06.07 주일설교 "아브람을 축복하옵소서 Blessed be Abram" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

06.07 주일설교 "아브람을 축복하옵소서 Blessed be Abram"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-06-07 13:13 조회 Read1,638회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 아브람을 축복하옵소서 Blessed be Abram
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사, Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 창세기 Gn 14:14-20
1. 창세기 14:14-20
14:14 아브람이 그의 조카가 사로잡혔음을 듣고 집에서 길리고 훈련된 자 삼백십팔 명을 거느리고 단까지 쫓아가서
15 그와 그의 가신들이 나뉘어 밤에 그들을 쳐부수고 다메섹 왼편 호바까지 쫓아가
16 모든 빼앗겼던 재물과 자기의 조카 롯과 그의 재물과 또 부녀와 친척을 다 찾아왔더라
17 아브람이 그돌라오멜과 그와 함께 한 왕들을 쳐부수고 돌아올 때에 소돔 왕이 사웨 골짜기 곧 왕의 골짜기로 나와 그를 영접하였고
18 살렘 왕 멜기세덱이 떡과 포도주를 가지고 나왔으니 그는 지극히 높으신 하나님의 제사장이었더라
19 그가 아브람에게 축복하여 이르되 천지의 주재이시요 지극히 높으신 하나님이여 아브람에게 복을 주옵소서
20 너희 대적을 네 손에 붙이신 지극히 높으신 하나님을 찬송할지로다 하매 아브람이 그 얻은 것에서 십분의 일을 멜기세덱에게 주었더라
14:14 When Abram heard that his relative had been taken captive, he called out the 318 trained men born in his household and went in pursuit as far as Dan.
15 During the night Abram divided his men to attack them and he routed them, pursuing them as far as Hobah, north of Damascus.
16 He recovered all the goods and brought back his relative Lot and his possessions, together with the women and the other people.
17 After Abram returned from defeating Kedorlaomer and the kings allied with him, the king of Sodom came out to meet him in the Valley of Shaveh (that is, the King's Valley).
18 Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High,
19 and he blessed Abram, saying, "Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth.
20 And blessed be God Most High, who delivered your enemies into your hand." Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything.

참고본문
2. 히브리서 7:1-3
7:1 이 멜기세덱은 살렘 왕이요 지극히 높으신 하나님의 제사장이라 여러 왕을 쳐서 죽이고 돌아오는 아브라함을 만나 복을 빈 자라
2 아브라함이 모든 것의 십분의 일을 그에게 나누어 주니라 그 이름을 해석하면 먼저는 의의 왕이요 그 다음은 살렘 왕이니 곧 평강의 왕이요
3 아버지도 없고 어머니도 없고 족보도 없고 시작한 날도 없고 생명의 끝도 없어 하나님의 아들과 닮아서 항상 제사장으로 있느니라
7:1 This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him,
2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, his name means "king of righteousness"; then also, "king of Salem" means "king of peace."
3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.

3. 고린도전서 15:10
15:10 그러나 내가 나 된 것은 하나님의 은혜로 된 것이니 내게 주신 그의 은혜가 헛되지 아니하여 내가 모든 사도보다 더 많이 수고하였으나 내가 한 것이 아니요 오직 나와 함께 하신 하나님의 은혜로라
15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them-- yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

4. 욥기 38:25-29
38:25 누가 홍수를 위하여 물길을 터 주었으며 우레와 번개 길을 내어 주었느냐
26 누가 사람 없는 땅에, 사람 없는 광야에 비를 내리며
27 황무하고 황폐한 토지를 흡족하게 하여 연한 풀이 돋아나게 하였느냐
28 비에게 아비가 있느냐 이슬방울은 누가 낳았느냐
29 얼음은 누구의 태에서 났느냐 공중의 서리는 누가 낳았느냐
38:25 Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain, and a path for the thunderstorm,
26 to water a land where no man lives, a desert with no one in it,
27 to satisfy a desolate wasteland and make it sprout with grass
28 Does the rain have a father Who fathers the drops of dew
29 From whose womb comes the ice Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition