07.19.주일설교 "여호와의 성전, 도둑의 소굴 The temple of the Lord, a den of robbers" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

07.19.주일설교 "여호와의 성전, 도둑의 소굴 The temple of the Lord, a den of rob…

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-07-18 23:31 조회 Read1,639회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 여호와의 성전, 도둑의 소굴 The temple of the Lord, a den of robbers
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사 Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 예레미야 7:1-11
1. 예레미야 7:1-11
7:1 여호와께로부터 예레미야에게 말씀이 임하니라 이르시되
2 너는 여호와의 집 문에 서서 이 말을 선포하여 이르기를 여호와께 예배하러 이 문으로 들어가는 유다 사람들아 여호와의 말씀을 들으라
3 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 너희 길과 행위를 바르게 하라 그리하면 내가 너희로 이 곳에 살게 하리라
4 너희는 이것이 여호와의 성전이라, 여호와의 성전이라, 여호와의 성전이라 하는 거짓말을 믿지 말라
5 너희가 만일 길과 행위를 참으로 바르게 하여 이웃들 사이에 정의를 행하며
6 이방인과 고아와 과부를 압제하지 아니하며 무죄한 자의 피를 이 곳에서 흘리지 아니하며 다른 신들 뒤를 따라 화를 자초하지 아니하면
7 내가 너희를 이 곳에 살게 하리니 곧 너희 조상에게 영원무궁토록 준 땅에니라
8 보라 너희가 무익한 거짓말을 의존하는도다
9 너희가 도둑질하며 살인하며 간음하며 거짓 맹세하며 바알에게 분향하며 너희가 알지 못하는 다른 신들을 따르면서
10 내 이름으로 일컬음을 받는 이 집에 들어와서 내 앞에 서서 말하기를 우리가 구원을 얻었나이다 하느냐 이는 이 모든 가증한 일을 행하려 함이로다
11 내 이름으로 일컬음을 받는 이 집이 너희 눈에는 도둑의 소굴로 보이느냐 보라 나 곧 내가 그것을 보았노라 여호와의 말씀이니라
7:1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD:
2 "Stand at the gate of the LORD's house and there proclaim this message: ""Hear the word of the LORD, all you people of Judah who come through these gates to worship the LORD.
3 This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Reform your ways and your actions, and I will let you live in this place.
4 Do not trust in deceptive words and say, "This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD!"
5 If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly,
6 if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm,
7 then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever.
8 But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless.
9 ""Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known,
10 and then come and stand before me in this house, which bears my Name, and say, "We are safe"-- safe to do all these detestable things
11 Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you But I have been watching! declares the LORD.

참고본문
2. 마태복음 10:28-30
10:28 몸은 죽여도 영혼은 능히 죽이지 못하는 자들을 두려워하지 말고 오직 몸과 영혼을 능히 지옥에 멸하실 수 있는 이를 두려워하라
29 참새 두 마리가 한 앗사리온에 팔리지 않느냐 그러나 너희 아버지께서 허락하지 아니하시면 그 하나도 땅에 떨어지지 아니하리라
30 너희에게는 머리털까지 다 세신 바 되었나니
10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.
30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

3. 마태복음 18:22
18:22 예수께서 이르시되 네게 이르노니 일곱 번뿐 아니라 일곱 번을 일흔 번까지라도 할지니라
18:22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

4. 예레미야 8:7
8:7 공중의 학은 그 정한 시기를 알고 산비둘기와 제비와 두루미는 그들이 올 때를 지키거늘 내 백성은 여호와의 규례를 알지 못하도다
8:7 Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD.

5. 예레미야 5:30-31
5:30 이 땅에 무섭고 놀라운 일이 있도다
31 선지자들은 거짓을 예언하며 제사장들은 자기 권력으로 다스리며 내 백성은 그것을 좋게 여기니 마지막에는 너희가 어찌하려느냐
5:30 "A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land:
31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end

6. 마태복음 28:19-20
28:19 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 민족을 제자로 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 침례를 베풀고
20 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼지어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라
28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

7. 마태복음 22:37-40
22:37 예수께서 이르시되 네 마음을 다하고 목숨을 다하고 뜻을 다하여 주 너의 하나님을 사랑하라 하셨으니
38 이것이 크고 첫째 되는 계명이요
39 둘째도 그와 같으니 네 이웃을 네 자신 같이 사랑하라 하셨으니
40 이 두 계명이 온 율법과 선지자의 강령이니라
22:37 Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself."
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition