05.03 주일설교"죽느냐, 사느냐?" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

05.03 주일설교"죽느냐, 사느냐?"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-05-03 14:17 조회 Read1,874회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 죽느냐, 사느냐?
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 로마서 8:12-18
1. 로마서 8:12-18
8:12 그러므로 형제들아 우리가 빚진 자로되 육신에게 져서 육신대로 살 것이 아니니라
13 너희가 육신대로 살면 반드시 죽을 것이로되 영으로써 몸의 행실을 죽이면 살리니
14 무릇 하나님의 영으로 인도함을 받는 사람은 곧 하나님의 아들이라
15 너희는 다시 무서워하는 종의 영을 받지 아니하고 양자의 영을 받았으므로 우리가 아빠 아버지라고 부르짖느니라
16 성령이 친히 우리의 영과 더불어 우리가 하나님의 자녀인 것을 증언하시나니
17 자녀이면 또한 상속자 곧 하나님의 상속자요 그리스도와 함께 한 상속자니 우리가 그와 함께 영광을 받기 위하여 고난도 함께 받아야 할 것이니라
18 생각하건대 현재의 고난은 장차 우리에게 나타날 영광과 비교할 수 없도다
8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-- but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."
16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.
17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs-- heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

참고본문
2. 로마서 8:1
8:1 그러므로 이제 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 자에게는 결코 정죄함이 없나니
8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

3. 로마서 7:19-20
7:19 내가 원하는 바 선은 행하지 아니하고 도리어 원하지 아니하는 바 악을 행하는도다
20 만일 내가 원하지 아니하는 그것을 하면 이를 행하는 자는 내가 아니요 내 속에 거하는 죄니라
7:19 For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do-- this I keep on doing.
20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

4. 히브리서 12:1-2
12:1 이러므로 우리에게 구름 같이 둘러싼 허다한 증인들이 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 얽매이기 쉬운 죄를 벗어 버리고 인내로써 우리 앞에 당한 경주를 하며
2 믿음의 주요 또 온전하게 하시는 이인 예수를 바라보자 그는 그 앞에 있는 기쁨을 위하여 십자가를 참으사 부끄러움을 개의치 아니하시더니 하나님 보좌 우편에 앉으셨느니라
12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

5. 에베소서 6:12
6:12 우리의 씨름은 혈과 육을 상대하는 것이 아니요 통치자들과 권세들과 이 어둠의 세상 주관자들과 하늘에 있는 악의 영들을 상대함이라
6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

6. 골로새서 3:5-7
3:5 그러므로 땅에 있는 지체를 죽이라 곧 음란과 부정과 사욕과 악한 정욕과 탐심이니 탐심은 우상 숭배니라
6 이것들로 말미암아 하나님의 진노가 임하느니라
7 너희도 전에 그 가운데 살 때에는 그 가운데서 행하였으나
3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.
7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived.

7. 갈라디아서 5:24
5:24 그리스도 예수의 사람들은 육체와 함께 그 정욕과 탐심을 십자가에 못 박았느니라
5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition