04.10.고난주간예배설교"자기의 십자기를 지시고" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

04.10.고난주간예배설교"자기의 십자기를 지시고"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-04-12 05:29 조회 Read1,720회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 자기의 십자가를 지시고
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 요한복음 19:12-30
1. 요한복음 19:12-30
19:12 이러하므로 빌라도가 예수를 놓으려고 힘썼으나 유대인들이 소리 질러 이르되 이 사람을 놓으면 가이사의 충신이 아니니이다 무릇 자기를 왕이라 하는 자는 가이사를 반역하는 것이니이다
13 빌라도가 이 말을 듣고 예수를 끌고 나가서 돌을 깐 뜰(히브리 말로 가바다)에 있는 재판석에 앉아 있더라
14 이 날은 유월절의 준비일이요 때는 제육시라 빌라도가 유대인들에게 이르되 보라 너희 왕이로다
15 그들이 소리 지르되 없이 하소서 없이 하소서 그를 십자가에 못 박게 하소서 빌라도가 이르되 내가 너희 왕을 십자가에 못 박으랴 대제사장들이 대답하되 가이사 외에는 우리에게 왕이 없나이다 하니
16 이에 예수를 십자가에 못 박도록 그들에게 넘겨 주니라
17 그들이 예수를 맡으매 예수께서 자기의 십자가를 지시고 해골(히브리 말로 골고다)이라 하는 곳에 나가시니
18 그들이 거기서 예수를 십자가에 못 박을새 다른 두 사람도 그와 함께 좌우편에 못 박으니 예수는 가운데 있더라
19 빌라도가 패를 써서 십자가 위에 붙이니 나사렛 예수 유대인의 왕이라 기록되었더라
20 예수께서 못 박히신 곳이 성에서 가까운 고로 많은 유대인이 이 패를 읽는데 히브리와 로마와 헬라 말로 기록되었더라
21 유대인의 대제사장들이 빌라도에게 이르되 유대인의 왕이라 쓰지 말고 자칭 유대인의 왕이라 쓰라 하니
22 빌라도가 대답하되 내가 쓸 것을 썼다 하니라
23 군인들이 예수를 십자가에 못 박고 그의 옷을 취하여 네 깃에 나눠 각각 한 깃씩 얻고 속옷도 취하니 이 속옷은 호지 아니하고 위에서부터 통으로 짠 것이라
24 군인들이 서로 말하되 이것을 찢지 말고 누가 얻나 제비 뽑자 하니 이는 성경에 그들이 내 옷을 나누고 내 옷을 제비 뽑나이다 한 것을 응하게 하려 함이러라 군인들은 이런 일을 하고
25 예수의 십자가 곁에는 그 어머니와 이모와 글로바의 아내 마리아와 막달라 마리아가 섰는지라
26 예수께서 자기의 어머니와 사랑하시는 제자가 곁에 서 있는 것을 보시고 자기 어머니께 말씀하시되 여자여 보소서 아들이니이다 하시고
27 또 그 제자에게 이르시되 보라 네 어머니라 하신대 그 때부터 그 제자가 자기 집에 모시니라
28 그 후에 예수께서 모든 일이 이미 이루어진 줄 아시고 성경을 응하게 하려 하사 이르시되 내가 목마르다 하시니
29 거기 신 포도주가 가득히 담긴 그릇이 있는지라 사람들이 신 포도주를 적신 해면을 우슬초에 매어 예수의 입에 대니
30 예수께서 신 포도주를 받으신 후에 이르시되 다 이루었다 하시고 머리를 숙이니 영혼이 떠나가시니라
19:12 From then on, Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jews kept shouting, "If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar."
13 When Pilate heard this, he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judge's seat at a place known as the Stone Pavement (which in Aramaic is Gabbatha).
14 It was the day of Preparation of Passover Week, about the sixth hour. "Here is your king," Pilate said to the Jews.
15 But they shouted, "Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!" "Shall I crucify your king " Pilate asked. "We have no king but Caesar," the chief priests answered.
16 Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified. So the soldiers took charge of Jesus.
17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha).
18 Here they crucified him, and with him two others-- one on each side and Jesus in the middle.
19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek.
21 The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, "Do not write "The King of the Jews," but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews."
22 Pilate answered, "What I have written, I have written."
23 When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing them into four shares, one for each of them, with the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.
24 "Let's not tear it," they said to one another. "Let's decide by lot who will get it." This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled which said, "They divided my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing." So this is what the soldiers did.
25 Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.
26 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son,"
27 and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.
28 Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.
30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

참고본문
2. 요한복음 5:17-18
5:17 예수께서 그들에게 이르시되 내 아버지께서 이제까지 일하시니 나도 일한다 하시매
18 유대인들이 이로 말미암아 더욱 예수를 죽이고자 하니 이는 안식일을 범할 뿐만 아니라 하나님을 자기의 친 아버지라 하여 자기를 하나님과 동등으로 삼으심이러라
5:17 Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."
18 For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

3. 요한복음 3:16-17
3:16 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 그를 믿는 자마다 멸망하지 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이라
17 하나님이 그 아들을 세상에 보내신 것은 세상을 심판하려 하심이 아니요 그로 말미암아 세상이 구원을 받게 하려 하심이라
3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

4. 누가복음 9:23
9:23 또 무리에게 이르시되 아무든지 나를 따라오려거든 자기를 부인하고 날마다 제 십자가를 지고 나를 따를 것이니라
9:23 Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

5. 디모데후서 4:6-8
4:6 전제와 같이 내가 벌써 부어지고 나의 떠날 시각이 가까웠도다
7 나는 선한 싸움을 싸우고 나의 달려갈 길을 마치고 믿음을 지켰으니
8 이제 후로는 나를 위하여 의의 면류관이 예비되었으므로 주 곧 의로우신 재판장이 그 날에 내게 주실 것이며 내게만 아니라 주의 나타나심을 사모하는 모든 자에게도니라
4:6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure.
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day-- and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition