07.26.주일설교 "나와 내 집은 As for Me and My Household " > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

07.26.주일설교 "나와 내 집은 As for Me and My Household "

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-07-25 22:44 조회 Read1,589회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 나와 내 집은 As for Me and My Household
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 여호수아 Js 24:11-24
1. 여호수아 24:11-24
24:11 너희가 요단을 건너 여리고에 이른즉 여리고 주민들 곧 아모리 족속과 브리스 족속과 가나안 족속과 헷 족속과 기르가스 족속과 히위 족속과 여부스 족속이 너희와 싸우기로 내가 그들을 너희의 손에 넘겨 주었으며
12 내가 왕벌을 너희 앞에 보내어 그 아모리 족속의 두 왕을 너희 앞에서 쫓아내게 하였나니 너희의 칼이나 너희의 활로써 이같이 한 것이 아니며
13 내가 또 너희가 수고하지 아니한 땅과 너희가 건설하지 아니한 성읍들을 너희에게 주었더니 너희가 그 가운데에 거주하며 너희는 또 너희가 심지 아니한 포도원과 감람원의 열매를 먹는다 하셨느니라
14 그러므로 이제는 여호와를 경외하며 온전함과 진실함으로 그를 섬기라 너희의 조상들이 강 저쪽과 애굽에서 섬기던 신들을 치워 버리고 여호와만 섬기라
15 만일 여호와를 섬기는 것이 너희에게 좋지 않게 보이거든 너희 조상들이 강 저쪽에서 섬기던 신들이든지 또는 너희가 거주하는 땅에 있는 아모리 족속의 신들이든지 너희가 섬길 자를 오늘 택하라 오직 나와 내 집은 여호와를 섬기겠노라 하니
16 백성이 대답하여 이르되 우리가 결단코 여호와를 버리고 다른 신들을 섬기기를 하지 아니하오리니
17 이는 우리 하나님 여호와께서 친히 우리와 우리 조상들을 인도하여 애굽 땅 종 되었던 집에서 올라오게 하시고 우리 목전에서 그 큰 이적들을 행하시고 우리가 행한 모든 길과 우리가 지나온 모든 백성들 중에서 우리를 보호하셨음이며
18 여호와께서 또 모든 백성들과 이 땅에 거주하던 아모리 족속을 우리 앞에서 쫓아내셨음이라 그러므로 우리도 여호와를 섬기리니 그는 우리 하나님이심이니이다 하니라
19 여호수아가 백성에게 이르되 너희가 여호와를 능히 섬기지 못할 것은 그는 거룩하신 하나님이시요 질투하시는 하나님이시니 너희의 잘못과 죄들을 사하지 아니하실 것임이라
20 만일 너희가 여호와를 버리고 이방 신들을 섬기면 너희에게 복을 내리신 후에라도 돌이켜 너희에게 재앙을 내리시고 너희를 멸하시리라 하니
21 백성이 여호수아에게 말하되 아니니이다 우리가 여호와를 섬기겠나이다 하는지라
22 여호수아가 백성에게 이르되 너희가 여호와를 택하고 그를 섬기리라 하였으니 스스로 증인이 되었느니라 하니 그들이 이르되 우리가 증인이 되었나이다 하더라
23 여호수아가 이르되 그러면 이제 너희 중에 있는 이방 신들을 치워 버리고 너희의 마음을 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께로 향하라 하니
24 백성이 여호수아에게 말하되 우리 하나님 여호와를 우리가 섬기고 그의 목소리를 우리가 청종하리이다 하는지라
24:11 ""Then you crossed the Jordan and came to Jericho. The citizens of Jericho fought against you, as did also the Amorites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hittites, Girgashites, Hivites and Jebusites, but I gave them into your hands.
12 I sent the hornet ahead of you, which drove them out before you-- also the two Amorite kings. You did not do it with your own sword and bow.
13 So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant."
14 "Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD.
15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
16 Then the people answered, "Far be it from us to forsake the LORD to serve other gods!
17 It was the LORD our God himself who brought us and our fathers up out of Egypt, from that land of slavery, and performed those great signs before our eyes. He protected us on our entire journey and among all the nations through which we traveled.
18 And the LORD drove out before us all the nations, including the Amorites, who lived in the land. We too will serve the LORD, because he is our God."
19 Joshua said to the people, "You are not able to serve the LORD. He is a holy God; he is a jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.
20 If you forsake the LORD and serve foreign gods, he will turn and bring disaster on you and make an end of you, after he has been good to you."
21 But the people said to Joshua, "No! We will serve the LORD."
22 Then Joshua said, "You are witnesses against yourselves that you have chosen to serve the LORD." "Yes, we are witnesses," they replied.
23 "Now then," said Joshua, "throw away the foreign gods that are among you and yield your hearts to the LORD, the God of Israel."
24 And the people said to Joshua, "We will serve the LORD our God and obey him."

참고본문
2. 누가복음 19:7-10
19:7 뭇 사람이 보고 수군거려 이르되 저가 죄인의 집에 유하러 들어갔도다 하더라
8 삭개오가 서서 주께 여짜오되 주여 보시옵소서 내 소유의 절반을 가난한 자들에게 주겠사오며 만일 누구의 것을 속여 빼앗은 일이 있으면 네 갑절이나 갚겠나이다
9 예수께서 이르시되 오늘 구원이 이 집에 이르렀으니 이 사람도 아브라함의 자손임이로다
10 인자가 온 것은 잃어버린 자를 찾아 구원하려 함이니라
19:7 All the people saw this and began to mutter, "He has gone to be the guest of a "sinner.""
8 But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount."
9 Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.
10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."

3. 사도행전 11:12-14
11:12 성령이 내게 명하사 아무 의심 말고 함께 가라 하시매 이 여섯 형제도 나와 함께 가서 그 사람의 집에 들어가니
13 그가 우리에게 말하기를 천사가 내 집에 서서 말하되 네가 사람을 욥바에 보내어 베드로라 하는 시몬을 청하라
14 그가 너와 네 온 집이 구원 받을 말씀을 네게 이르리라 함을 보았다 하거늘
11:12 The Spirit told me to have no hesitation about going with them. These six brothers also went with me, and we entered the man's house.
13 He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, "Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter.
14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved."

4. 사도행전 16:25-34
16:25 한밤중에 바울과 실라가 기도하고 하나님을 찬송하매 죄수들이 듣더라
26 이에 갑자기 큰 지진이 나서 옥터가 움직이고 문이 곧 다 열리며 모든 사람의 매인 것이 다 벗어진지라
27 간수가 자다가 깨어 옥문들이 열린 것을 보고 죄수들이 도망한 줄 생각하고 칼을 빼어 자결하려 하거늘
28 바울이 크게 소리 질러 이르되 네 몸을 상하지 말라 우리가 다 여기 있노라 하니
29 간수가 등불을 달라고 하며 뛰어 들어가 무서워 떨며 바울과 실라 앞에 엎드리고
30 그들을 데리고 나가 이르되 선생들이여 내가 어떻게 하여야 구원을 받으리이까 하거늘
31 이르되 주 예수를 믿으라 그리하면 너와 네 집이 구원을 받으리라 하고
32 주의 말씀을 그 사람과 그 집에 있는 모든 사람에게 전하더라
33 그 밤 그 시각에 간수가 그들을 데려다가 그 맞은 자리를 씻어 주고 자기와 그 온 가족이 다 침례를 받은 후
34 그들을 데리고 자기 집에 올라가서 음식을 차려 주고 그와 온 집안이 하나님을 믿으므로 크게 기뻐하니라
16:25 About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them.
26 Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose.
27 The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped.
28 But Paul shouted, "Don"t harm yourself! We are all here!"
29 The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas.
30 He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved "
31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved-- you and your household."
32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house.
33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his family were baptized.
34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God-- he and his whole family.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition