08.09.주일설교 "로마도 보아야 하리라, I must visit Rome also" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

08.09.주일설교 "로마도 보아야 하리라, I must visit Rome also"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-08-08 17:32 조회 Read1,699회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 로마도 보아야 하리라, I must visit Rome also
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사 Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 사도행전 Ac 19:17-22
1. 사도행전 19:17-22
19:17 에베소에 사는 유대인과 헬라인들이 다 이 일을 알고 두려워하며 주 예수의 이름을 높이고
18 믿은 사람들이 많이 와서 자복하여 행한 일을 알리며
19 또 마술을 행하던 많은 사람이 그 책을 모아 가지고 와서 모든 사람 앞에서 불사르니 그 책 값을 계산한즉 은 오만이나 되더라
20 이와 같이 주의 말씀이 힘이 있어 흥왕하여 세력을 얻으니라
21 이 일이 있은 후에 바울이 마게도냐와 아가야를 거쳐 예루살렘에 가기로 작정하여 이르되 내가 거기 갔다가 후에 로마도 보아야 하리라 하고
22 자기를 돕는 사람 중에서 디모데와 에라스도 두 사람을 마게도냐로 보내고 자기는 아시아에 얼마 동안 더 있으니라
19:17 When this became known to the Jews and Greeks living in Ephesus, they were all seized with fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was held in high honor.
18 Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed what they had done.
19 A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas.
20 In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.
21 After all this had happened, Paul decided to go to Jerusalem, passing through Macedonia and Achaia. “After I have been there,” he said, “I must visit Rome also.”
22 He sent two of his helpers, Timothy and Erastus, to Macedonia, while he stayed in the province of Asia a little longer.

참고본문
2. 창세기 12:1-3
12:1 여호와께서 아브람에게 이르시되 너는 너의 고향과 친척과 아버지의 집을 떠나 내가 네게 보여 줄 땅으로 가라
2 내가 너로 큰 민족을 이루고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 창대하게 하리니 너는 복이 될지라
3 너를 축복하는 자에게는 내가 복을 내리고 너를 저주하는 자에게는 내가 저주하리니 땅의 모든 족속이 너로 말미암아 복을 얻을 것이라 하신지라
12:1 The LORD had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
2 “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

3. 창세기 15:5
15:5 그를 이끌고 밖으로 나가 이르시되 하늘을 우러러 뭇별을 셀 수 있나 보라 또 그에게 이르시되 네 자손이 이와 같으리라
15:5 He took him outside and said, “Look up at the sky and count the stars — if indeed you can count them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”

4. 사도행전 10:13
10:13 또 소리가 있으되 베드로야 일어나 잡아 먹어라 하거늘
10:13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

5. 사도행전 16:9
16:9 밤에 환상이 바울에게 보이니 마게도냐 사람 하나가 서서 그에게 청하여 이르되 마게도냐로 건너와서 우리를 도우라 하거늘
16:9 During the night Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.”

6. 로마서 14:8-9
14:8 우리가 살아도 주를 위하여 살고 죽어도 주를 위하여 죽나니 그러므로 사나 죽으나 우리가 주의 것이로다
9 이를 위하여 그리스도께서 죽었다가 다시 살아나셨으니 곧 죽은 자와 산 자의 주가 되려 하심이라
14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.
9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition