04.12.부활주일예배설교"그가 살아나셨느니라" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

04.12.부활주일예배설교"그가 살아나셨느니라"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-04-12 05:36 조회 Read1,888회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 그가 살아나셨느니라
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 누가복음 24:1-12
1. 누가복음 24:1-12
24:1 안식 후 첫날 새벽에 이 여자들이 그 준비한 향품을 가지고 무덤에 가서
2 돌이 무덤에서 굴려 옮겨진 것을 보고
3 들어가니 주 예수의 시체가 보이지 아니하더라
4 이로 인하여 근심할 때에 문득 찬란한 옷을 입은 두 사람이 곁에 섰는지라
5 여자들이 두려워 얼굴을 땅에 대니 두 사람이 이르되 어찌하여 살아 있는 자를 죽은 자 가운데서 찾느냐
6 여기 계시지 않고 살아나셨느니라 갈릴리에 계실 때에 너희에게 어떻게 말씀하셨는지를 기억하라
7 이르시기를 인자가 죄인의 손에 넘겨져 십자가에 못 박히고 제삼일에 다시 살아나야 하리라 하셨느니라 한대
8 그들이 예수의 말씀을 기억하고
9 무덤에서 돌아가 이 모든 것을 열한 사도와 다른 모든 이에게 알리니
10 (이 여자들은 막달라 마리아와 요안나와 야고보의 모친 마리아라 또 그들과 함께 한 다른 여자들도 이것을 사도들에게 알리니라)
11 사도들은 그들의 말이 허탄한 듯이 들려 믿지 아니하나
12 베드로는 일어나 무덤에 달려가서 구부려 들여다 보니 세마포만 보이는지라 그 된 일을 놀랍게 여기며 집으로 돌아가니라
24:1 On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb.
2 They found the stone rolled away from the tomb,
3 but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.
4 While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them.
5 In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead
6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee:
7 "The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.""
8 Then they remembered his words.
9 When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others.
10 It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles.
11 But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense.
12 Peter, however, got up and ran to the tomb. Bending over, he saw the strips of linen lying by themselves, and he went away, wondering to himself what had happened.

2. 누가복음 24:44-45
24:44 또 이르시되 내가 너희와 함께 있을 때에 너희에게 말한 바 곧 모세의 율법과 선지자의 글과 시편에 나를 가리켜 기록된 모든 것이 이루어져야 하리라 한 말이 이것이라 하시고
45 이에 그들의 마음을 열어 성경을 깨닫게 하시고
24:44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

3. 고린도전서 15:3-4
15:3 내가 받은 것을 먼저 너희에게 전하였노니 이는 성경대로 그리스도께서 우리 죄를 위하여 죽으시고
4 장사 지낸 바 되셨다가 성경대로 사흘 만에 다시 살아나사
15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

4. 요한복음 11:25-26
11:25 예수께서 이르시되 나는 부활이요 생명이니 나를 믿는 자는 죽어도 살겠고
26 무릇 살아서 나를 믿는 자는 영원히 죽지 아니하리니 이것을 네가 믿느냐
11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this "
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition