10.25.주일설교"믿는대로 살고 있습니까? Do You Live Like You Believe in it?" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

10.25.주일설교"믿는대로 살고 있습니까? Do You Live Like You Believe in it?"…

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-10-25 16:22 조회 Read1,559회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 믿는대로 살고 있습니까? Do You Live Like You Believe in it?
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함, Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 창세기 Ge 15:1-11
1. 창세기 15:1-11
15:1 이 후에 여호와의 말씀이 환상 중에 아브람에게 임하여 이르시되 아브람아 두려워하지 말라 나는 네 방패요 너의 지극히 큰 상급이니라
2 아브람이 이르되 주 여호와여 무엇을 내게 주시려 하나이까 나는 자식이 없사오니 나의 상속자는 이 다메섹 사람 엘리에셀이니이다
3 아브람이 또 이르되 주께서 내게 씨를 주지 아니하셨으니 내 집에서 길린 자가 내 상속자가 될 것이니이다
4 여호와의 말씀이 그에게 임하여 이르시되 그 사람이 네 상속자가 아니라 네 몸에서 날 자가 네 상속자가 되리라 하시고
5 그를 이끌고 밖으로 나가 이르시되 하늘을 우러러 뭇별을 셀 수 있나 보라 또 그에게 이르시되 네 자손이 이와 같으리라
6 아브람이 여호와를 믿으니 여호와께서 이를 그의 의로 여기시고
7 또 그에게 이르시되 나는 이 땅을 네게 주어 소유를 삼게 하려고 너를 갈대아인의 우르에서 이끌어 낸 여호와니라
8 그가 이르되 주 여호와여 내가 이 땅을 소유로 받을 것을 무엇으로 알리이까
9 여호와께서 그에게 이르시되 나를 위하여 삼 년 된 암소와 삼 년 된 암염소와 삼 년 된 숫양과 산비둘기와 집비둘기 새끼를 가져올지니라
10 아브람이 그 모든 것을 가져다가 그 중간을 쪼개고 그 쪼갠 것을 마주 대하여 놓고 그 새는 쪼개지 아니하였으며
11 솔개가 그 사체 위에 내릴 때에는 아브람이 쫓았더라
15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: “Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great.”
2 But Abram said, “O Lord GOD, what will you give me, for I continue childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?”
3 And Abram said, “Behold, you have given me no offspring, and a member of my household will be my heir.”
4 And behold, the word of the LORD came to him: “This man shall not be your heir; your very own son shall be your heir.”
5 And he brought him outside and said, “Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”
6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.
7 And he said to him, “I am the LORD who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess.”
8 But he said, “O Lord GOD, how am I to know that I shall possess it?”
9 He said to him, “Bring me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.”
10 And he brought him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other. But he did not cut the birds in half.
11 And when birds of prey came down on the carcasses, Abram drove them away.

2. 창세기 12:1-4
12:1 여호와께서 아브람에게 이르시되 너는 너의 고향과 친척과 아버지의 집을 떠나 내가 네게 보여 줄 땅으로 가라
2 내가 너로 큰 민족을 이루고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 창대하게 하리니 너는 복이 될지라
3 너를 축복하는 자에게는 내가 복을 내리고 너를 저주하는 자에게는 내가 저주하리니 땅의 모든 족속이 너로 말미암아 복을 얻을 것이라 하신지라
4 이에 아브람이 여호와의 말씀을 따라갔고 롯도 그와 함께 갔으며 아브람이 하란을 떠날 때에 칠십오 세였더라
12:1 Now the LORD said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you.
2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
4 So Abram went, as the LORD had told him, and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran.

3. 히브리서 1:1-2
1:1 옛적에 선지자들을 통하여 여러 부분과 여러 모양으로 우리 조상들에게 말씀하신 하나님이
2 이 모든 날 마지막에는 아들을 통하여 우리에게 말씀하셨으니 이 아들을 만유의 상속자로 세우시고 또 그로 말미암아 모든 세계를 지으셨느니라
1:1 Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets,
2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.

4. 요한복음 1:14
1:14 말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 그의 영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라
1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

5. 로마서 4:17-22
4:17 기록된 바 내가 너를 많은 민족의 조상으로 세웠다 하심과 같으니 그가 믿은 바 하나님은 죽은 자를 살리시며 없는 것을 있는 것으로 부르시는 이시니라
18 아브라함이 바랄 수 없는 중에 바라고 믿었으니 이는 네 후손이 이같으리라 하신 말씀대로 많은 민족의 조상이 되게 하려 하심이라
19 그가 백 세나 되어 자기 몸이 죽은 것 같고 사라의 태가 죽은 것 같음을 알고도 믿음이 약하여지지 아니하고
20 믿음이 없어 하나님의 약속을 의심하지 않고 믿음으로 견고하여져서 하나님께 영광을 돌리며
21 약속하신 그것을 또한 능히 이루실 줄을 확신하였으니
22 그러므로 그것이 그에게 의로 여겨졌느니라
4:17 as it is written, “I have made you the father of many nations” — in the presence of the God in whom he believed, who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist.
18 In hope he believed against hope, that he should become the father of many nations, as he had been told, “So shall your offspring be.”
19 He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body, which was as good as dead (since he was about a hundred years old), or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah's womb.
20 No unbelief made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God,
21 fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.
22 That is why his faith was “counted to him as righteousness.”

6. 로마서 4:23-25
4:23 그에게 의로 여겨졌다 기록된 것은 아브라함만 위한 것이 아니요
24 의로 여기심을 받을 우리도 위함이니 곧 예수 우리 주를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 이를 믿는 자니라
25 예수는 우리가 범죄한 것 때문에 내줌이 되고 또한 우리를 의롭다 하시기 위하여 살아나셨느니라
4:23 But the words “it was counted to him” were not written for his sake alone,
24 but for ours also. It will be counted to us who believe in him who raised from the dead Jesus our Lord,
25 who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition