06.14.주일설교 "값으로 산 것이 되었으니 For you were bought with a price" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

06.14.주일설교 "값으로 산 것이 되었으니 For you were bought with a price"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-06-14 16:46 조회 Read1,649회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 값으로 산 것이 되었으니 For you were bought with a price
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 고린도전서 1Co 6:12-20
1. 고린도전서 6:12-20
6:12 모든 것이 내게 가하나 다 유익한 것이 아니요 모든 것이 내게 가하나 내가 무엇에든지 얽매이지 아니하리라
13 음식은 배를 위하여 있고 배는 음식을 위하여 있으나 하나님은 이것 저것을 다 폐하시리라 몸은 음란을 위하여 있지 않고 오직 주를 위하여 있으며 주는 몸을 위하여 계시느니라
14 하나님이 주를 다시 살리셨고 또한 그의 권능으로 우리를 다시 살리시리라
15 너희 몸이 그리스도의 지체인 줄을 알지 못하느냐 내가 그리스도의 지체를 가지고 창녀의 지체를 만들겠느냐 결코 그럴 수 없느니라
16 창녀와 합하는 자는 그와 한 몸인 줄을 알지 못하느냐 일렀으되 둘이 한 육체가 된다 하셨나니
17 주와 합하는 자는 한 영이니라
18 음행을 피하라 사람이 범하는 죄마다 몸 밖에 있거니와 음행하는 자는 자기 몸에 죄를 범하느니라
19 너희 몸은 너희가 하나님께로부터 받은 바 너희 가운데 계신 성령의 전인 줄을 알지 못하느냐 너희는 너희 자신의 것이 아니라
20 값으로 산 것이 되었으니 그런즉 너희 몸으로 하나님께 영광을 돌리라
6:12 "Everything is permissible for me"-- but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"-- but I will not be mastered by anything.
13 "Food for the stomach and the stomach for food"-- but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also.
15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute Never!
16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body For it is said, "The two will become one flesh."
17 But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.
19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God You are not your own;
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

참고본문
2. 고린도전서 10:23
10:23 모든 것이 가하나 모든 것이 유익한 것은 아니요 모든 것이 가하나 모든 것이 덕을 세우는 것은 아니니
10:23 "Everything is permissible"-- but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"-- but not everything is constructive.

3. 고린도전서 10:12-13
10:12 그런즉 선 줄로 생각하는 자는 넘어질까 조심하라
13 사람이 감당할 시험 밖에는 너희가 당한 것이 없나니 오직 하나님은 미쁘사 너희가 감당하지 못할 시험 당함을 허락하지 아니하시고 시험 당할 즈음에 또한 피할 길을 내사 너희로 능히 감당하게 하시느니라
10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don"t fall!
13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

4. 요한복음 19:30
19:30 예수께서 신 포도주를 받으신 후에 이르시되 다 이루었다 하시고 머리를 숙이니 영혼이 떠나가시니라
19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

5. 로마서 12:1-2
12:1 그러므로 형제들아 내가 하나님의 모든 자비하심으로 너희를 권하노니 너희 몸을 하나님이 기뻐하시는 거룩한 산 제물로 드리라 이는 너희가 드릴 영적 예배니라
2 너희는 이 세대를 본받지 말고 오직 마음을 새롭게 함으로 변화를 받아 하나님의 선하시고 기뻐하시고 온전하신 뜻이 무엇인지 분별하도록 하라
12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-- this is your spiritual act of worship.
2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-- his good, pleasing and perfect will.

6. 에베소서 5:10
5:10 주를 기쁘시게 할 것이 무엇인가 시험하여 보라
5:10 and find out what pleases the Lord.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition