10.18 주일설교 "브솔과 복음 the brook Besor and the Gospel" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

설교모음 Sermons

10.18 주일설교 "브솔과 복음 the brook Besor and the Gospel"

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date20-10-18 15:03 조회 Read1,802회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 브솔과 복음 the brook Besor and the Gospel
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택, Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 :사무엘상 1Sa 30:18-25
1. 사무엘상 30:18-25
30:18 다윗이 아말렉 사람들이 빼앗아 갔던 모든 것을 도로 찾고 그의 두 아내를 구원하였고
19 그들이 약탈하였던 것 곧 무리의 자녀들이나 빼앗겼던 것은 크고 작은 것을 막론하고 아무것도 잃은 것이 없이 모두 다윗이 도로 찾아왔고
20 다윗이 또 양 떼와 소 떼를 다 되찾았더니 무리가 그 가축들을 앞에 몰고 가며 이르되 이는 다윗의 전리품이라 하였더라
21 다윗이 전에 피곤하여 능히 자기를 따르지 못하므로 브솔 시내에 머물게 한 이백 명에게 오매 그들이 다윗과 그와 함께 한 백성을 영접하러 나오는지라 다윗이 그 백성에게 이르러 문안하매
22 다윗과 함께 갔던 자들 가운데 악한 자와 불량배들이 다 이르되 그들이 우리와 함께 가지 아니하였은즉 우리가 도로 찾은 물건은 무엇이든지 그들에게 주지 말고 각자의 처자만 데리고 떠나가게 하라 하는지라
23 다윗이 이르되 나의 형제들아 여호와께서 우리를 보호하시고 우리를 치러 온 그 군대를 우리 손에 넘기셨은즉 그가 우리에게 주신 것을 너희가 이같이 못하리라
24 이 일에 누가 너희에게 듣겠느냐 전장에 내려갔던 자의 분깃이나 소유물 곁에 머물렀던 자의 분깃이 동일할지니 같이 분배할 것이니라 하고
25 그 날부터 다윗이 이것으로 이스라엘의 율례와 규례를 삼았더니 오늘까지 이르니라
30:18 David recovered all that the Amalekites had taken, and David rescued his two wives.
19 Nothing was missing, whether small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything that had been taken. David brought back all.
20 David also captured all the flocks and herds, and the people drove the livestock before him, and said, “This is David's spoil.”
21 Then David came to the two hundred men who had been too exhausted to follow David, and who had been left at the brook Besor. And they went out to meet David and to meet the people who were with him. And when David came near to the people he greeted them.
22 Then all the wicked and worthless fellows among the men who had gone with David said, “Because they did not go with us, we will not give them any of the spoil that we have recovered, except that each man may lead away his wife and children, and depart.”
23 But David said, “You shall not do so, my brothers, with what the LORD has given us. He has preserved us and given into our hand the band that came against us.
24 Who would listen to you in this matter? For as his share is who goes down into the battle, so shall his share be who stays by the baggage. They shall share alike.”
25 And he made it a statute and a rule for Israel from that day forward to this day.

2. 사무엘상 22:1-2
22:1 그러므로 다윗이 그 곳을 떠나 아둘람 굴로 도망하매 그의 형제와 아버지의 온 집이 듣고 그리로 내려가서 그에게 이르렀고
2 환난 당한 모든 자와 빚진 모든 자와 마음이 원통한 자가 다 그에게로 모였고 그는 그들의 우두머리가 되었는데 그와 함께 한 자가 사백 명 가량이었더라
22:1 David departed from there and escaped to the cave of Adullam. And when his brothers and all his father's house heard it, they went down there to him.
2 And everyone who was in distress, and everyone who was in debt, and everyone who was bitter in soul, gathered to him. And he became commander over them. And there were with him about four hundred men.

3. 사무엘상 30:4
30:4 다윗과 그와 함께 한 백성이 울 기력이 없도록 소리를 높여 울었더라
30:4 Then David and the people who were with him raised their voices and wept until they had no more strength to weep.

4. 사무엘상 30:6
30:6 백성들이 자녀들 때문에 마음이 슬퍼서 다윗을 돌로 치자 하니 다윗이 크게 다급하였으나 그의 하나님 여호와를 힘입고 용기를 얻었더라
30:6 And David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because all the people were bitter in soul, each for his sons and daughters. But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God.

5. 사무엘상 23:15-18
23:15 다윗이 사울이 자기의 생명을 빼앗으려고 나온 것을 보았으므로 그가 십 광야 수풀에 있었더니
16 사울의 아들 요나단이 일어나 수풀에 들어가서 다윗에게 이르러 그에게 하나님을 힘 있게 의지하게 하였는데
17 곧 요나단이 그에게 이르기를 두려워하지 말라 내 아버지 사울의 손이 네게 미치지 못할 것이요 너는 이스라엘 왕이 되고 나는 네 다음이 될 것을 내 아버지 사울도 안다 하니라
18 두 사람이 여호와 앞에서 언약하고 다윗은 수풀에 머물고 요나단은 자기 집으로 돌아가니라
23:15 David saw that Saul had come out to seek his life. David was in the wilderness of Ziph at Horesh.
16 And Jonathan, Saul's son, rose and went to David at Horesh, and strengthened his hand in God.
17 And he said to him, “Do not fear, for the hand of Saul my father shall not find you. You shall be king over Israel, and I shall be next to you. Saul my father also knows this.”
18 And the two of them made a covenant before the LORD. David remained at Horesh, and Jonathan went home.

6. 사무엘상 30:7-8
30:7 다윗이 아히멜렉의 아들 제사장 아비아달에게 이르되 원하건대 에봇을 내게로 가져오라 아비아달이 에봇을 다윗에게로 가져가매
8 다윗이 여호와께 묻자와 이르되 내가 이 군대를 추격하면 따라잡겠나이까 하니 여호와께서 그에게 대답하시되 그를 쫓아가라 네가 반드시 따라잡고 도로 찾으리라
30:7 And David said to Abiathar the priest, the son of Ahimelech, “Bring me the ephod.” So Abiathar brought the ephod to David.
8 And David inquired of the LORD, “Shall I pursue after this band? Shall I overtake them?” He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake and shall surely rescue.”

7. 열왕기상 19:10-12
19:10 그가 대답하되 내가 만군의 하나님 여호와께 열심이 유별하오니 이는 이스라엘 자손이 주의 언약을 버리고 주의 제단을 헐며 칼로 주의 선지자들을 죽였음이오며 오직 나만 남았거늘 그들이 내 생명을 찾아 빼앗으려 하나이다
11 여호와께서 이르시되 너는 나가서 여호와 앞에서 산에 서라 하시더니 여호와께서 지나가시는데 여호와 앞에 크고 강한 바람이 산을 가르고 바위를 부수나 바람 가운데에 여호와께서 계시지 아니하며 바람 후에 지진이 있으나 지진 가운데에도 여호와께서 계시지 아니하며
12 또 지진 후에 불이 있으나 불 가운데에도 여호와께서 계시지 아니하더니 불 후에 세미한 소리가 있는지라
19:10 He said, “I have been very jealous for the LORD, the God of hosts. For the people of Israel have forsaken your covenant, thrown down your altars, and killed your prophets with the sword, and I, even I only, am left, and they seek my life, to take it away.”
11 And he said, “Go out and stand on the mount before the LORD.” And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind tore the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake.
12 And after the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire the sound of a low whisper.

8. 마태복음 11:28
11:28 수고하고 무거운 짐 진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라
11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기