05.24 주일설교 "너희와 세우신 언약의 피니라, The blood of the covenant" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

05.24 주일설교 "너희와 세우신 언약의 피니라, The blood of the covenant"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-05-24 12:24 조회 Read1,390회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 너희와 세우신 언약의 피니라, The blood of the covenant
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사, Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 출애급기 Ex 24:4-8
1. 출애굽기 24:4-8
24:4 모세가 여호와의 모든 말씀을 기록하고 이른 아침에 일어나 산 아래에 제단을 쌓고 이스라엘 열두 지파대로 열두 기둥을 세우고
5 이스라엘 자손의 청년들을 보내어 여호와께 소로 번제와 화목제를 드리게 하고
6 모세가 피를 가지고 반은 여러 양푼에 담고 반은 제단에 뿌리고
7 언약서를 가져다가 백성에게 낭독하여 듣게 하니 그들이 이르되 여호와의 모든 말씀을 우리가 준행하리이다
8 모세가 그 피를 가지고 백성에게 뿌리며 이르되 이는 여호와께서 이 모든 말씀에 대하여 너희와 세우신 언약의 피니라
24:4 Moses then wrote down everything the LORD had said. He got up early the next morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain and set up twelve stone pillars representing the twelve tribes of Israel.
5 Then he sent young Israelite men, and they offered burnt offerings and sacrificed young bulls as fellowship offerings to the LORD.
6 Moses took half of the blood and put it in bowls, and the other half he sprinkled on the altar.
7 Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read it to the people. They responded, "We will do everything the LORD has said; we will obey."
8 Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, "This is the blood of the covenant that the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words."

참고본문
2. 출애굽기 23:31-33
23:31 내가 네 경계를 홍해에서부터 블레셋 바다까지, 광야에서부터 강까지 정하고 그 땅의 주민을 네 손에 넘기리니 네가 그들을 네 앞에서 쫓아낼지라
32 너는 그들과 그들의 신들과 언약하지 말라
33 그들이 네 땅에 머무르지 못할 것은 그들이 너를 내게 범죄하게 할까 두려움이라 네가 그 신들을 섬기면 그것이 너의 올무가 되리라
23:31 "I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the River. I will hand over to you the people who live in the land and you will drive them out before you.
32 Do not make a covenant with them or with their gods.
33 Do not let them live in your land, or they will cause you to sin against me, because the worship of their gods will certainly be a snare to you."

3. 마태복음 26:27-28
26:27 또 잔을 가지사 감사 기도 하시고 그들에게 주시며 이르시되 너희가 다 이것을 마시라
28 이것은 죄 사함을 얻게 하려고 많은 사람을 위하여 흘리는 바 나의 피 곧 언약의 피니라
26:27 Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.
28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

4. 사도행전 20:28
20:28 여러분은 자기를 위하여 또는 온 양 떼를 위하여 삼가라 성령이 그들 가운데 여러분을 감독자로 삼고 하나님이 자기 피로 사신 교회를 보살피게 하셨느니라
20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

5. 여호수아 23:6-7
23:6 그러므로 너희는 크게 힘써 모세의 율법 책에 기록된 것을 다 지켜 행하라 그것을 떠나 우로나 좌로나 치우치지 말라
7 너희 중에 남아 있는 이 민족들 중에 들어 가지 말라 그들의 신들의 이름을 부르지 말라 그것들을 가리켜 맹세하지 말라 또 그것을 섬겨서 그것들에게 절하지 말라
23:6 "Be very strong; be careful to obey all that is written in the Book of the Law of Moses, without turning aside to the right or to the left.
7 Do not associate with these nations that remain among you; do not invoke the names of their gods or swear by them. You must not serve them or bow down to them.

6. 히브리서 9:13-14
9:13 염소와 황소의 피와 및 암송아지의 재를 부정한 자에게 뿌려 그 육체를 정결하게 하여 거룩하게 하거든
14 하물며 영원하신 성령으로 말미암아 흠 없는 자기를 하나님께 드린 그리스도의 피가 어찌 너희 양심을 죽은 행실에서 깨끗하게 하고 살아 계신 하나님을 섬기게 하지 못하겠느냐
9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.
14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

7. 고린도후서 6:14-18
6:14 너희는 믿지 않는 자와 멍에를 함께 메지 말라 의와 불법이 어찌 함께 하며 빛과 어둠이 어찌 사귀며
15 그리스도와 벨리알이 어찌 조화되며 믿는 자와 믿지 않는 자가 어찌 상관하며
16 하나님의 성전과 우상이 어찌 일치가 되리요 우리는 살아 계신 하나님의 성전이라 이와 같이 하나님께서 이르시되 내가 그들 가운데 거하며 두루 행하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 나의 백성이 되리라
17 그러므로 너희는 그들 중에서 나와서 따로 있고 부정한 것을 만지지 말라 내가 너희를 영접하여
18 너희에게 아버지가 되고 너희는 내게 자녀가 되리라 전능하신 주의 말씀이니라 하셨느니라
6:14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common Or what fellowship can light have with darkness
15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever
16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
17 "Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition