03.08.주일설교 "교회, 그리스도의 몸" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

설교모음 Sermons

03.08.주일설교 "교회, 그리스도의 몸"

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date20-03-08 16:25 조회 Read1,846회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 교회, 그리스도의 몸
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 고린도전서 12:12-27
1. 고린도전서 12:12-27
12:12 몸은 하나인데 많은 지체가 있고 몸의 지체가 많으나 한 몸임과 같이 그리스도도 그러하니라
13 우리가 유대인이나 헬라인이나 종이나 자유인이나 다 한 성령으로 침례를 받아 한 몸이 되었고 또 다 한 성령을 마시게 하셨느니라
14 몸은 한 지체뿐만 아니요 여럿이니
15 만일 발이 이르되 나는 손이 아니니 몸에 붙지 아니하였다 할지라도 이로써 몸에 붙지 아니한 것이 아니요
16 또 귀가 이르되 나는 눈이 아니니 몸에 붙지 아니하였다 할지라도 이로써 몸에 붙지 아니한 것이 아니니
17 만일 온 몸이 눈이면 듣는 곳은 어디며 온 몸이 듣는 곳이면 냄새 맡는 곳은 어디냐
18 그러나 이제 하나님이 그 원하시는 대로 지체를 각각 몸에 두셨으니
19 만일 다 한 지체뿐이면 몸은 어디냐
20 이제 지체는 많으나 몸은 하나라
21 눈이 손더러 내가 너를 쓸 데가 없다 하거나 또한 머리가 발더러 내가 너를 쓸 데가 없다 하지 못하리라
22 그뿐 아니라 더 약하게 보이는 몸의 지체가 도리어 요긴하고
23 우리가 몸의 덜 귀히 여기는 그것들을 더욱 귀한 것들로 입혀 주며 우리의 아름답지 못한 지체는 더욱 아름다운 것을 얻느니라 그런즉
24 우리의 아름다운 지체는 그럴 필요가 없느니라 오직 하나님이 몸을 고르게 하여 부족한 지체에게 귀중함을 더하사
25 몸 가운데서 분쟁이 없고 오직 여러 지체가 서로 같이 돌보게 하셨느니라
26 만일 한 지체가 고통을 받으면 모든 지체가 함께 고통을 받고 한 지체가 영광을 얻으면 모든 지체가 함께 즐거워하느니라
27 너희는 그리스도의 몸이요 지체의 각 부분이라
12:12 The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ.
13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body-- whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free-- and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
14 Now the body is not made up of one part but of many.
15 If the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body," it would not for that reason cease to be part of the body.
16 And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body," it would not for that reason cease to be part of the body.
17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be
18 But in fact God has arranged the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be.
19 If they were all one part, where would the body be
20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.
21 The eye cannot say to the hand, "I don"t need you!" And the head cannot say to the feet, "I don"t need you!"
22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable,
23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty,
24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has combined the members of the body and has given greater honor to the parts that lacked it,
25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other.
26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

참고본문
2. 요한복음 7:37-39
7:37 명절 끝날 곧 큰 날에 예수께서 서서 외쳐 이르시되 누구든지 목마르거든 내게로 와서 마시라
38 나를 믿는 자는 성경에 이름과 같이 그 배에서 생수의 강이 흘러나오리라 하시니
39 이는 그를 믿는 자들이 받을 성령을 가리켜 말씀하신 것이라 (예수께서 아직 영광을 받지 않으셨으므로 성령이 아직 그들에게 계시지 아니하시더라)
7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.
38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

3. 에베소서 4:15-16
4:15 오직 사랑 안에서 참된 것을 하여 범사에 그에게까지 자랄지라 그는 머리니 곧 그리스도라
16 그에게서 온 몸이 각 마디를 통하여 도움을 받음으로 연결되고 결합되어 각 지체의 분량대로 역사하여 그 몸을 자라게 하며 사랑 안에서 스스로 세우느니라
4:15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.
16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

4. 누가복음 8:1-3
8:1 그 후에 예수께서 각 성과 마을에 두루 다니시며 하나님의 나라를 선포하시며 그 복음을 전하실새 열두 제자가 함께 하였고
2 또한 악귀를 쫓아내심과 병 고침을 받은 어떤 여자들 곧 일곱 귀신이 나간 자 막달라인이라 하는 마리아와
3 헤롯의 청지기 구사의 아내 요안나와 수산나와 다른 여러 여자가 함께 하여 자기들의 소유로 그들을 섬기더라
8:1 After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him,
2 and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out;
3 Joanna the wife of Cuza, the manager of Herod's household; Susanna; and many others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means.

5. 에베소서 1:22-23
1:22 또 만물을 그의 발 아래에 복종하게 하시고 그를 만물 위에 교회의 머리로 삼으셨느니라
23 교회는 그의 몸이니 만물 안에서 만물을 충만하게 하시는 이의 충만함이니라
1:22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,
23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

6. 사도행전 13:1-3
13:1 안디옥 교회에 선지자들과 교사들이 있으니 곧 바나바와 니게르라 하는 시므온과 구레네 사람 루기오와 분봉 왕 헤롯의 젖동생 마나엔과 및 사울이라
2 주를 섬겨 금식할 때에 성령이 이르시되 내가 불러 시키는 일을 위하여 바나바와 사울을 따로 세우라 하시니
3 이에 금식하며 기도하고 두 사람에게 안수하여 보내니라
13:1 In the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.
2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
3 So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off.

7. 디모데전서 3:15
3:15 만일 내가 지체하면 너로 하여금 하나님의 집에서 어떻게 행하여야 할지를 알게 하려 함이니 이 집은 살아 계신 하나님의 교회요 진리의 기둥과 터니라
3:15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기