04.05 주일설교 "호산나, 찬송하리로다" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

04.05 주일설교 "호산나, 찬송하리로다"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-04-05 21:50 조회 Read2,201회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 호산나, 찬송하리로다
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 요한복음 12:9-19
1. 요한복음 12:9-19
12:9 유대인의 큰 무리가 예수께서 여기 계신 줄을 알고 오니 이는 예수만 보기 위함이 아니요 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 나사로도 보려 함이러라
10 대제사장들이 나사로까지 죽이려고 모의하니
11 나사로 때문에 많은 유대인이 가서 예수를 믿음이러라
12 그 이튿날에는 명절에 온 큰 무리가 예수께서 예루살렘으로 오신다는 것을 듣고
13 종려나무 가지를 가지고 맞으러 나가 외치되 호산나 찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 이 곧 이스라엘의 왕이시여 하더라
14 예수는 한 어린 나귀를 보고 타시니
15 이는 기록된 바 시온 딸아 두려워하지 말라 보라 너의 왕이 나귀 새끼를 타고 오신다 함과 같더라
16 제자들은 처음에 이 일을 깨닫지 못하였다가 예수께서 영광을 얻으신 후에야 이것이 예수께 대하여 기록된 것임과 사람들이 예수께 이같이 한 것임이 생각났더라
17 나사로를 무덤에서 불러내어 죽은 자 가운데서 살리실 때에 함께 있던 무리가 증언한지라
18 이에 무리가 예수를 맞음은 이 표적 행하심을 들었음이러라
19 바리새인들이 서로 말하되 볼지어다 너희 하는 일이 쓸 데 없다 보라 온 세상이 그를 따르는도다 하니라
12:9 Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead.
10 So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well,
11 for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and putting their faith in him.
12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem.
13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, "Hosanna!" "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Blessed is the King of Israel!"
14 Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written,
15 "Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt."
16 At first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that they had done these things to him.
17 Now the crowd that was with him when he called Lazarus from the tomb and raised him from the dead continued to spread the word.
18 Many people, because they had heard that he had given this miraculous sign, went out to meet him.
19 So the Pharisees said to one another, "See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!"

참고본문
2. 마태복음 16:21
16:21 이 때로부터 예수 그리스도께서 자기가 예루살렘에 올라가 장로들과 대제사장들과 서기관들에게 많은 고난을 받고 죽임을 당하고 제삼일에 살아나야 할 것을 제자들에게 비로소 나타내시니
16:21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

3. 마태복음 3:16-17
3:16 예수께서 침례를 받으시고 곧 물에서 올라오실새 하늘이 열리고 하나님의 성령이 비둘기 같이 내려 자기 위에 임하심을 보시더니
17 하늘로부터 소리가 있어 말씀하시되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이요 내 기뻐하는 자라 하시니라
3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

4. 스가랴 9:9
9:9 시온의 딸아 크게 기뻐할지어다 예루살렘의 딸아 즐거이 부를지어다 보라 네 왕이 네게 임하시나니 그는 공의로우시며 구원을 베푸시며 겸손하여서 나귀를 타시나니 나귀의 작은 것 곧 나귀 새끼니라
9:9 Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

5. 요한복음 15:16
15:16 너희가 나를 택한 것이 아니요 내가 너희를 택하여 세웠나니 이는 너희로 가서 열매를 맺게 하고 또 너희 열매가 항상 있게 하여 내 이름으로 아버지께 무엇을 구하든지 다 받게 하려 함이라
15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-- fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition