06.28.주일설교 "십자가의 길 the Path of the Cross" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

06.28.주일설교 "십자가의 길 the Path of the Cross"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-06-27 22:20 조회 Read1,628회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 십자가의 길 the Path of the Cross
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 고린도전서 1:18-31
1. 고린도전서 1:18-31
1:18 십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 받는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라
19 기록된 바 내가 지혜 있는 자들의 지혜를 멸하고 총명한 자들의 총명을 폐하리라 하였으니
20 지혜 있는 자가 어디 있느냐 선비가 어디 있느냐 이 세대에 변론가가 어디 있느냐 하나님께서 이 세상의 지혜를 미련하게 하신 것이 아니냐
21 하나님의 지혜에 있어서는 이 세상이 자기 지혜로 하나님을 알지 못하므로 하나님께서 전도의 미련한 것으로 믿는 자들을 구원하시기를 기뻐하셨도다
22 유대인은 표적을 구하고 헬라인은 지혜를 찾으나
23 우리는 십자가에 못 박힌 그리스도를 전하니 유대인에게는 거리끼는 것이요 이방인에게는 미련한 것이로되
24 오직 부르심을 받은 자들에게는 유대인이나 헬라인이나 그리스도는 하나님의 능력이요 하나님의 지혜니라
25 하나님의 어리석음이 사람보다 지혜롭고 하나님의 약하심이 사람보다 강하니라
26 형제들아 너희를 부르심을 보라 육체를 따라 지혜로운 자가 많지 아니하며 능한 자가 많지 아니하며 문벌 좋은 자가 많지 아니하도다
27 그러나 하나님께서 세상의 미련한 것들을 택하사 지혜 있는 자들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시고 세상의 약한 것들을 택하사 강한 것들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시며
28 하나님께서 세상의 천한 것들과 멸시 받는 것들과 없는 것들을 택하사 있는 것들을 폐하려 하시나니
29 이는 아무 육체도 하나님 앞에서 자랑하지 못하게 하려 하심이라
30 너희는 하나님으로부터 나서 그리스도 예수 안에 있고 예수는 하나님으로부터 나와서 우리에게 지혜와 의로움과 거룩함과 구원함이 되셨으니
31 기록된 바 자랑하는 자는 주 안에서 자랑하라 함과 같게 하려 함이라
1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
20 Where is the wise man Where is the scholar Where is the philosopher of this age Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world
21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom,
23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,
24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.
26 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.
27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
28 He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-- and the things that are not-- to nullify the things that are,
29 so that no one may boast before him.
30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God-- that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
31 Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

2. 히브리서 11:1
11:1 믿음은 바라는 것들의 실상이요 보이지 않는 것들의 증거니
11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

3. 베드로전서 2:6-8
2:6 성경에 기록되었으되 보라 내가 택한 보배로운 모퉁잇돌을 시온에 두노니 그를 믿는 자는 부끄러움을 당하지 아니하리라 하였으니
7 그러므로 믿는 너희에게는 보배이나 믿지 아니하는 자에게는 건축자들이 버린 그 돌이 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되고
8 또한 부딪치는 돌과 걸려 넘어지게 하는 바위가 되었다 하였느니라 그들이 말씀을 순종하지 아니하므로 넘어지나니 이는 그들을 이렇게 정하신 것이라
2:6 For in Scripture it says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."
7 Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, "The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone,"
8 and, "A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall." They stumble because they disobey the message-- which is also what they were destined for.

4. 빌립보서 3:7-9
3:7 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러
8 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상하기 때문이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고
9 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로부터 난 의라
3:7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ-- the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

5. 고린도후서 4:18
4:18 우리가 주목하는 것은 보이는 것이 아니요 보이지 않는 것이니 보이는 것은 잠깐이요 보이지 않는 것은 영원함이라
4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition