09.13.주일설교 "교회는 그리스도의 몸입니다 The Church is the Body of Christ" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

09.13.주일설교 "교회는 그리스도의 몸입니다 The Church is the Body of Christ"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-09-14 07:07 조회 Read1,809회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 교회는 그리스도의 몸입니다 The Church is the Body of Christ
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사 Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 고린도전서 1Cor 12:12-27
1. 고린도전서 12:12-27
12:12 몸은 하나인데 많은 지체가 있고 몸의 지체가 많으나 한 몸임과 같이 그리스도도 그러하니라
13 우리가 유대인이나 헬라인이나 종이나 자유인이나 다 한 성령으로 침례를 받아 한 몸이 되었고 또 다 한 성령을 마시게 하셨느니라
14 몸은 한 지체뿐만 아니요 여럿이니
15 만일 발이 이르되 나는 손이 아니니 몸에 붙지 아니하였다 할지라도 이로써 몸에 붙지 아니한 것이 아니요
16 또 귀가 이르되 나는 눈이 아니니 몸에 붙지 아니하였다 할지라도 이로써 몸에 붙지 아니한 것이 아니니
17 만일 온 몸이 눈이면 듣는 곳은 어디며 온 몸이 듣는 곳이면 냄새 맡는 곳은 어디냐
18 그러나 이제 하나님이 그 원하시는 대로 지체를 각각 몸에 두셨으니
19 만일 다 한 지체뿐이면 몸은 어디냐
20 이제 지체는 많으나 몸은 하나라
21 눈이 손더러 내가 너를 쓸 데가 없다 하거나 또한 머리가 발더러 내가 너를 쓸 데가 없다 하지 못하리라
22 그뿐 아니라 더 약하게 보이는 몸의 지체가 도리어 요긴하고
23 우리가 몸의 덜 귀히 여기는 그것들을 더욱 귀한 것들로 입혀 주며 우리의 아름답지 못한 지체는 더욱 아름다운 것을 얻느니라 그런즉
24 우리의 아름다운 지체는 그럴 필요가 없느니라 오직 하나님이 몸을 고르게 하여 부족한 지체에게 귀중함을 더하사
25 몸 가운데서 분쟁이 없고 오직 여러 지체가 서로 같이 돌보게 하셨느니라
26 만일 한 지체가 고통을 받으면 모든 지체가 함께 고통을 받고 한 지체가 영광을 얻으면 모든 지체가 함께 즐거워하느니라
27 너희는 그리스도의 몸이요 지체의 각 부분이라
12:12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.
13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body — whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free — and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.
15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body.
16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body.
17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be?
18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be.
19 If they were all one part, where would the body be?
20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.
21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!”
22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable,
23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty,
24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it,
25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other.
26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

2. 에베소서 1:22-23
1:22 또 만물을 그의 발 아래에 복종하게 하시고 그를 만물 위에 교회의 머리로 삼으셨느니라
23 교회는 그의 몸이니 만물 안에서 만물을 충만하게 하시는 이의 충만함이니라
1:22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,
23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

3. 골로새서 1:18
1:18 그는 몸인 교회의 머리시라 그가 근본이시요 죽은 자들 가운데서 먼저 나신 이시니 이는 친히 만물의 으뜸이 되려 하심이요
1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

4. 골로새서 3:16-17
3:16 그리스도의 말씀이 너희 속에 풍성히 거하여 모든 지혜로 피차 가르치며 권면하고 시와 찬송과 신령한 노래를 부르며 감사하는 마음으로 하나님을 찬양하고
17 또 무엇을 하든지 말에나 일에나 다 주 예수의 이름으로 하고 그를 힘입어 하나님 아버지께 감사하라
3:16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

5. 로마서 12:4-5
12:4 우리가 한 몸에 많은 지체를 가졌으나 모든 지체가 같은 기능을 가진 것이 아니니
5 이와 같이 우리 많은 사람이 그리스도 안에서 한 몸이 되어 서로 지체가 되었느니라
12:4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function,
5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

6. 레위기 17:11
17:11 육체의 생명은 피에 있음이라 내가 이 피를 너희에게 주어 제단에 뿌려 너희의 생명을 위하여 속죄하게 하였나니 생명이 피에 있으므로 피가 죄를 속하느니라
17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.

7. 요한복음 5:24
5:24 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 내 말을 듣고 또 나 보내신 이를 믿는 자는 영생을 얻었고 심판에 이르지 아니하나니 사망에서 생명으로 옮겼느니라
5:24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition