08.02 주일설교 "나를 따라 오려거든 IF anyone would come after me" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

08.02 주일설교 "나를 따라 오려거든 IF anyone would come after me"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-08-02 00:21 조회 Read1,412회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 나를 따라 오려거든 IF anyone would come after me
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 마가복음 8:31-38
1. 마가복음 8:31-38
8:31 인자가 많은 고난을 받고 장로들과 대제사장들과 서기관들에게 버린 바 되어 죽임을 당하고 사흘 만에 살아나야 할 것을 비로소 그들에게 가르치시되
32 드러내 놓고 이 말씀을 하시니 베드로가 예수를 붙들고 항변하매
33 예수께서 돌이키사 제자들을 보시며 베드로를 꾸짖어 이르시되 사탄아 내 뒤로 물러가라 네가 하나님의 일을 생각하지 아니하고 도리어 사람의 일을 생각하는도다 하시고
34 무리와 제자들을 불러 이르시되 누구든지 나를 따라오려거든 자기를 부인하고 자기 십자가를 지고 나를 따를 것이니라
35 누구든지 자기 목숨을 구원하고자 하면 잃을 것이요 누구든지 나와 복음을 위하여 자기 목숨을 잃으면 구원하리라
36 사람이 만일 온 천하를 얻고도 자기 목숨을 잃으면 무엇이 유익하리요
37 사람이 무엇을 주고 자기 목숨과 바꾸겠느냐
38 누구든지 이 음란하고 죄 많은 세대에서 나와 내 말을 부끄러워하면 인자도 아버지의 영광으로 거룩한 천사들과 함께 올 때에 그 사람을 부끄러워하리라
8:31 He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again.
32 He spoke plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.
33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
34 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
35 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it.
36 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?
37 Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels."

참고본문
2. 마태복음 16:16
16:16 시몬 베드로가 대답하여 이르되 주는 그리스도시요 살아 계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다
16:16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

3. 마태복음 16:22
16:22 베드로가 예수를 붙들고 항변하여 이르되 주여 그리 마옵소서 이 일이 결코 주께 미치지 아니하리이다
16:22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!"

4. 마태복음 4:18-20
4:18 갈릴리 해변에 다니시다가 두 형제 곧 베드로라 하는 시몬과 그의 형제 안드레가 바다에 그물 던지는 것을 보시니 그들은 어부라
19 말씀하시되 나를 따라오라 내가 너희를 사람을 낚는 어부가 되게 하리라 하시니
20 그들이 곧 그물을 버려 두고 예수를 따르니라
4:18 As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen.
19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
20 At once they left their nets and followed him.

5. 요한복음 14:6
14:6 예수께서 이르시되 내가 곧 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고는 아버지께로 올 자가 없느니라
14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

6. 고린도전서 15:31
15:31 형제들아 내가 그리스도 예수 우리 주 안에서 가진 바 너희에 대한 나의 자랑을 두고 단언하노니 나는 날마다 죽노라
15:31 I die every day-- I mean that, brothers-- just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord.

7. 로마서 8:12-14
8:12 그러므로 형제들아 우리가 빚진 자로되 육신에게 져서 육신대로 살 것이 아니니라
13 너희가 육신대로 살면 반드시 죽을 것이로되 영으로써 몸의 행실을 죽이면 살리니
14 무릇 하나님의 영으로 인도함을 받는 사람은 곧 하나님의 아들이라
8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-- but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

8. 누가복음 9:25
9:25 사람이 만일 온 천하를 얻고도 자기를 잃든지 빼앗기든지 하면 무엇이 유익하리요
9:25 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition