생명을 택하고
20 네 하나님 여호와를 사랑하고 그의 말씀을 청종하며 또 그를 의지하라 그는 네 생명이시요 네 장수이시니 여호와께서 네 조상 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 주리라고 맹세하신 땅에 네가 거주하리라
30:11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.
12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, "Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it "
13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, "Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it "
14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.
16 For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them,
18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.
19 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
20 and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

2. 신명기 20:6
20:6 포도원을 만들고 그 과실을 먹지 못한 자가 있느냐 그는 집으로 돌아갈지니 전사하면 타인이 그 과실을 먹을까 하노라
20:6 Has anyone planted a vineyard and not begun to enjoy it Let him go home, or he may die in battle and someone else enjoy it.

3. 요한복음 1:14 1:14 말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 그의 영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라
1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

4. 마태복음 17:1-5
17:1 엿새 후에 예수께서 베드로와 야고보와 그 형제 요한을 데리시고 따로 높은 산에 올라가셨더니
2 그들 앞에서 변형되사 그 얼굴이 해 같이 빛나며 옷이 빛과 같이 희어졌더라
3 그 때에 모세와 엘리야가 예수와 더불어 말하는 것이 그들에게 보이거늘
4 베드로가 예수께 여쭈어 이르되 주여 우리가 여기 있는 것이 좋사오니 만일 주께서 원하시면 내가 여기서 초막 셋을 짓되 하나는 주님을 위하여, 하나는 모세를 위하여, 하나는 엘리야를 위하여 하리이다
5 말할 때에 홀연히 빛난 구름이 그들을 덮으며 구름 속에서 소리가 나서 이르시되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이요 내 기뻐하는 자니 너희는 그의 말을 들으라 하시는지라
17:1 After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.
2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.
3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
4 Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters-- one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah."
5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"

5. 골로새서 3:1-4
3:1 그러므로 너희가 그리스도와 함께 다시 살리심을 받았으면 위의 것을 찾으라 거기는 그리스도께서 하나님 우편에 앉아 계시느니라
2 위의 것을 생각하고 땅의 것을 생각하지 말라
3 이는 너희가 죽었고 너희 생명이 그리스도와 함께 하나님 안에 감추어졌음이라
4 우리 생명이신 그리스도께서 나타나실 그 때에 너희도 그와 함께 영광 중에 나타나리라
3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기