04.26 주일설교 "함께 하는 교회" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

04.26 주일설교 "함께 하는 교회"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-04-26 13:43 조회 Read1,833회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 함께 하는 교회
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 에베소서 3:1-6
1. 에베소서 3:1-6
3:1 이러므로 그리스도 예수의 일로 너희 이방인을 위하여 갇힌 자 된 나 바울이 말하거니와
2 너희를 위하여 내게 주신 하나님의 그 은혜의 경륜을 너희가 들었을 터이라
3 곧 계시로 내게 비밀을 알게 하신 것은 내가 먼저 간단히 기록함과 같으니
4 그것을 읽으면 내가 그리스도의 비밀을 깨달은 것을 너희가 알 수 있으리라
5 이제 그의 거룩한 사도들과 선지자들에게 성령으로 나타내신 것 같이 다른 세대에서는 사람의 아들들에게 알리지 아니하셨으니
6 이는 이방인들이 복음으로 말미암아 그리스도 예수 안에서 함께 상속자가 되고 함께 지체가 되고 함께 약속에 참여하는 자가 됨이라
3:1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles--
2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God's grace that was given to me for you,
3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly.
4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ,
5 which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God's holy apostles and prophets.
6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

참조말씀
2. 마태복음 13:44-46
13:44 천국은 마치 밭에 감추인 보화와 같으니 사람이 이를 발견한 후 숨겨 두고 기뻐하며 돌아가서 자기의 소유를 다 팔아 그 밭을 사느니라
45 또 천국은 마치 좋은 진주를 구하는 장사와 같으니
46 극히 값진 진주 하나를 발견하매 가서 자기의 소유를 다 팔아 그 진주를 사느니라
13:44 "The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
45 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls.
46 When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

3. 갈라디아서 3:28-29
3:28 너희는 유대인이나 헬라인이나 종이나 자유인이나 남자나 여자나 다 그리스도 예수 안에서 하나이니라
29 너희가 그리스도의 것이면 곧 아브라함의 자손이요 약속대로 유업을 이을 자니라
3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

4. 디모데후서 2:11-12
2:11 미쁘다 이 말이여 우리가 주와 함께 죽었으면 또한 함께 살 것이요
12 참으면 또한 함께 왕 노릇 할 것이요 우리가 주를 부인하면 주도 우리를 부인하실 것이라
2:11 Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him;
12 if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;

5. 에베소서 1:22-23
1:22 또 만물을 그의 발 아래에 복종하게 하시고 그를 만물 위에 교회의 머리로 삼으셨느니라
23 교회는 그의 몸이니 만물 안에서 만물을 충만하게 하시는 이의 충만함이니라
1:22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,
23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

6. 에베소서 1:4-5
1:4 곧 창세 전에 그리스도 안에서 우리를 택하사 우리로 사랑 안에서 그 앞에 거룩하고 흠이 없게 하시려고
5 그 기쁘신 뜻대로 우리를 예정하사 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 자기의 아들들이 되게 하셨으니
1:4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love
5 he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--

7. 요한일서 2:25
2:25 그가 우리에게 약속하신 것은 이것이니 곧 영원한 생명이니라
2:25 And this is what he promised us-- even eternal life.

8. 마태복음 24:30-31
24:30 그 때에 인자의 징조가 하늘에서 보이겠고 그 때에 땅의 모든 족속들이 통곡하며 그들이 인자가 구름을 타고 능력과 큰 영광으로 오는 것을 보리라
31 그가 큰 나팔소리와 함께 천사들을 보내리니 그들이 그의 택하신 자들을 하늘 이 끝에서 저 끝까지 사방에서 모으리라
24:30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.
31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

9. 요한복음 14:16-18
14:16 내가 아버지께 구하겠으니 그가 또 다른 보혜사를 너희에게 주사 영원토록 너희와 함께 있게 하리니
17 그는 진리의 영이라 세상은 능히 그를 받지 못하나니 이는 그를 보지도 못하고 알지도 못함이라 그러나 너희는 그를 아나니 그는 너희와 함께 거하심이요 또 너희 속에 계시겠음이라
18 내가 너희를 고아와 같이 버려두지 아니하고 너희에게로 오리라
14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--
17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition